Team One Reviews

Alle 31 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
productive
RECEPTIONIST (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, MI11 november 2018
A typical day at team one was very relaxed. You dont really do a whole lot until the salesman have a sale. Once the salesmen make a sale you have to give them a receipt.
free lunch saturdays
lots of sitting
Great people
Instructor (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, ME21 april 2018
I really enjoyed working here. The class sizes are small and very helpful in improving techniques. Wish there was more people to train with because some days only one person shows up.
Collaborative, fun workplace
Account Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA19 april 2018
Very fun, modern and collaborative work environment. Big culture perks with parties, events, etc., but lacked overall career advancement for younger, ambitious employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
Amazing culture and team!
Assistant Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA16 april 2018
The Lexus account keeps everyone extremely busy, but the entire agency is committed to producing high quality work and having as much fun as possible along the way. The hours (9-6) will vary on the workload, its not uncommon to stay anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour late on a regular basis. Management is extremely knowledgable, however, since we're always so busy, finding time for questions or walkthroughs on things that are brand new to you ma be hard to find.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
This company is no longer valid.
Partner/Installer (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL14 november 2017
I was a partner and owner. l enjoyed being an entrepreneur and business owner. I think everyone should have their own business at some point in their lives.
Many
Bedrijfscultuur
Well balanced, fast-paced work environment
Senior Front-End Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA21 juni 2017
Solid talent pool. Managers are smart, helpful, hands-off. Healthy work/life balance. Great tech team. Standing desks everywhere. They support learning new things and exploring new tech.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Subculture is interesting
Account Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Playa Vista, CA9 juni 2017
it's ok.

maintain your deadlines
keep your guard up to strangely polite people
remember its not about you - the client
you'll last long if you not invest emotions
fun atmosphere
politics can be tough
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to start/end a career with a sand volleyball court.
Art Producer (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA3 april 2017
The offices at an outward glance couldn't be better, but the open office concept proves noisy, loud and distracting.

However, day-to-day, I couldn't ask for a better team, I love my manager and my teammates. The creatives I work with daily are incredible with amazing brains and amazing attitudes.

Team One is an agency with one of the best work/life balance reputations in the LA area, but their unwillingness to allow for work-from-home days and the intense corporate culture feels overbearing at times to say the least. I'd give up some life to gain a little more freedom in the workplace.

That being said, I'm glad I got introduced into the agency/advertising world via Team One.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Modern & Innovative Full Service Ad Agency
Assistant Media Planner (voormalige medewerker) –  Playa Vista, CA10 januari 2017
Management encourages employees to think outside of the box to not only exceed client expectations but of our own as an agency. Team One inspires to have the most remarkable ground breaking ideas in an ever changing industry.
productive job
Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Moreno Valley, CA 9255523 november 2016
always calm at work nothing to hard. i learned a lot. shipping and receiving. picking and packing boxes full of clothes. got free lunch everyday. nice supervisors and coworkers
It's Name Is Genuine
Ad Operations Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA15 september 2016
Team one does aim to keep everyone on one team working together. Very few blame gaming people and there is a huge focus on enrichment, passion projects, non profit work and employee benefits. Great place to work for family focused individuals and a wonderful home for those looking for the chiller side of advertising.
Great Place
Auditor (voormalige medewerker) –  Playa Vista, CA23 juni 2016
they really look out for their employees. they are a modern culture. Happy employee happy employer. Great place to work.
free breakfast
n/a
excellent enviornment
EMT (huidige medewerker) –  Anchorage, AK16 november 2015
Team One LLC is a wonderful work environment with amazing management and staff. It is an excellent opportunity for those who enjoy staying busy and being apart of a team.
productive and fun
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  ogden, ut2 oktober 2015
Fun place to work definitely got work experience on the computer and spread sheets as well as data entry. Also it got me out of my shell answering phones and customer service with clients.
Work Experience
layed off
1,0
CNA
Nurse One (voormalige medewerker) –  mcminnville tn9 september 2015
This company was ok to work for but the management was not very friendly and when you need time off they are not nice about it or accommodating. They do not acknowledge all the hard work their employees do for their company
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Jr. Copywriter (voormalige medewerker) –  El Segundo, CA13 mei 2015
I loved Team One. I felt challenged creatively and I felt valued for what I brought to the agency.
My creative director was one of the best and was the best mentor I could've asked for at the time.
Free lunches
Bedrijfscultuur
good company just not a fit for me
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Illinois3 maart 2015
Great people and management, typical day starts with meetings, then you go out to your territory. Hardest part is that it is all commission based pay.
People
Pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Customers and Clients are treated like family
Small Business Owner-Delivery/Assembly Services (huidige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA2 december 2014
Since I am the owner of Team One Service, I may be accused of being impartial but I will tell you this, since I am winding down this business to move into new areas, approximately 45% of this business for the past 2+ years has been a result of a personal philosophy of mine, and that is that the customer is to be treated like family. The idea that the customer is always right leads to the mentality that you have to capitulate to every whim. I've not seen that work out well long term for any company or any employee for that matter. But knowing how families are with their little quirks, it has worked out well for me in management and in owning my own business to have customers want to work with you and want to help you when you treat them in such a way that they feel wanted and respected, just like any good family should treat you. You truly have to enjoy people to do well in anything. The time has come for new experiences and anything I do from this point forward with these values in hand will only serve to validate what I have known and have found to work. Help people prosper and you will prosper too!
Bedrijfscultuur
McNay Consulting is a fast paced and productive financial management firm
Director of Project Management (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, Lexington, and Louisiana1 december 2014
McNay the company's national managing partner works expediently with all clients to achieve the highest level of results for his clients, he expects the very best from each team members and encourages his team to progressively think outside of the box.
Chance for Opportunity
Business Consultant/Team Trainer (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL20 oktober 2014
I worked for two owners with this company, one a successful and entrenched leader, the other a new promotion. The promises of potential and possibility for promotion surely exist, but it can be difficult, especially if the owner is not living up to their side of the agreement (IE- bringing in potential new hires).
Growth, opportunity
Minpunten
No base pay, even making/exceeding your goals is usually not enough to move you forward
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Team One. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag