Reviews voor Barista bij Starbucks

7 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 37.162 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
PT Barista
Part Time Barista (voormalige medewerker) –  Millenia Walk22 november 2018
I learned alot from my store manager and i enjoy working there. The job encourages me to communicate with customers and not only making drinks for them. it also allows us to come out of our box for those typically quiet type.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Nice and productive
Barista (huidige medewerker) –  Brussel-Hoofdstad14 oktober 2018
Hello!
I’m working at Sbx as a student and I really appreciate woking there because it’s flexible.
I work mostly on the weekends and evenings and full time during my holidays.
I like this job and enjoy it.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Productive and fun environment
Barista (voormalige medewerker) –  Milinea Walk12 mei 2018
One thing that I learned from working at Starbucks and something that I will forever bring with me wherever I go is the amazing customer experience I was allowed to provide/give. That is something that I will not learn elsewhere.
Pluspunten
Free customizeable drinks
Minpunten
Low salary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
A nice place to work
Barista (voormalige medewerker) –  Brussel12 september 2017
I had a Great experience working at Starbucks. Very flexible and reasonable to work with when trying to organize with my family and work life. I had no bad experience working there.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
very nice and interesting job
Barista (voormalige medewerker) –  Brugge,Belgium28 april 2015
A typical day included coffies makind,washing the dishes at the end of the day we had to clean the shop.I have learned how to make coffies and that how nice it is to make people happy.I was working very good with my colleges,i never had a problem with them.The most enjoyable part of the job was that we were speaking with many people
Pluspunten
free lunches, good colleges
Minpunten
very early shifts
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Great Place to work.
Barista (voormalige medewerker) –  Waterloo UK7 maart 2014
On my first day at Starbucks I was waiting outside and when manager being informed she requested me to wait for 20 minutes and ask me what kind of coffee I liked. She handed the tall pike place coffee as I like it. I really enjoyed it on that winter morning.

On the eve of Christmas, some lovely customer used to give us sweet box and wished Merry Christmas calling our name.It was really fantastic as it seems that we are in a team.

I learned how to work in a team and make worse condition into lovely atmosphere.

I learned many things from my partners, manager about business policy and customer attraction and retention. Sampling is very much effective in attracting new customer and smiling face is very helpful for retaining customer.

Starbucks RED cup campaign, Fair trade espresso and Coffee and paper bag, Charity work inspired me a lot.

The hardest part of work to see the customer waiting outside the store before shop opening at the winter. I used to arranged everything very fast and with Supervisor permission , I used to open early.

I enjoyed when regular customer used to call me by name. thus was really amazing.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 3Rapporteren

Zie meer reviews over Starbucks

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Starbucks. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag

3,9Compensatie/Arbeidsvoorwaarden
3,6Doorgroeimogelijkheden
3,5Management
4,0Bedrijfscultuur

Reviews over Starbucks gesorteerd op locatie