Stanford University Reviews

Alle 384 reviews worden getoond
Fun Environment
Recreation Services (huidige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA11 december 2017
Fun environment but difficult to advance. Lot's of social interaction, learned a lot about customer service. Pay Rate for part-time is excellent but hard to move from part-time to full-time if you don't have a master's degree.
Excellent working environment
Finance Management Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA5 december 2017
Everyone is proud to work at Stanford University. People with diversified culture background and different religions, treat each other with respect. Tremendous career advancement opportunities.
Center of Excellence
Staff Nurse, Neuro/Trauma/Medical Surgical ICU (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA4 december 2017
Stanford Hospital opened the door for me to gain knowledge and receive training in the are of trauma nursing. It is also a center for nursing excellence and has been awarded Magnet status
Excellent Place for Learning
Management not always supportive
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent place with lots of interesting people to work with and learn from...
Business Operations Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA4 december 2017
It was a very rewarding experience due to being given such important responsibilities of auditing all patient complaints. I worked with managers and patient reps to better feedback input data as well as worked with IT department to build internal interfaces for different software database platforms. Management was very supportive and helpful. Hardest part of the job was managing the expectations of others while most enjoyable was accomplishments in the same area. Coaching and educating the staff was really rewarding.
Pluspunten
quite office, flexibility with hours.
Minpunten
older facility lacked privacy and office environment.
undervalued employees
Family Partner (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA1 december 2017
really nice people though can seem competitive this place has a great mission being strength based although the value many people desire working long hours is void.
nice co-workers
Minpunten
breaks and lunches are often non existence due to the busy climate
Great supervisor
Administrative Assistant II (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA29 november 2017
I had a short term contract position with Stanford. My supervisor is the best one I have every worked for. I have learned so much from her within a very short time period.
Pluspunten
Workload there was very heavy, It required to adjust calendar conflicts constantly.
Great Supervisor
Bedrijfscultuur
I was able to advance my career in the 11 years I worked there.
Assistant Construction Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA22 november 2017
I worked as an Construction Project Manager for the University. I was able to advance and learn in my position. I enjoyed my position and worked hard at it.
Pluspunten
Learned a lot and advanced
Minpunten
No control over work load..
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work, but not able to compete with market
Senior Student Financial Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  On Campus19 november 2017
Stanford is a great place to work if you don't mind living far away because you can't afford to live nearby. The benefits and perks are pretty good, but the pay can't compete with the private marketplace.
Fun
Stanford dinning halls (voormalige medewerker) –  Ashlee17 november 2017
Good working experience. And a better learning experience as well. Going throughout the day was great experience. Cooking, preparing food and cleaning tables, and cashier work
Free lunches
Lots of cleaning
Great Environment
Data Entry Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA16 november 2017
If you like a fast pace yet non rushed place to work with excellent benefits that offers diversity in every way possible then you would truly appreciate what Stanford Offers
Stanford School of Medicine was a awesome place to work
Facilities Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA16 november 2017
I supported 3 different doctors and fields in the School of Medicine. All 3 Doctors were different but always kind to those of us who worked around them. They were always willing to teach you something they were working on, as well as open to my help.
Great work environment and a place where you feel you are making a difference.
Intelligent working staff.
Minpunten
Very slow getting things done. People work at their own pace.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and exciting work environment
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  California15 november 2017
The workplace culture was great, everyone was friendly with each other and the relationships in the office were good. It was a research-based job and the work was fun and exciting. You got to interact with lots of people coming in and out and the work was beneficial for all.
Pluspunten
relationship building, learning new skills, fun times
strenuous physial work
Good palce to work
Medical Assistant/Project Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA15 november 2017
Its a very balanced place to work in with a lot learning and career growth opportunities. It has a great work culture and a good set of employees. Management is good and appreciates your work
Great Place to work
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (huidige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA15 november 2017
Very fast paced environment. Everyone very knowledge-able and willing to take time to make sure they answer your questions regarding the work. Very patient while you come up to speed of the daily duties.
It ok
Food Service Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA11 november 2017
great people to work with and enjoy the students connections. at the same time felt the upper management dint care about the little people or the backbone of the work place(dish room/janitorial/servers)
Premier emploi
Conseiller de vente (voormalige medewerker) –  Claye-Souilly (77)7 november 2017
Contacte avec la clientèle
Travail le week-end trop contraignant
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice environment to work in
Postdoctoral Fellow (huidige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA31 oktober 2017
Stanford is a good environment to work in. The benefits are good, and the workplace is friendly. The only downsides are the commute and the high cost of living nearby.
Productive and multicultural workplace
Life Science Research Professional II (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA25 oktober 2017
Since its academia I did not find a balance of work life in research. But working at Stanford is a great experience. If there is a good work life balance its a best place to work.
Great Experience
Executive (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA25 oktober 2017
Very stimulating and rewarding environment. Extremely fast paced, but there were great rewards that came with it. Stanford is an amazing place, you are surrounded by extremely smart and ambitious people that make you feel excited about being part of the workplace.
Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA24 oktober 2017
I enjoy my job and everyone I work with! I have learned a lot in the time I have been here. Everyone is friendly and has a good work life balance. However, the cost of living is very expensive.
People are nice