Starbucks
Information from Starbucks:

Starbucks Employee Reviews

Belgium27 reviews
4,0
Working for Starbucks was a nice past experience. My colleagues and managers were fun to work with, my working hours were always well divided and the payment was done correctly.
2,0
Het leukste van de job is dat je in contact komt met mensen. De sfeer is zeer goed, je kan veel plezier maken tijdens het werk. Het minst leuke is dat je veel te veel moet poetsen!
Pros
Gratis eten en drank
Cons
Te veel poetsen
5,0
A typical day included coffies makind,washing the dishes at the end of the day we had to clean the shop.I have learned how to make coffies and that how nice it is to make people happy.I was working very good with my colleges,i never had a problem with them.The most enjoyable part of the job was that we were speaking with many people
Pros
free lunches, good colleges
Cons
very early shifts
3,0
L'équipe est soudée, les employés sont la pour s'aider et relever les défis et répondre aux attentes des clients

Un réel bonheur pour les passionnés de café !
Pros
Repas gratuit
4,0
Het is een leuke plaats om te werken.
Fijne collega's om mee samen te werken.

Dichtbij thuis.
Pros
Dichtbij thuis
Cons
Geen vervoerskosten, extra legale voordelen
3,0
Magré le travail et le potentiel de cette fonction, les avis négatifs l'emportent sur le positif.
Le management est assez disparse et pas très pro. Les trop nombreux assistants ne facilitent pas la tâche.

Etant donné le lieu du poste à savoir l'aéroport de Zaventem, les horaires étaient très aléatoires et surtout très épuisants.

Point positif concernant l'ambiance de travail très internationale et très jeune et dynamique.
Pros
ambiance, team building
Cons
schedule, horaire, management.
4,0
On my first day at Starbucks I was waiting outside and when manager being informed she requested me to wait for 20 minutes and ask me what kind of coffee I liked. She handed the tall pike place coffee as I like it. I really enjoyed it on that winter morning.

On the eve of Christmas, some lovely customer used to give us sweet box and wished Merry Christmas calling our name.It was really fantastic as it seems that we are in a team.

I learned how to work in a team and make worse condition into lovely atmosphere.

I learned many things from my partners, manager about business policy and customer attraction and retention. Sampling is very much effective in attracting new customer and smiling face is very helpful for retaining customer.

Starbucks RED cup campaign, Fair trade espresso and Coffee and paper bag, Charity work inspired me a lot.

The hardest part of work to see the customer waiting outside the store before shop opening at the winter. I used to arranged everything very fast and with Supervisor permission , I used to open early.

I enjoyed when regular customer used to call me by name. thus was really amazing.