The British School of Brussels

The British School of Brussels Employee Reviews

Belgium6 reviews
5,0
Great environment to work in!
As one of the best International schools in Belgium, BSB offers academical, emotional, social & personal development through interactive teaching methods. Enabling students (and employees through special development days) to reach their full potential both academically and as individuals. There is no other workplace where ethical values drive individual behaviour and decision-making
Productive and Welcoming
At the British School Of Brussels the environment was very welcoming to new people in the job. They were understanding when I wasn't able to coach due to school work especially during the exam period. They were also appreciative when i preferred to coach other students even when I had to be doing my training. The coaching session were productive and I was able to see improvements in the gymnast as the year went on.
Pros
Close relationships with other sport staff members
Cons
Early starting hours (6am)
3,0
Good
Good friendly staff, working with children at afterschool club. entertaining them untill parents could pick them up, not a job offered to public. only school members
Twas productive and fun
Because this was only a 1 week job, the workload tends to be a little low, but the management is extremely kind and thoughtful, and do their best to give you a productive experience.
Pros
Transport covered
Cons
No free lunch
4,0
Good work for students at the school
A part time job I did while at the school that helped earn some money and allowed me to spend my time doing something useful. Good culture with a lot of students.
4,0
After school club with mixed age of children
I enjoyed my job a great deal and dealt with lots of different people from all around the world and different backgrounds.
I
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The British School of Brussels. Our community is ready to answer.
4,3