RF Technologies Employee Review

View all RF Technologies reviews

RF Technnologies was a great learning experience and it was a joy to work for them
Cashier / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Welkom, FS13 June 2013
Every day consisted of customers who needed help with their accounts and/or decoders. I helped them and sold our products to make monthly target. I learned how to work with customers and how to manage difficult customers. We worked under a manager and a supervisor. I had a great relationship with all my co-workers and still have contact with most of them. We helped each other to overcome any and all obstacles that we faced. The hardest part of the job was to make sure that every client was satisfied and that they got the best deal and best service when coming to our agency. It was difficult to stay calm and friendly when customers were unhappy and ready for a fight but i learned how to deal with them. The most enjoyable part of my job was selling as much as you can. They have a monthly competition which I was fortunate to win in December for the person with the most sales. I ended with a total amount of about R153 000 for that month.I also enjoyed the different customers and personalities I got to help everyday.
Pros
Sometimes the company gave money to buy lunch, we earned commission, every third saturday you get the weekend off.
Cons
No company benefits

Other RF Technologies Employee Reviews

Great
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, IL10 October 2019
Overall a great place to work, relaxed atmosphere but organized in my department. Can get hectic at times but makes time fly. Most of the managers and employees are good people. IT infrastructure could use a lot of work, make the job more stressful than it needs to be.
Horrible Racist Company
Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI19 September 2019
Under paid and over Worked is the best way to describe it There. Favoritism between adults and seniority is ridiculous. The employees were racist, and the environment was very toxic and emotionally draining! With better management, this could be a good place to work. Other than that, stay clear!
Pros
Lenient lunch hours
Cons
Bad work environment and low pay for hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RF Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5