Review over RF Technologies van een werknemer

Bekijk alle reviews over RF Technologies

Fantastic team spirit
NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI21 oktober 2015
Long tenured, experienced and extremely friendly support group at corporate office. A typical week consisted of a day of corporate reviews/meetings usually via conference calls, travel with Regional Sales Managers to visit customers, provide coaching and support to close deals (3+ days), wrap up the week with individual and team calls with RSM's and internal sales support team covering project developments and forecast updates. The most challenging part of the role was coordinating all departments involved in the post sales process [order processing/financial checks/production/shipping/install] in a timely manner to achieve customers delivery and install expectations. Travelling throughout the US with colleagues and meeting a very wide array of customers was thoroughly enjoyable but meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly and quarterly basis was my lifeblood. Being exposed to various market segments [Healthcare/Security/Hospitality/Education] was a great learning opportunity for me personally enabling me to be more versatile throughout the rest of my career.
Pluspunten
Experienced support team
Minpunten
Post sales processes
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren

Andere reviews over RF Technologies van werknemers

Excellent Place to Work!
Technical Support Specialist II (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI1 juli 2019
The overall of the company is great. They have great ideas and they execute them well. The CEO of the company is welcoming and easy to talk to. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Competitive daily
Sr. Field Service Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI4 augustus 2018
I work by my self
I learned new product and things everyday
Managements need to listen more
The work is very easy and sometimes its very challenging.
The hardest part of the job is the travel
When I travel with my family.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij RF Technologies. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag