RF Technologies

RF Technologies Employee Reviews

3,0
Separation Agreements do not allow any detailed information to be shared. I understand your request and I apologize for not being able to fulfill Indeed's requirement.
4,0
I had been with RF for a year and a half. I learned a lot in that time. I started as the IT intern. Then moved to technical Support where I used my skills leaned in networking and continued customer service in a call center environment. Lastly I moved to an Application Field Technician where is specialized in WiFi coverage, server configuration, and database creation/ maintenance/ manipulation. I really enjoyed the time I spent there.
2,0
Small manufacturing environment run old school - interesting product line that exposed me to another realm of recruiting that I had not had the opportunity to work in before so this was the positive I took away from this company.
4,0
Long tenured, experienced and extremely friendly support group at corporate office. A typical week consisted of a day of corporate reviews/meetings usually via conference calls, travel with Regional Sales Managers to visit customers, provide coaching and support to close deals (3+ days), wrap up the week with individual and team calls with RSM's and internal sales support team covering project developments and forecast updates. The most challenging part of the role was coordinating all departments involved in the post sales process [order processing/financial checks/production/shipping/install] in a timely manner to achieve customers delivery and install expectations. Travelling throughout the US with colleagues and meeting a very wide array of customers was thoroughly enjoyable but meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly and quarterly basis was my lifeblood. Being exposed to various market segments [Healthcare/Security/Hospitality/Education] was a great learning opportunity for me personally enabling me to be more versatile throughout the rest of my career.
Pros
Experienced support team
Cons
Post sales processes
3,0
There are ups and downs with every job. However the management has a hard time applying all the rule to some people. Once you have been there so long you hit a glass ceiling you can't learn anymore.
Pros
401k
Cons
Not many opportunities for advancement in the company
4,0
Strong technologies and a fun place to work. Software and hardware to protect newborns in hospitals and long term residents from envelopment and nurse call systems.
3,0
I enjoyed working there, a very casual and flexible atmosphere.
Pros
got to go to lunch with my friend
Cons
No customer service contact face to face
2,0
I worked here 3 years and the turnover was terrible of the 120 - 150 employees that were there 50 were gone for various reasons during my tenure Ownership seemed to hire new executive staff yearly and clean ho
Pros
local company
Cons
salary changes and commission payments
3,0
With my current employer, my days are hardly typical. I am generally traveling throughout my region and occasionally the nation to work on multiple technologies through multiple platforms has been both challenging and rewarding. I have taken my acquired experience and have applied it to a role as an educator in the Product Support Department in addition to my Field Service responsibilities. The hardest part of my job is the travel. It is for a true road warrior. And being in the field makes career advancement extremely difficult. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with great people, both customers and coworkers. My counterparts in the field and at the home office are both knowledgeable and very skilled. I also enjoy the new technology my company regularly rolls out. The Engineering Department is very skilled.
Pros
Consistantly improving technology, colleagues, fair compensation.
Cons
Too much travel, little opportunity for advancement.
4,0
Every day consisted of customers who needed help with their accounts and/or decoders. I helped them and sold our products to make monthly target. I learned how to work with customers and how to manage difficult customers. We worked under a manager and a supervisor. I had a great relationship with all my co-workers and still have contact with most of them. We helped each other to overcome any and all obstacles that we faced. The hardest part of the job was to make sure that every client was satisfied and that they got the best deal and best service when coming to our agency. It was difficult to stay calm and friendly when customers were unhappy and ready for a fight but i learned how to deal with them. The most enjoyable part of my job was selling as much as you can. They have a monthly competition which I was fortunate to win in December for the person with the most sales. I ended with a total amount of about R153 000 for that month.I also enjoyed the different customers and personalities I got to help everyday.
Pros
Sometimes the company gave money to buy lunch, we earned commission, every third saturday you get the weekend off.
Cons
No company benefits