Team One Employee Review

Great place to start/end a career with a sand volleyball court.
Art Producer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA3 April 2017
The offices at an outward glance couldn't be better, but the open office concept proves noisy, loud and distracting.

However, day-to-day, I couldn't ask for a better team, I love my manager and my teammates. The creatives I work with daily are incredible with amazing brains and amazing attitudes.

Team One is an agency with one of the best work/life balance reputations in the LA area, but their unwillingness to allow for work-from-home days and the intense corporate culture feels overbearing at times to say the least. I'd give up some life to gain a little more freedom in the workplace.

That being said, I'm glad I got introduced into the agency/advertising world via Team One.

Other Team One Employee Reviews

My day at work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CA9 October 2019
First thing I do at work is get my equipment that I need to do my job.Then go do a safety check on my Machine...Then I can start my day depending on what my leads want me to do that day.My job can change on a day to day because I operate different types of machines.
Fin culture, bad management
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CA7 May 2019
Free coffee and tea and cake once a month doesn't make up for the Boys Club culture. There is a huge pay gap between men and women.

Fun first job but don't make this somewhere you stay long-term.
Pros
Tea and coffee
Cons
Boys club