The Home Depot Reviews

Alle 31.644 reviews worden getoond
Great warehouse environment
Lot Attendant, Cashier, Guest Services (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA17 december 2017
Somewhat busy throughout the day, before I knew it my shift was over. Some days would be relaxed while others were very busy, especially on weekends Great retail experience with helpful staff. Hardest part of this job would be rude customers. Most enjoyable part of the job is working well with others and meeting new people.
home depot
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chelsea, MA17 december 2017
new managers do not care about their employees new store manager does not work with peoples requests hated walking into every shift for last 6 months.
Home Depot
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bloomfield, NJ17 december 2017
Its not the best place to work if you are looking for a constant schedule. For students it is not in your best interest, although great culture and benefits
PTO, Stocks
Minpunten
A lot of managers, poor mgmt, few hours
undecided
Department head (voormalige medewerker) –  Grandville, MI17 december 2017
Home depot is a mix of major positives and negatives. It is great at development and training, but has poor pay for the work demanded and can be very high stress depending on the level and management.
Training, development, stock options
Minpunten
Pay, stress, work, life balance, advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Merchandising Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Piqua, OH17 december 2017
Good company to work for. Care about employees and family. Benefits, compinsation, associates first. Always putting you before the management. Pay and Benifits
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun at work place
FREIGHT TEAM ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Silver Spring, MD16 december 2017
Home Depot always put their customer's first and that is a good effort to make a business grow and survive in the market. Employees are more passionate an committed to their work through teamwork. Safety of both employees and customers are best looked at. My manager is very nice and always clear about the duties he assigns..
Coffee break
Short breaks, health care
Hours fluctuate by season
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tigard, OR16 december 2017
If you're looking to make a living as an associate at Home Depot all year round, things can get tough. During peak seasons, spring and summer, hours are plentiful, however when winter and the rainy season rolls around hours are cut severely due to a slow workplace. I went from an easy 35-40 hours a week down to about 18-20 hours.
Fun, stimulating workplace
Hours fluctuate yearly
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place with great people
Online Order Picker/ Contractor Pro Desk Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL16 december 2017
I loved my time in the orange apron, I was able to work part time in a very important position while going to a local college and still maintain a social life.
Good Place to work at
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Roswell, NM16 december 2017
Good Place to work at. If you are one that is a "People Person" and like solving problems that they have it is a great job. Sometimes hard to not spend your paycheck there.
Making people happy!
Sore feet.
Fast Paced
Department Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Pompano Beach, FL16 december 2017
Supervisor of a staff of 5. Review and forecast departmental weekly and monthly budget versus prior year to date budget. Administrative duties may include special projects as needed by store manager.
My experiance
CUSTOMER SERVICE (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC16 december 2017
They were understaffed when i was working there so i was asked to do more than usally,

a typical day consited of me coming in to work putting on my apron and seeing what had changed over night. then calling on the phone andnschedulaing appointments

i learned time managment skills, multitasking, register skills, peresonal conduct skills, lose prefenction skills, customer satifations skills and phone call manegment.

i had some of the best bosses imaginable, helpful, honest, and down to earth even thought they made twice and some times thrice as much as me i never felt like it they were willing to get therer hands dirty and assist when needed

friendly envoiurment not alot of politics or drama mostly older people talking about there kids or how there weekend was

dealing with thrid parties and taking the heat for there mistakes, informing the customers of the mistakes or delays in their purchuse.

every other time we got it right and had to deal with a customer for less than a minute was a win in my book and i enjoyed seeing them walk out satisfied
freindly co-oworkers
the rudest customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work - love my co-workers.
SERVICE DESK ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Florida16 december 2017
working in the special services department at Home Depot is a very fast-paced and sometimes stressful job. I learned a lot about dealing with the public and resolving their product and delivery issues. I enjoy working with a lot of my co-workers from all different parts of the world.
Pluspunten
Good benefits and good people.
Minpunten
Can be stressful and a lot of time on your feet.
Thd
Overnight Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Totowa, NJ16 december 2017
A typical day would be a fast paced day helping customers. There weren't really any hard parts about the job , everything is pretty much common sense.
Bedrijfscultuur
tough place to work and maintain good customer service
Appliance Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  West Mifflin, PA16 december 2017
to many managers handing out jobs to do that many times was not able to complete. The best thing for me was helping out the customers needs. I made it fun for them and me.
Bedrijfscultuur
I would recommend this job
Department Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ16 december 2017
Good benefits and opportunities for advancement as well as a progressive culture. Coworkers are helpful and make teamwork a priority. I was happy with my work-life balance.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good place to work
Merchandising Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  New Milford, CT16 december 2017
Poor working conditions, Hot or cold, stand and walk on concrete floor all day. Very rigid, not a friendly place to work. Demanding with very unhappy employees who do nothing but gripe about the company all day.
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent company to work for
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Merriam, KS 6620216 december 2017
I enjoyed working at Home Depot. I only resigned due to being offered full time employment with benefits. Also, moved across town away from job. My only objection is that they do not hire cashiers for full time employment which I would have stayed if they did.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work if you can handle stress
Garden Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pooler, GA16 december 2017
I worked in one of the departments with the highest turn over: the garden department. Although the work was stressful and high paced, I found a way to enjoy every shift.
Bedrijfscultuur
decent staff great hours horrible direct management
Merchandising Execution Area Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Edmonton, AB16 december 2017
Great Hours
Poor Pay
Staff can be friendly but gossip alot about each other like they are in high school
Most staff are lazy and that is why they work there..... No drive
if you work hard they will not higher help even if you need it because they will rely on you even after you ask for help and request they hire some one
Pluspunten
Hours, Friendly Staff (for most part).
Minpunten
Like high school (Gossip) lazy direct managment is lazier then staff and untrustworthy
Bedrijfscultuur
Good to work but don't cater to your life outside.
Lot Attendant (huidige medewerker) –  Ithaca, NY15 december 2017
Never expect to get weekends off, co-workers are hard to find, very physical and emotionally demanding. Business is often slow, scheduling is always messed up, and no training for anything!
Pluspunten
Career advancement, lots of benefits
Minpunten
Not flexible scheduling, lack of pay

Algehele waardering