Tesla Motors Reviews

Alle 1.218 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Work Life balance and Flexibility
Sr. Accountant (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont CA16 juli 2018
Tesla is the company where you have work life balance and flexibility to work any time anywhere. Team was very supportive. Managers always try to help professionally as well as personally
buen ambiente de trabajo
instalador 1 (voormalige medewerker) –  toda la republica16 juli 2018
Es una empresa mundial que da muchas oportunidades para aprender todo lo relacionado en la rama fotovoltaica te da todas las herramientas necesarias para desarrollar tu trabajo sin ningun problema
Pluspunten
seguro de gastos medicos mayores
ninguno
Tesla
Sr. Program Manager, Service Center Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA16 juli 2018
I traveled weekly for a role that was very impactful. The company is still finding it's stability and with the right people at the helm, it will succeed. Some of the brightest people I have worked with are at Tesla but there is a lot of instability. It's not for everyone, but if you are comfortable working hard and creating in ambiguous spaces, then go for it!
Fickle Business
Field Energy Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM15 juli 2018
It's a fabulous company to work for, if they don't decide to axe 9% of the company when you've only just started with them. They're an ever-changing corporation; thus, your job position may be "changing" as well, at any given time.
Bedrijfscultuur
fun and exciting place to work
Protection Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Buffalo, NY14 juli 2018
For the most part I enjoyed my employment at Tesla. Most of the people are friendly and it starts to feel like one big family.
My only issue was that after a year of being in a supervisor position I was not given a raise.
free cereal
half hour lunches
Issues with management
Data Entry (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, CA13 juli 2018
I felt like I did not get enough support from upper management for the project's I worked on. Outside of a few co-workers it did not seem like my department was taken seriously. This made it extremely difficult to be successful.
Fast-paced Work Culture
Production Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA13 juli 2018
Working as a production associate to construct assemblies or physical systems at the required output and quality, using physical operations which can include repetitive pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, etc. Detecting abnormalities in the manufacturing process and use root-cause analysis to identify and resolve issues. Shared ideas on process design and tooling improvements to increase quality, reduce cost, and support the production work environment.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Short sighted
Project Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA13 juli 2018
Need to have an attention seeking personality - quick wins with making even the small, very visible. Flexible, but long hours. Many managers have no formal training or experience.
Casual dress code
Minpunten
Eroding benefits and no 401K matching. Short-term focused.
Been at Tesla 4 years.
Material Handler (huidige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA12 juli 2018
I have been here long enough to see a lot of changes. I am currently a lead at Tesla and things at this current moment are horrible. Management knows significantly less than even some associates, people getting tossed into depts without request to total opposite shifts and if you tell them about your personal situation as to why a sudden move wouldn't work...their response is "it's about the business". Some depts are actually "scheduled" SIX 12 HOUR SHIFTS PER WEEK. That is ridiculous. My current dept had a 5:30am to 3:30pm shift which has now changed to 5:30 am to "we aren't sure what time we'll be done". Pay is good, but definitely not good enough for what we do. Tesla might be good in a couple years, but not right now.
pay and benefits
Minpunten
hours, management and home life
Tesla Motors Experience
Senior Mechnical Design Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA12 juli 2018
In my view Tesla is one of the most advanced company of the USA. Very high level experience and knowledge of the most coworker. Management is only 3 level to CEO and keep open discussion to any level without permit for it. The company ask for doing your best, making innovation and pay correct salary with stock bonus. Hiring process use online test filtering high quality candidates. Yearly knowledge review test the employee quality. The company size contentious grow and currently 30000 employee allow to hide some of the back holders. Management could keep the high quality for longer focusing more of the individual performance.
Pluspunten
Good environment, good salary, bonus, metric system, open communication.
Minpunten
Slowly back holder damage the culture.
Great Benefits, Great Co-Workers/Management, Not So Great Hours
Lead Service Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA11 juli 2018
At a service center, it is fairly rough most days. There often is not enough coverage so I work long hours. Pay could be more for my position and all that I do for the service center. If I did about 1/2 of what I am doing now, I would be more than willing to keep my current pay.
Fun environment
Customer Experience Specialist II (huidige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA11 juli 2018
I really enjoying the mission of working for Tesla. Everyone is very passionate about the work they do. I wish there was more security for your job because it does have a high turn around rate but it makes you work harder.
Bedrijfscultuur
Job is unsecure and Pay is to low
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV11 juli 2018
The mission at Tesla is awesome. I love the fact that a positive impact is made in the world.

My biggest issue with Tesla is job security and compensation. Its no secret that Tesla is known for doing mass layoffs. From a business standpoint, it makes sense to cut your workforce down so you can meet those quarterly numbers. However, as a human being making the decision to cut a lot of your workforce, how could you just make that decision knowing that these individuals have families to care for? Is this right? Many of these individuals worked extremely hard to make the company great and were promised so much. It feels like employees were just used and then thrown in the trash.

Finally, the compensation is extremely low for a fortune 500 company. Their compensation team claims that they compare our positions to other fortune 500 companies which is definitely not true. How could you expect your employees to believe you when there are websites like glassdoor that give you an idea of how much other companies pay their workers? Once again, I understand Tesla is trying their best to save every single penny, but atleast pay your workers MARKET value. There are so many talented individuals that leave because you are simply not paying them enough.
great colleagues
little pay, overworked, dishonest
work place culture
Mechanical Design Engineer Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA11 juli 2018
Good things to learn technology and work practices wise for a fresher.
But, Not much work life balance among folks, very less flexibility.
Very work driven, and less fun culture and lively work environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Tesla is on a great mission
Field Energy Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Milpitas, CA11 juli 2018
Energy revolution technology is great.

There’s a mystique about Tesla Motors’ (TSLA) electric vehicles that borders on the cultlike. People believe the upstart, high-tech automaker’s EVs are different from other cars on the road.

They are. But a big part of the Tesla difference isn’t so much about what these cars have as it is about how they are built and, believe it or not, what they don’t have.
Environment
Layoffs
Nice work enviornment
Rework Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Livermore, CA11 juli 2018
The facility in Livermore was nice to work at. The people were nice and the supervisor was experienced. There was not enough restrooms for the amount of employees.
Good People, job directions
Not enough restrooms, heat
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a bad place to work just hard to balance life.
Parts Advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA11 juli 2018
It's a company worth trying. After so many years however you notice a lot about what they do. Dont really have a life working there. It's not all bad though as it has gotten better. Not a place for you if your expecting an 8 hour day and go home.
Benifits
Minpunten
No life, constant changes.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun workplace with a great breakroom
CNC Operator III/Maintenance Technician I (voormalige medewerker) –  Lathrop, CA 9533011 juli 2018
Hard to find work/life balance when employeed. Management changes all the time. Had to relocate to a farther facility while in the company. Had to get called in after a 12 hour shift at times.
Alot of health benefits
Too many hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Wanna get paid as an Owner Advisor? Kiss your...
OWNER ADVISOR (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA11 juli 2018
...personal life goodbye! Super competitive. Fickle compensation. Aggressive. However...

Innovative, great experience, fast pace, the coolest toys

This job will grind you down to the pulp then at the end you’re gonna want to do it again!
what job
Production Line Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fremont, CA10 juli 2018
long hours, constant work and tons of people. you have an opportunity to learn a lot about Tesla and experience how it works first hand. great pay. commuting can be hard though.
satisfying check
less social life
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tesla Motors. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag