RF Technologies Reviews

Werk-privé-balans
Compensatie/Arbeidsvoorwaarden
Doorgroeimogelijkheden
Bedrijfscultuur
RF Technnologies was a great learning experience and it was a joy to work for them
Cashier / Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Welkom, FS13 juni 2013
Every day consisted of customers who needed help with their accounts and/or decoders. I helped them and sold our products to make monthly target. I learned how to work with customers and how to manage difficult customers. We worked under a manager and a supervisor. I had a great relationship with all my co-workers and still have contact with most of them. We helped each other to overcome any and all obstacles that we faced. The hardest part of the job was to make sure that every client was satisfied and that they got the best deal and best service when coming to our agency. It was difficult to stay calm and friendly when customers were unhappy and ready for a fight but i learned how to deal with them. The most enjoyable part of my job was selling as much as you can. They have a monthly competition which I was fortunate to win in December for the person with the most sales. I ended with a total amount of about R153 000 for that month.I also enjoyed the different customers and personalities I got to help everyday.
Pluspunten
Sometimes the company gave money to buy lunch, we earned commission, every third saturday you get the weekend off.
Minpunten
No company benefits
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij RF Technologies. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag