Team One Employee Reviews

Chance for Opportunity
Business Consultant/Team Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL20 October 2014
I worked for two owners with this company, one a successful and entrenched leader, the other a new promotion. The promises of potential and possibility for promotion surely exist, but it can be difficult, especially if the owner is not living up to their side of the agreement (IE- bringing in potential new hires).
Pros
Growth, opportunity
Cons
No base pay, even making/exceeding your goals is usually not enough to move you forward
2,0
Asst mgr
Assistant Transportation Manager (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GA11 December 2013
Temp job no long term. Management has high turn over. Driver has high turn over- benefits good
5,0
Fast paced and challenging
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA12 October 2013
Team One is a full service advertising agency. Management very supporting. Co-workers very helpful!
Great if you are single
Home Health Care Sitter, Nurse One (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TN4 September 2013
I help geriatric patients live as independently as possible by assisting them with household chores, bathing, meal prep, feeding, errands, and accompanying them to appointments.

I have learned to be more patient, as some of my patients have mental disabilities.

Management is really understanding, but you don't really see them, as it is mainly just you and the patient.

I can't say anything about my co-workers as I have not met any of them.

The hardest part of the job is creating a routine with a patient.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the bond and friendship you create with patients.
Pros
Great working relationships with people. Independent and flexible schedules
Cons
Compensation
1,0
not worth your time
Marketing (Former Employee) –  shaumberge24 May 2013
the job is commission, and you only get paid for the aps you submit, you will not get compensated for the gas that you will use for traveling, and you will be put into territory that you are uncomfortable with (safety wise). it is very hard to sell something that everyone else is selling, the people who you are selling to are to ignorant to understand the product your selling.
Pros
nothing
Cons
commission, no compensation, difficult clients
mostly good people
3rd shift lead (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA13 May 2013
Fairly good until relocated,people were moved into un familier positions and treated poorly
Pros
Work no matter the weather
Cons
Constantly told they don"t need you
5,0
A great group of forward thinking creative people.
Freelance Multimedia Associate (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CA2 May 2013
Team One is built on a culture of creativity and striving to exceed the clients expectations with every project. The individuals I worked under were very intent on perfection, which was taxing and extremely rewarding. The challenge presented at Team One is something I really valued and enjoyed rising to meet.

My co-workers were affable and out-going, as well as extremely talented and always willing to think outside the box.
2,0
Be aware of deceptive hiring techniques
Junior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL4 November 2012
Make sure to ask lots of questions and get answers. They lead you to believe the job is much better than it really is and they will avoid giving you straight answers.
Young and energetic workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL12 October 2012
The people who I worked with were between 20 and 30, they were really driven and motivated by the idea that they could become managers. It was a great environment and atmosphere but in the end the best workers were the ones who had that sales mentality.
Pros
high sales equals to high pay, great environment, room for growth
Cons
all commission, high turnover rate
3,0
Job was good. management was terrible.
Warehouse Shipper (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX30 September 2012
Was a temp company. Won a contract to ship car parts for a big car company. Management could not form a good way of doing the job. lost contract.
good first job
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA24 September 2012
This job taught me the basic necessities of working in a warehouse environment.