Reviews voor Administrative Associate bij Stanford University

24 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 489 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great place to work!
Administrative Associate II (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA11 juli 2018
A great place to work where excellent benefits are provided. Friendly, helpful co-workers. Positive environment. They are also very caring and helpful when it comes to the BeWell program.
Pluspunten
Daycare grants, BeWell program, Incentives, transportation for commuters, work from home
Busy, stressful days
Great Productive and friendly enviornment
Academic Admin Associate III (huidige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA14 juni 2018
Stanford is a wonderful company to work for. It is a huge organization with great benefits and perks. The commute is rough if you live in the North side, but the people and environment are awesome! Lots of resources for growth.
Pluspunten
free stanford gym if you a university employee
does not allow telecomute
amazing
Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mountain View, CA18 mei 2018
amazing place to work. The campus is huge but beautiful.
it can be a bit hectic if you are not use to it but well worth it. very nice enviroment as well to work for
Bedrijfscultuur
Very bureaucratic and not suited to all personality types
Administrative Associate (Contractor) (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA21 januari 2018
This position is not a standard executive admin role. It should almost be called a financial analyst type role. I knew about one week into the job that it did not suit my skills nor personality. VERY heavy, detailed expense reporting using proprietary software which takes several hours to master.
The people were nice, but the job was just not for me!
Pluspunten
Variety of good eating places on campus, the staff, the campus grounds are lovely
THE DUTIES!
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work because of the salary and benefits.
Administrative Associate III (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA18 januari 2018
Working at Stanford University in the Office of the Vice Provost for University Budgets and Auxiliaries Management was great fun. The position allowed for some flexibility and room to grow. Workplace was very congenial and productive.
Large work force
Minpunten
Distance from where I lived at the time.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive workplace with a diverse company culture
Administrative Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Redwood City, CA18 juli 2017
overall fun work environment but inept management drags the employees down and keeps them from performing to the greatest extent possible. talented workers are kept from advancing by archaic rules limiting their job duties.
great benefits, flexible schedule
difficult management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9NeeRapporteren
Excellent place to work
Clerkship Coordinator/ Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA12 juli 2017
Stanford University is an excellent prlace to work. I learned a lot and was promoted to an position with more responsibility during my time there. I had a great time working with students, staff and faculty.
Learning opportunites & advancement opportunites
Laid-off
Arrogant People Work Here
Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA23 juni 2017
Stanford overall is a great place to work because of good benefits, but you have to get in with the right group/team, otherwise you'll be miserable, as there are a lot of pretentious people working here. Seems as if they all were born with a bottle of grey poupon in one hand and a gold spoon in the other.
great benefits, free classes
Poor management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Fun work environment.
Administrative Project Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA17 februari 2017
I really enjoyed working on campus because you were able to be involved with alot of the new futuristic ideas that were evolving in the silicon valley.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job stability, paycheck and benefits. Not so great for growth in career.
Administrative Associate III (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA6 januari 2017
Overall, Stanford is a great place to work as far as stability and a steady paycheck, not to mention the wonderful benefits the University offers to staff. From experience in two positions at Stanford, growth and advancement was not offered to me in two different departments. Speaking with others throughout campus, it appears that this is somewhat accepted as the 'culture' for certain positions at Stanford.

My co-workers were all in all a great group of people. Most of them are close friends now.
Pluspunten
Great benefits, fantastic work/life balance, steady paycheck
Minpunten
no room for advacement, growth is hard to come by
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Good place to work.
Administrative Associate II (huidige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA9 november 2016
Great place to work. Friendly atmosphere. Beautiful lush surroundings. Free passes to bus and train.Hardest part of my job is my commute.
monthly free lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
Executive Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  MENLO PARK CA22 september 2016
Enjoyable envireoment. Learning room to grow in a comapny to suceed. Training provided. Productive. Enjoyable temporary job I had
Bedrijfscultuur
The Stanford Community was amazing!
Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA24 april 2016
I can't recommend this University enough for potential job hunters. You can't beat their benefits and salaries when it comes to working in academia. The work culture was fantastic and truly loved being a part of the community.
Benefits, Salary, Work/Life Balance
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
great place to work
administrative associate (huidige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA12 november 2015
great place to work but need to personally focus on grow and develop with in department not outside people.but overall a great people you work with.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Learning while being productive
Administrative Associate, Department of Pediatrics (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA11 mei 2015
My day in he Division of Pediatrics, Neonatology consist of provided administrative support to physicians and faculty members in Neonatal Division,handled all administrative tasks including travel arrangements, processing maintenance orders, and preparing and maintaining conference rooms for office-wide meetings and events.
Created, edited, and proofread documents ensuring accuracy, which included articles, invoices and presentations.Managed all office correspondence including answering phones, creating and maintaining filing systems, managing emails and office memos, and performing database entry. Managed financial and inventory control for the office, including monitoring office and lab supplies, and processing purchase orders and staff reimbursements. Arranged and set up meetings in the Lucille Packard and Stanford Hospitals. Stanford is a teaching school and in the Division of Neonatology there where different physicians working on different projects. For example, one of my doctors I supported (Dr. Vinny Bhutani) was working on a study with Jaundice at the time I had a new baby so a lot of the findings related to my new situation. I really enjoyed working for the 16 doctors I supported. The hardest part of this position was the constant change in office management. This was difficult because the new management did not understand the work I was doing or that the physician ask of me and I had to always explain.
Pluspunten
Learning experience and great benefits
Change in Management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Exciting workplace full of eager, hard working scientists
Administrative Associate (huidige medewerker) –  School of Medicine8 januari 2015
Typical day at work was filled with travel arrangements for Faculty member, correspondence, ordering supplies, admin support to laboratory staff, calendaring, meeting & event coordination, purchasing and related reimbursements.
The most enjoyable part of my job was constant interaction with smart people, very young and eager scientists, full of energy and great ideas.
Pluspunten
University's annual financial contribution towards various courses
Minpunten
lengthy process for implementation of new ideas at the workplace
great work/life balance
Administrative Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA14 april 2014
depends on your department and supervisors, as always, but generally a great environment! get $$ for taking the bus/biking, many staff/university events, beautiful campus
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Stable employment, nice place to work, management does not seem to support advancement.
Financial and Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA7 april 2014
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
A great place to work
Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA3 maart 2014
I enjoyed working here and learned a great deal while doing so.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy, exciting and upbeat.
Administrative Associate/Research Management Group (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA30 januari 2014
Typical work day was very busy, as we where deadline driven.
Reputation of Stanford
Minpunten
Being off campus was a downside to working for the University.
Claim deze bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Stanford University. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag