Rogue Fitness

Rogue Fitness Employee Reviews

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Rogue Fitness is poor. Mandatory Saturday shifts means that shift workers are unable to recover before the start of the next work week. Essentially we work six days on and one day off. Currently the most consecutive Saturdays I have worked has been three. With the upcoming PTO block out period I expect to work six Saturdays in a row.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Rogue Fitness are good. Stimulus pay means that the additional supervisory oversight and production quotas are understandable if tedious.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Rogue Fitness, I think they won’t be letting anyone who can breathe go... unless they back talk a supervisor.ManagementIn general, managers at Rogue Fitness are constantly around and putting supervisors on edge; which means that workers have to deal with the day-to-day operations and additional supervisor drama.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Rogue Fitness is nonexistent due to COVID-19, social distancing guidelines.OverallMy experience working at Rogue Fitness good for now. Will start actively seeking outside employment when the stimulus pay is removed.
Rogue is a great work environment, i.e., if you don't get entangled with the egos of supervision or the politics therein, ever how subtle they appear.
Pros
Pay is good for the labor.
Cons
Management at times respond in dictatorial manner.
Job is fine but has no direction when you enter. Everything is a surprise when you enter your job but there is no common direction. Wish they would have more diversity in management. No Black people in black shirts.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No Direction
Work-life balanceLots of hours mandatory 6days on short notice is a habitManagementVery little diversity Managers are inexperienced favourites and production showsCultureRacist supervisorsNo safety standards followedOverallI've worked at better places They have favoritesLong hours 8-10hrs6 days weekManagers are childrenThey do offer free lunch or breakfastNo room for advancement kinda just stuck at what ever position your in
Written on 10-8-2020Rogue Fitness is a joke. The lack of communication and the horrendous disorganization is almost comical. But in the end, it isn't funny at all. There is no training system in place. I was given a speech about job duties and then put on the floor, left to my own devices. EVERYONE, line leads, fellow team members, and supervisors alike, walk around like they are completely unaware of anyone else existing around them. The work environment is no where near welcoming. The disorganization is literally spilling out onto the floor, making it dangerous to maneuver and walk through. There is stuff everywhere. The list goes on and on.In short, no job that is worth keeping offers 25$ an hour as starting pay. Do not ignore the red flags just because of the money because it truly isn't worth it. Trust you gut. Run.
Pros
Umm
Cons
Everything?
If you like mindless, no effort work this is the place for you. For me my mind is too active to settle on something like this I found myself looking at the clock more than actually working. It seems like an alright enough company, as good as any other warehouse or distribution company around. Free gym access whenever covid is over and theyve been paying for lunches and offering stimulus pay. I assume its to avoid paying taxes due to the increase in sales.
Pros
Free lunch, gym access, straight 8 hours with paid lunch
Cons
Boring, too easy, smells weird
Typical manufacturing environment, as long as cross fit continues to be trendy Rogue will continue to be busy. Rogue makes very good equipment and is constantly bringing more processes in house. Rogue is all about made in the USA and makes a very concentrated effort to source materials from the USA.
So I’ve only worked for Rogue fitness for a month and this whole time I thought things were going great. Well they just slapped everyone in the face with mandatory OT that takes place immediately for 45+ days straight and when I say immediately, I mean the following day! Yes overtime is great, it’s more money. My issue is that I can’t do the overtime on Thursday’s and Friday’s because those are the weekdays I have the kids and they want everyone to clock in at 5:30am (2 hours before normal clock in time which is 7:30-3:30). I even told them i can do the OT on the other 3 days and they said that’s not something they can work around. Mind you Daycare opens at 6am so how in the world am I supposed come in at 5:30? So I asked my supervisor and he told me to go to HR, so I went to HR and explained my situation and they said if you can’t work the OT that was mandated, then I need to find something that fits my needs because to them I’m just a body to easily replace. Not to mention this was all announced 10 minutes before we clocked out for the day that we all have to come in 2 hours early for the next 45 days... Just a heads up for anyone that’s looking to work for Rogue that they will make you do overtime and they will not give you a heads up, they will tell you the last minute like they did with me and if you don’t meet their requirements you are just a body they can easily replace. They are not family/kid friendly whatsoever. They DO NOT CARE what your situation is whether you’re calling off or coming in late. 3 write ups you’re automatically terminated with no questions asked. - more...
Pros
Free lunches 3 days a week
Cons
Terrible management, no training at all, you’re on your own the minute you’re on the floor.
I was written up for using the bathroom too much during my 12 hour shift. The weekend laser manager is a big bully. Written me up for coming back 3 mins late from lunch. when I was using a bathroom break. Your suppose to get 3 strikes in 90 days I was given 2 and was terminated since I called off once in 90 days. They screwed my pay up the first half month I was there and had to back pay me. Mandatory 3extra 12hrs a month. You are looked down upon by mangers and supervisors.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Toxic people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rogue Fitness?
The managers and supervisors are complete trash. HR is no good. Work long hour’s with no breaks (illegal). Just highly don’t recommend working here. No good.
I loved it there. I was the fastest picker at the time I did it all worked in 3 areas. But other than that the company is so very awesome if only i could go back I would be so happy 😁.
Unfortunately a company with great potential, but management issues in numerous areas of the organization. High turnover due to treatment of staff and hours tend to be very difficult (overtime due to staffing issues, last minute notice on OT/weekend requirements, holiday/seasonal hours, etc).
Pros
Nice company perks (discounts, pay is nice, large/growing name brand in market)
Cons
short breaks with threatening discipline, management treats you as a number
This company is a boys club! Woman and minorities rarely advance. Rogue runs on bully culture and doesn’t care about their employees. HR is a joke that is doing the owners dirty work. Avoid this company at all cost!
If I would have known what Rogue was going to be like before I started I definitely would have not be apart of the company! You go to orientation thinking that your on the shift you applied for times and all you go into work they change your schedule! When you try to talk to anyone about it, it’s nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone! They don’t care about their people, your easily replaceable. If someone asked me if they should work there I would tell them NO!!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Rogue is decent job that pays well however I noticed there seemed to be a lack of advancement opportunities for minority workers. Honesly most supervisors are white and the only black supervisor I ever saw was in charge of janitorial. Most minorites are just "the help" it kind of seems. And at least on the side I worked on some of the supervisors rubbed a lot of minorities the wrong wayas we learned from talking amongst eachother there were certain ones who we all noticed a difference of treatment.
Woking at this company you will develop strong working and personal relationships as you all have one thing in common to strengthen the bond... you're miserable. To the owner all employees are replaceable and expendable. Other posted reviews reflect negatively on management. This may be true, but the source of those poor and unethical decisions are direction from the owner. All employees are simply puppets on the owner's string.
Rogue’s Values: •We work till it’s done. This is true; however, the work is never done. With that said, you must eat, sleep and breathe Rogue to be a member of this boy’s club. Therefore, work-life balance is non existent. Decisions are executed without strategy leaving employees to flail and be on continuous damage control. In return more work is created. This practice is cyclical. Strong boundaries must be set with this company to preserve your dignity and sanity. The more you do, the more is expected without additional compensation or recognition. Meanwhile, lip service of improvements keep employees hopeful. •Everyone puts their boots on the same way. This may be physically true; however, the owner has diamonds on the soles of their boots. All employees are overworked, under compensated and undervalued. Warehouse and Manufacturing employees are not treated as equal to those in Headquarters. Moreover, racism and sexism are prevalent. Meanwhile, bylaws do not apply to all employees due to favoritisms. Be prepared for public shaming in meetings and open communication forums. •High Speed, Low Drag. False. There is dyslexia in the value. More like Low Speed, High Drag. Low speed to improve processes with low company culture while dragging employees into the ground. This company is always hiring. Ask yourself, “Why?” You have been warned.
After only a week at Rogue, it has become clear that lower-level employees are not valued at all. They preach family but they only expect you to respect the company when they show no respect for anyone else in the building. HR also lies to you on almost a daily basis. Hours and days off are changed with no notice, and then when you ask questions about it, they make you seem like you are an idiot and not flexible to fit their needs. You even sign a document at your orientation accepting those hours and it obviously means nothing to them. Within the first week I have already been moved to 2 different department without any reason or notice and have had my days off altered. The only positive aspect is that your pay isn't terrible. I do not plan on staying at this company longer than I need to.
I was hired in November of 2019. I was hired in as one thing. Even on my letter of acceptance. If someone says they lie, they give you an offer letter you have to sign. So I believe they will lie. They sent me to another department after my first day (okay let's see how it works). The real problem is Management is either weak, doesn't know what they are doing, or afraid to make any calls. They send you to another Supervisor saying ask "so and so". Well, "so and so" do the same thing and you look like an idiot, because they send you back to the original Supervisor you asked. The pay is kind of decent. But management is terrible. They lie, cheat, and treat you like garbage. Hard workers aren't rewarded, it's who you are. They took away breaks, then make you work overtime with 1 break. Then Covid-19 hit, and we had "Stay at Home" order for the State. They fooled the people saying we are an essential business, putting peoples' lives at risk. The squad picked a person up, no one would tell us anything. Come to find out, the person had early stages of Covid. Then, when we started asking questions, they told us and I'm quoting directly, "If you're sick, no one is forcing you to stay.". The culture is plenty of below average people from the "hood, trailer parks, and barrios". You're breathing in an environment with products made in China. Just go there for the money. You will get lied to, expect it. It's not a career job, Rogue will hit the wall soon in that industry. You're promotion is based on some member of Management who really doesn't know his/her job. - more...
I was hired for a skilled job. We agreed on a 7-3. Monday-Friday. Fist day was told that we have 10 hours mandatory OT starting at 5am. Later I was informed that we also had mandatory Saturdays. I only did my agreed upon job one full shift. NO BREAKS in a 10 hour day except a 30 minute lunch. There is also 0% training. Don’t get fooled. This is a greedy, evil, dishonest, abusive employer. You have been warned!
Pros
The physical facility is flawless.
Cons
Literally everything else.
Reviewing manufacturing needs at the start of the shift and creating a plan to achieve or to exceed managements goal was the most enjoyable part of the job. Interacting with each employee to find their strengths and improve on thier potential was the most challenging and rewarding.
Pros
Employees success
Cons
Tuning out the click gossip
  1. Employee Reviews