Strand Associates Consulting

Branch Manager1 review
Belgium1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
5,0
I joined Strand Associates Consulting (SAC) early 2018 after working for 15 years in the automotive and civil engineering sector.

It really was a stretch to resign and sign for a complete different job, function and sector.

I won't go into details but SAC manages to be very competitive in it's domain while having great values being Bold & Humane.

Inaugurated 10 years ago, we now cover the country with 2 offices, do consultancy & permanent recruitment in different industries, are Trends Gazelle for 4 years in a row and a dubbel digit growth since the start... who else can write this down ??

We work hard and prove by doing that we are not just "job fillers" for our clients but while becoming experts in our domain, we talk business and help them find the right ressources for the right projects, on time and agreed price.

Our values are not just written on our site or on paper, we truly live by those, being pioneers in what we do, grabbing opportunities and deliver quality. We also believe it is necessary to give back to society, we therefore invest money but more important personal time to charity.

So glad I made the step ...
Pros
Work Environment, Salary, colleagues, clients, job content
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strand Associates Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.
4,8