Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Reviews for Barista

Barista7 reviews
Belgium7 reviews
4,0
Working for Starbucks was a nice past experience. My colleagues and managers were fun to work with, my working hours were always well divided and the payment was done correctly.
4,0
I learned alot from my store manager and i enjoy working there. The job encourages me to communicate with customers and not only making drinks for them. it also allows us to come out of our box for those typically quiet type.
Hello!
I’m working at Sbx as a student and I really appreciate woking there because it’s flexible.

I work mostly on the weekends and evenings and full time during my holidays.

I like this job and enjoy it.
5,0
One thing that I learned from working at Starbucks and something that I will forever bring with me wherever I go is the amazing customer experience I was allowed to provide/give. That is something that I will not learn elsewhere.
Pros
Free customizeable drinks
Cons
Low salary
5,0
I had a Great experience working at Starbucks. Very flexible and reasonable to work with when trying to organize with my family and work life. I had no bad experience working there.
5,0
A typical day included coffies makind,washing the dishes at the end of the day we had to clean the shop.I have learned how to make coffies and that how nice it is to make people happy.I was working very good with my colleges,i never had a problem with them.The most enjoyable part of the job was that we were speaking with many people
Pros
free lunches, good colleges
Cons
very early shifts
4,0
On my first day at Starbucks I was waiting outside and when manager being informed she requested me to wait for 20 minutes and ask me what kind of coffee I liked. She handed the tall pike place coffee as I like it. I really enjoyed it on that winter morning.

On the eve of Christmas, some lovely customer used to give us sweet box and wished Merry Christmas calling our name.It was really fantastic as it seems that we are in a team.

I learned how to work in a team and make worse condition into lovely atmosphere.

I learned many things from my partners, manager about business policy and customer attraction and retention. Sampling is very much effective in attracting new customer and smiling face is very helpful for retaining customer.

Starbucks RED cup campaign, Fair trade espresso and Coffee and paper bag, Charity work inspired me a lot.

The hardest part of work to see the customer waiting outside the store before shop opening at the winter. I used to arranged everything very fast and with Supervisor permission , I used to open early.

I enjoyed when regular customer used to call me by name. thus was really amazing.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 44.995 reviews