Team One Employee Review

Customers and Clients are treated like family
Small Business Owner-Delivery/Assembly Services (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WA2 December 2014
Since I am the owner of Team One Service, I may be accused of being impartial but I will tell you this, since I am winding down this business to move into new areas, approximately 45% of this business for the past 2+ years has been a result of a personal philosophy of mine, and that is that the customer is to be treated like family. The idea that the customer is always right leads to the mentality that you have to capitulate to every whim. I've not seen that work out well long term for any company or any employee for that matter. But knowing how families are with their little quirks, it has worked out well for me in management and in owning my own business to have customers want to work with you and want to help you when you treat them in such a way that they feel wanted and respected, just like any good family should treat you. You truly have to enjoy people to do well in anything. The time has come for new experiences and anything I do from this point forward with these values in hand will only serve to validate what I have known and have found to work. Help people prosper and you will prosper too!

Other Team One Employee Reviews

My day at work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CA9 October 2019
First thing I do at work is get my equipment that I need to do my job.Then go do a safety check on my Machine...Then I can start my day depending on what my leads want me to do that day.My job can change on a day to day because I operate different types of machines.
Fin culture, bad management
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CA7 May 2019
Free coffee and tea and cake once a month doesn't make up for the Boys Club culture. There is a huge pay gap between men and women.

Fun first job but don't make this somewhere you stay long-term.
Pros
Tea and coffee
Cons
Boys club