Strand Associates Consulting

Strand Associates Consulting Employee Reviews in Eigenbrakel

Eigenbrakel2 reviews
5,0
At Strand Associates Consulting, we work really hard and we work SMART. This is the recipe of successful and pioneering companies.

We work with an entrepreneurial mentality and focus on the added value that our work can have for our clients but also for our candidates. We are the business partners for our clients and the sports coaches for our candidates.

We challenge ourselves every day to offer the best of ourselves.

Becoming an expert requires efforts, rigor and professionalism.

On top of this, our "Human" and "Bold" values ​​are not just marketing hype. These values ​​are part of our daily lives by seizing opportunities and offering quality service.

We also apply these values ​​through social actions by contributing financially to supporting charities and in the role of Godfather and Godmother, we offer our time to children who need attention and tenderness.

No guys, sincerely!

This notice was not written under duress and I did not receive a bonus to write it. :) It is the sincere opinion of a partner who has understood the winner recipe to apply every day, ready to argue his opinion and be challenged.
Pros
corporate culture, family atmosphere, entrepreneur mentality
Cons
Working at Strand is a real challenge given the useful efforts to be part of the pioneers, only the mentalities of entrepreneurs hold up. No 9 to 5 mentality into our successful teams.
5,0
I joined Strand Associates Consulting (SAC) early 2018 after working for 15 years in the automotive and civil engineering sector.

It really was a stretch to resign and sign for a complete different job, function and sector.

I won't go into details but SAC manages to be very competitive in it's domain while having great values being Bold & Humane.

Inaugurated 10 years ago, we now cover the country with 2 offices, do consultancy & permanent recruitment in different industries, are Trends Gazelle for 4 years in a row and a dubbel digit growth since the start... who else can write this down ??

We work hard and prove by doing that we are not just "job fillers" for our clients but while becoming experts in our domain, we talk business and help them find the right ressources for the right projects, on time and agreed price.

Our values are not just written on our site or on paper, we truly live by those, being pioneers in what we do, grabbing opportunities and deliver quality. We also believe it is necessary to give back to society, we therefore invest money but more important personal time to charity.

So glad I made the step ...
Pros
Work Environment, Salary, colleagues, clients, job content
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strand Associates Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.
4,8