The Hertz Corporation

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 5.874 reviews
5,0
Stimolante
Quality inspector - CSR (Current Employee) –  Charleroi Airport2 February 2020
Socetà seria, lavoro stimolante, giornate e lavoro variegato.
2,0
Bad management style
Anonymus (Current Employee) –  Hertz Europe26 September 2019
It’s getting worst and worst. A lot of benefits being cut back. Experienced staff is leaving. Senior management is mostly ignorant and cocky. No real strategy or direction.
3,0
Mala
Trasfers (Former Employee) –  Hertz santz22 September 2019
Mala organizacion de jefes.alguno como Dani saben otros hasen poco o nada. I encima se pasan con lo trabajadores haciéndolo echar.
1,0
Don't work here
VSA (Former Employee) –  Hertz PDX21 April 2019
I started working for Hertz back in August of 2018, and my 2nd paycheck was short a substantial amount of money, looked passed it thought it was a flaw. Fast forward a few months they tried to short me a bunch of overtime, I had to wait a week for them to correct it. Then fast forward a little bit and I realized they weren't paying me my actual wage and it took them 3 months to fix it, if a relative dies that isn't immediate guess what, you get no time off for it but they still expect you to work. Even better than before. If you become a VSA good luck getting your benefits 9 months there and I paid for my benefits but I couldn't use them.
Pros
The workers
5,0
Bonne expérience
Vente (Former Employee) –  Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest7 July 2017
Travailler pour hertz était un défit et un challenge Que j'ai surmonter avec succès
Pros
Prime de vente
Cons
Contrat
4,0
super job mais trop court
employé (Former Employee) –  Zaventem, VLG30 June 2015
descriptif du travail dans mon cv
boulot passionnant
super ambiance
collègue sympa
direction ouverte
Pros
super job
Cons
durée du contrat
1,0
Absolutely Horrible
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES (Current Employee) –  HERTZ/DTG26 December 2014
I dred getting going to work every morning and this is so unlike me. I would constantly be yelled at by customers for not having cars when they have reservations. The so called big wigs that make the fat bucks don't care about you all they want to see is that you make sales and keep customer surveys at a high score yet they can't provide you with the fleet to do your job. Always told by the analysts that they are marking the location as sold out only to find that new reservations book throughout the day cause the gold desk will override a sell out and leave you in an even worse situation. I have been spit on, things thrown at me and just down right rudeness over something that is out of my control. If you even consider going to work for a rental company I suggest you think long and hard before working with any hertz brands.. this includes dollar, thrifty and firefly cause hertz owns them all. I use to make great money until Hertz bought out DTAG now my income has been reduced by more than 55% this year because we NEVER have cars. By far the WORST customer service job I have ever had. I'm currently seeking other employment because I feel like I'm walking into prison everyday. Bottom line HERTZ SUCKS. Can't wait for another job offer to call me.
4,0
American company - Dutch management
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Brussels, BRU14 October 2014
Great atmosphere between colleagues
Not much support from the management
Not much opportunities to grow within the company (except if your are a relative of one of the managers)
Worldwide company
3,0
A job with a lot of variety.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Zaventem, VLG10 June 2014
Running the agency in Brussels with 6 people was very nice. I learned a lot about face to face selling and how to work with different characters and cultures.