Tapptic

Tapptic Employee Reviews

Working at Tapptic has been a really good experience for me so far. I had the chance to work on many various projects, from banking apps to location focused ones, which is very good if like me you like to work on many projects tackling different domains. Though we need to be productive and efficient, the mood is always good, and I always enjoy what I am working on, and the people I'm working with. A day at work can range from working on a single project, and doing so for a few months, to working on 2 (sometimes 3) different projects. It is sometimes a challenge to bounce from one to the other, but at the same time, that’s what I personally like about my job here. We even have a foosball table to enjoy our , what’s not to like about that!
Le management est pitoyable et prend des gens comme des mouchoir en papier ou de vieux préservatif usagé. Je vous déconseille et ne faite confiance à personnes.
Pros
lieux
Cons
pas de parking
Très chouette équipe, solidaire et qui travaille à développer des nouvelles applications web et mobiles.