Review over RF Technologies van een werknemer

Bekijk alle reviews over RF Technologies

Bedrijfscultuur
A technical challenge on a regular basis
Field Service Technician, Educator (huidige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI5 augustus 2013
With my current employer, my days are hardly typical. I am generally traveling throughout my region and occasionally the nation to work on multiple technologies through multiple platforms has been both challenging and rewarding. I have taken my acquired experience and have applied it to a role as an educator in the Product Support Department in addition to my Field Service responsibilities.

The hardest part of my job is the travel. It is for a true road warrior. And being in the field makes career advancement extremely difficult.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with great people, both customers and coworkers. My counterparts in the field and at the home office are both knowledgeable and very skilled. I also enjoy the new technology my company regularly rolls out. The Engineering Department is very skilled.
Pluspunten
Consistantly improving technology, colleagues, fair compensation.
Minpunten
Too much travel, little opportunity for advancement.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren

Andere reviews over RF Technologies van werknemers

Excellent Place to Work!
Technical Support Specialist II (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI1 juli 2019
The overall of the company is great. They have great ideas and they execute them well. The CEO of the company is welcoming and easy to talk to. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Competitive daily
Sr. Field Service Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Brookfield, WI4 augustus 2018
I work by my self
I learned new product and things everyday
Managements need to listen more
The work is very easy and sometimes its very challenging.
The hardest part of the job is the travel
When I travel with my family.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij RF Technologies. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag