Team One

Team One Employee Reviews

3,0
Small company that treated me fairly and paid me well. Enjoyed the routes that I ran and the pay was great. The owner was a young man that seems to have great wisdom for his age..
Pros
Nice equipment
Cons
No benefits
1,0
Worse place I have ever worked. What works in Orlando doesn’t work in Alabama. It’s almost as if the managers pay depends on profit. It’s all about money and selling stuff the customer doesn’t need. The manufacturer recommends a coolant flush at 5 years or 150,000 miles, the greedy people at Team one recommends it at 35,000 miles. Super shady company. Employees are not valued.
5,0
The best job overall that I have ever had. Great people to work with. Awesome people to work for including management in all departments. If I could retire from here in the future I would.
5,0
Great company with very good pay. Work life can get to be a little hard, but working with great people make it worth it. The pay doesn't hurt either..
4,0
Bon concept , entreprise en évolution constante , équipe soudé .
4,0
un environnement de travail très difficile où les objectifs doivent êtres remplis
4,0
long 12 hours but very motivational atmosphere, employees are always in a good mood to work and task are fun and challenging but always something to get done .
3,0
Not enough assignments!! Always a joy to work, on assignment. Very good competitive pay, with excellent work-life balance. The client companies are very friendly, and provide optimum support in order to execute daily work.
4,0
First thing I do at work is get my equipment that I need to do my job.Then go do a safety check on my Machine...Then I can start my day depending on what my leads want me to do that day.My job can change on a day to day because I operate different types of machines.
3,0
Free coffee and tea and cake once a month doesn't make up for the Boys Club culture. There is a huge pay gap between men and women.

Fun first job but don't make this somewhere you stay long-term.
Pros
Tea and coffee
Cons
Boys club
5,0
A typical day at team one was very relaxed. You dont really do a whole lot until the salesman have a sale. Once the salesmen make a sale you have to give them a receipt.
Pros
free lunch saturdays
Cons
lots of sitting
5,0
I really enjoyed working here. The class sizes are small and very helpful in improving techniques. Wish there was more people to train with because some days only one person shows up.
4,0
Very fun, modern and collaborative work environment. Big culture perks with parties, events, etc., but lacked overall career advancement for younger, ambitious employees.
4,0
The Lexus account keeps everyone extremely busy, but the entire agency is committed to producing high quality work and having as much fun as possible along the way. The hours (9-6) will vary on the workload, its not uncommon to stay anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour late on a regular basis. Management is extremely knowledgable, however, since we're always so busy, finding time for questions or walkthroughs on things that are brand new to you ma be hard to find.
5,0
I was a partner and owner. l enjoyed being an entrepreneur and business owner. I think everyone should have their own business at some point in their lives.
Pros
Many
4,0
Solid talent pool. Managers are smart, helpful, hands-off. Healthy work/life balance. Great tech team. Standing desks everywhere. They support learning new things and exploring new tech.
2,0
it's ok.

maintain your deadlines

keep your guard up to strangely polite people

remember its not about you - the client

you'll last long if you not invest emotions
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
politics can be tough
4,0
The offices at an outward glance couldn't be better, but the open office concept proves noisy, loud and distracting.

However, day-to-day, I couldn't ask for a better team, I love my manager and my teammates. The creatives I work with daily are incredible with amazing brains and amazing attitudes.

Team One is an agency with one of the best work/life balance reputations in the LA area, but their unwillingness to allow for work-from-home days and the intense corporate culture feels overbearing at times to say the least. I'd give up some life to gain a little more freedom in the workplace.

That being said, I'm glad I got introduced into the agency/advertising world via Team One.
5,0
Management encourages employees to think outside of the box to not only exceed client expectations but of our own as an agency. Team One inspires to have the most remarkable ground breaking ideas in an ever changing industry.
4,0
always calm at work nothing to hard. i learned a lot. shipping and receiving. picking and packing boxes full of clothes. got free lunch everyday. nice supervisors and coworkers
5,0
Team one does aim to keep everyone on one team working together. Very few blame gaming people and there is a huge focus on enrichment, passion projects, non profit work and employee benefits. Great place to work for family focused individuals and a wonderful home for those looking for the chiller side of advertising.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team One. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8