Team One Employee Reviews

3,0
Fin culture, bad management
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CA7 May 2019
Free coffee and tea and cake once a month doesn't make up for the Boys Club culture. There is a huge pay gap between men and women.

Fun first job but don't make this somewhere you stay long-term.
Pros
Tea and coffee
Cons
Boys club
productive
RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, MI11 November 2018
A typical day at team one was very relaxed. You dont really do a whole lot until the salesman have a sale. Once the salesmen make a sale you have to give them a receipt.
Pros
free lunch saturdays
Cons
lots of sitting
Great people
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Portland, ME21 April 2018
I really enjoyed working here. The class sizes are small and very helpful in improving techniques. Wish there was more people to train with because some days only one person shows up.
Collaborative, fun workplace
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA19 April 2018
Very fun, modern and collaborative work environment. Big culture perks with parties, events, etc., but lacked overall career advancement for younger, ambitious employees.
4,0
Amazing culture and team!
Assistant Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA16 April 2018
The Lexus account keeps everyone extremely busy, but the entire agency is committed to producing high quality work and having as much fun as possible along the way. The hours (9-6) will vary on the workload, its not uncommon to stay anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour late on a regular basis. Management is extremely knowledgable, however, since we're always so busy, finding time for questions or walkthroughs on things that are brand new to you ma be hard to find.
5,0
This company is no longer valid.
Partner/Installer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 November 2017
I was a partner and owner. l enjoyed being an entrepreneur and business owner. I think everyone should have their own business at some point in their lives.
Pros
Many
4,0
Well balanced, fast-paced work environment
Senior Front-End Developer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA21 June 2017
Solid talent pool. Managers are smart, helpful, hands-off. Healthy work/life balance. Great tech team. Standing desks everywhere. They support learning new things and exploring new tech.
2,0
Subculture is interesting
Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Playa Vista, CA9 June 2017
it's ok.

maintain your deadlines
keep your guard up to strangely polite people
remember its not about you - the client
you'll last long if you not invest emotions
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
politics can be tough
4,0
Great place to start/end a career with a sand volleyball court.
Art Producer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA3 April 2017
The offices at an outward glance couldn't be better, but the open office concept proves noisy, loud and distracting.

However, day-to-day, I couldn't ask for a better team, I love my manager and my teammates. The creatives I work with daily are incredible with amazing brains and amazing attitudes.

Team One is an agency with one of the best work/life balance reputations in the LA area, but their unwillingness to allow for work-from-home days and the intense corporate culture feels overbearing at times to say the least. I'd give up some life to gain a little more freedom in the workplace.

That being said, I'm glad I got introduced into the agency/advertising world via Team One.
Modern & Innovative Full Service Ad Agency
Assistant Media Planner (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CA10 January 2017
Management encourages employees to think outside of the box to not only exceed client expectations but of our own as an agency. Team One inspires to have the most remarkable ground breaking ideas in an ever changing industry.
productive job
Processor (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CA 9255523 November 2016
always calm at work nothing to hard. i learned a lot. shipping and receiving. picking and packing boxes full of clothes. got free lunch everyday. nice supervisors and coworkers
It's Name Is Genuine
Ad Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA15 September 2016
Team one does aim to keep everyone on one team working together. Very few blame gaming people and there is a huge focus on enrichment, passion projects, non profit work and employee benefits. Great place to work for family focused individuals and a wonderful home for those looking for the chiller side of advertising.
Great Place
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CA23 June 2016
they really look out for their employees. they are a modern culture. Happy employee happy employer. Great place to work.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
n/a
excellent enviornment
EMT (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AK16 November 2015
Team One LLC is a wonderful work environment with amazing management and staff. It is an excellent opportunity for those who enjoy staying busy and being apart of a team.
productive and fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ogden, ut2 October 2015
Fun place to work definitely got work experience on the computer and spread sheets as well as data entry. Also it got me out of my shell answering phones and customer service with clients.
Pros
Work Experience
Cons
layed off
1,0
Cna
Nurse One (Former Employee) –  mcminnville tn9 September 2015
This company was ok to work for but the management was not very friendly and when you need time off they are not nice about it or accommodating. They do not acknowledge all the hard work their employees do for their company
5,0
Productive and fun place to work
Jr. Copywriter (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA13 May 2015
I loved Team One. I felt challenged creatively and I felt valued for what I brought to the agency.
My creative director was one of the best and was the best mentor I could've asked for at the time.
Pros
Free lunches
4,0
good company just not a fit for me
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Illinois3 March 2015
Great people and management, typical day starts with meetings, then you go out to your territory. Hardest part is that it is all commission based pay.
Pros
People
Cons
Pay
4,0
Customers and Clients are treated like family
Small Business Owner-Delivery/Assembly Services (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WA2 December 2014
Since I am the owner of Team One Service, I may be accused of being impartial but I will tell you this, since I am winding down this business to move into new areas, approximately 45% of this business for the past 2+ years has been a result of a personal philosophy of mine, and that is that the customer is to be treated like family. The idea that the customer is always right leads to the mentality that you have to capitulate to every whim. I've not seen that work out well long term for any company or any employee for that matter. But knowing how families are with their little quirks, it has worked out well for me in management and in owning my own business to have customers want to work with you and want to help you when you treat them in such a way that they feel wanted and respected, just like any good family should treat you. You truly have to enjoy people to do well in anything. The time has come for new experiences and anything I do from this point forward with these values in hand will only serve to validate what I have known and have found to work. Help people prosper and you will prosper too!
4,0
McNay Consulting is a fast paced and productive financial management firm
Director of Project Management (Current Employee) –  Richmond, Lexington, and Louisiana1 December 2014
McNay the company's national managing partner works expediently with all clients to achieve the highest level of results for his clients, he expects the very best from each team members and encourages his team to progressively think outside of the box.