Reviews voor Administrative Associate bij Stanford University

16 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Excellent place to work
Clerkship Coordinator/ Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA12 juli 2017
Stanford University is an excellent prlace to work. I learned a lot and was promoted to an position with more responsibility during my time there. I had a great time working with students, staff and faculty.
Learning opportunites & advancement opportunites
Laid-off
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Arrogant People Work Here
Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA23 juni 2017
Stanford overall is a great place to work because of good benefits, but you have to get in with the right group/team, otherwise you'll be miserable, as there are a lot of pretentious people working here. Seems as if they all were born with a bottle of grey poupon in one hand and a gold spoon in the other.
great benefits, free classes
Poor management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Fun work environment.
Administrative Project Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA17 februari 2017
I really enjoyed working on campus because you were able to be involved with alot of the new futuristic ideas that were evolving in the silicon valley.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job stability, paycheck and benefits. Not so great for growth in career.
Administrative Associate III (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA6 januari 2017
Overall, Stanford is a great place to work as far as stability and a steady paycheck, not to mention the wonderful benefits the University offers to staff. From experience in two positions at Stanford, growth and advancement was not offered to me in two different departments. Speaking with others throughout campus, it appears that this is somewhat accepted as the 'culture' for certain positions at Stanford.

My co-workers were all in all a great group of people. Most of them are close friends now.
Pluspunten
Great benefits, fantastic work/life balance, steady paycheck
Minpunten
no room for advacement, growth is hard to come by
Bedrijfscultuur
Executive Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  MENLO PARK CA22 september 2016
Enjoyable envireoment. Learning room to grow in a comapny to suceed. Training provided. Productive. Enjoyable temporary job I had
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The Stanford Community was amazing!
Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA24 april 2016
I can't recommend this University enough for potential job hunters. You can't beat their benefits and salaries when it comes to working in academia. The work culture was fantastic and truly loved being a part of the community.
Benefits, Salary, Work/Life Balance
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
great place to work
administrative associate (huidige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA12 november 2015
great place to work but need to personally focus on grow and develop with in department not outside people.but overall a great people you work with.
Learning while being productive
Administrative Associate, Department of Pediatrics (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA11 mei 2015
My day in he Division of Pediatrics, Neonatology consist of provided administrative support to physicians and faculty members in Neonatal Division,handled all administrative tasks including travel arrangements, processing maintenance orders, and preparing and maintaining conference rooms for office-wide meetings and events.
Created, edited, and proofread documents ensuring accuracy, which included articles, invoices and presentations.Managed all office correspondence including answering phones, creating and maintaining filing systems, managing emails and office memos, and performing database entry. Managed financial and inventory control for the office, including monitoring office and lab supplies, and processing purchase orders and staff reimbursements. Arranged and set up meetings in the Lucille Packard and Stanford Hospitals. Stanford is a teaching school and in the Division of Neonatology there where different physicians working on different projects. For example, one of my doctors I supported (Dr. Vinny Bhutani) was working on a study with Jaundice at the time I had a new baby so a lot of the findings related to my new situation. I really enjoyed working for the 16 doctors I supported. The hardest part of this position was the constant change in office management. This was difficult because the new management did not understand the work I was doing or that the physician ask of me and I had to always explain.
Pluspunten
Learning experience and great benefits
Change in Management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 9NeeRapporteren
great work/life balance
Administrative Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA14 april 2014
depends on your department and supervisors, as always, but generally a great environment! get $$ for taking the bus/biking, many staff/university events, beautiful campus
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Stable employment, nice place to work, management does not seem to support advancement.
Financial and Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA7 april 2014
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
A great place to work
Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA3 maart 2014
I enjoyed working here and learned a great deal while doing so.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy, exciting and upbeat.
Administrative Associate/Research Management Group (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA30 januari 2014
Typical work day was very busy, as we where deadline driven.
Reputation of Stanford
Minpunten
Being off campus was a downside to working for the University.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
loved my job
Admin. Assoc IV (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA3 juni 2013
life was good as long as you get your job done
made great friends and great benefits
loved to go to work everyday
everything
Minpunten
new boss who didn't know her job- had to train her
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful culture and work ethics
Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA7 november 2012
Typihcal day at work invoived supporting 38 HVAC technicians as well as two other shops (as needed). Wondreful group to work for and with. Loved being the vein of the university and being able to provide and assist with servicing the university
a well renowned organization
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work where you can advance your career, they value education and self improvement
Administrative Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stanford, CA17 augustus 2012
Amazing, you can take classes on campus that benefit your career so you can move up and get into a new/higher position.

All employees were good to work with, compatible. We had weekly meetings within our team to keep communication open and know what others were up to and expectations.
great benefits!

Zie meer reviews over Stanford University

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Algehele waardering