Strand Associates Consulting

Strand Associates Consulting Employee Reviews

At Strand Associates Consulting, we work really hard and we work SMART. This is the recipe of successful and pioneering companies. We work with an entrepreneurial mentality and focus on the added value that our work can have for our clients but also for our candidates. We are the business partners for our clients and the sports coaches for our candidates. We challenge ourselves every day to offer the best of ourselves. Becoming an expert requires efforts, rigor and professionalism. On top of this, our "Human" and "Bold" values ​​are not just marketing hype. These values ​​are part of our daily lives by seizing opportunities and offering quality service. We also apply these values ​​through social actions by contributing financially to supporting charities and in the role of Godfather and Godmother, we offer our time to children who need attention and tenderness. No guys, sincerely! This notice was not written under duress and I did not receive a bonus to write it. :) It is the sincere opinion of a partner who has understood the winner recipe to apply every day, ready to argue his opinion and be challenged.
Pros
corporate culture, family atmosphere, entrepreneur mentality
Cons
Working at Strand is a real challenge given the useful efforts to be part of the pioneers, only the mentalities of entrepreneurs hold up. No 9 to 5 mentality into our successful teams.
La direction du bureau de Braine est pas sympa.Il n’ont aucune humanité
Pros
Travail en tant que consultant chez un client
Official response from Strand Associates Consulting
6 October 2020
Bonjour,Merci d'avoir laissé votre commentaire, il nous permet de nous améliorer et trouver comment faire mieux à l’avenir.Nous nous efforçons de rendre chaque expérience candidat/consultant/client agréable et nous sommes vraiment désolés de ne pas avoir été en mesure de répondre à vos attentes cette fois.Je propose que vous preniez contact avec moi afin que l’on fixe un rendez-vous. Le but étant d’ouvrir le dialogue, comprendre la situation et trouver une solution adéquate.Voici mon email : o.englebert@strandassociates.beOlivier Englebert – Managing Director | Strand Associates Consulting
Strand is een jong, dynamisch bedrijf met geweldige collega's. Je wordt gestimuleerd om je elke dag verder te ontwikkelen en wordt hierbij ondersteund door trainingen & hulp van management. Doordat Strand zich in het hartje van Antwerpen bevindt, worden er vaak leuke Afterworks georganiseerd waarbij we ons familie gevoel nog meer kunnen aanwakkeren.
Pros
Bedrijfscultuur, flexibiliteit, vernieuwend, collega's, incentives
Cons
Iemand met een 9 to 5 mentaliteit zal zich niet thuisvoelen binnen Strand
I joined Strand Associates Consulting (SAC) early 2018 after working for 15 years in the automotive and civil engineering sector. It really was a stretch to resign and sign for a complete different job, function and sector. I won't go into details but SAC manages to be very competitive in it's domain while having great values being Bold & Humane. Inaugurated 10 years ago, we now cover the country with 2 offices, do consultancy & permanent recruitment in different industries, are Trends Gazelle for 4 years in a row and a dubbel digit growth since the start... who else can write this down ?? We work hard and prove by doing that we are not just "job fillers" for our clients but while becoming experts in our domain, we talk business and help them find the right ressources for the right projects, on time and agreed price. Our values are not just written on our site or on paper, we truly live by those, being pioneers in what we do, grabbing opportunities and deliver quality. We also believe it is necessary to give back to society, we therefore invest money but more important personal time to charity. So glad I made the step ...
Pros
Work Environment, Salary, colleagues, clients, job content