The Home Depot Reviews

41.096 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 41.106 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Home Depot was flexible with hours
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, NY22 oktober 2018
Good Company to work for. They where flexible hours. Community based organization.Gave employees a Bonus twice a year it was called Success Sharing great event.
Good hours
Merchandising Execution Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Gaithersburg, MD22 oktober 2018
A good morning job. It was stressful with how busy it was and how much stuff there is everywhere. The store is well organized and management is dedicated from what I remember. Not super friendly towards female employee.
Learned alot
Plumbing Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Picayune, MS22 oktober 2018
It's a place you can learn alot. Alot of room for advancement. Great benefits and time off. Lots of great helpful people to work with. Alot of fun especially if you work the holidays.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Alot of climbing
Great
Head Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  California22 oktober 2018
Working at the Home Depot was great wish I could stay their longer. At the Home Depot their is a lot of opportunities to grow, if you plan on being their long term
Fast pace job. Rough environment. Good pay
General Laborer/ Lead/ Recruiter (huidige medewerker) –  Joliet, IL22 oktober 2018
Everyday, I unloaded trucks all day. The goal was no less than 3 per day. My partner and I would unloaded between 4 and 6 a day. I learned how to do every function in the warehouse. I was a supervisor multiple times. The management was not the best. They treated us like we were just another number on a piece of paper instead of the fact that we were the main reason things were getting done there. We were treated very poorly. The hardest part was not the job, but the fact that people expected so much out of me and acted like I was just a piece of machinery and never even paid attention to the other employees. The most enjoyable part was I know that I was great at my job so it became more of a hobby that I was getting paid to do. The environment was great with the other employees I got to work and talk with.
Pluspunten
Good pay and friendly coworkers
Minpunten
Poor management skills, treated us all like we didn't really matter
Fantastic company
Front End Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Brighton, CO22 oktober 2018
I wish that there was a store where I relocated. It was a fun, energetic place to work with many opportunities for advancement and to learn and grow with the company.
Environment, Management, HR
no discount
Fast paced, great benefits
Department Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY22 oktober 2018
Faced paced, learning environment, growth opportunities and fun, Giving to the community. Friendly work environment it’s your home away from home everyone is silly to teach and help... excellent benefits... career advancement can relocated to any city where’s there’s a Home Depot. Great a part time job even better as a full time... they are willing to work with you... tuition reimbursement
Career advancement
Non
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and great work environment
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Schererville, IN22 oktober 2018
Home Depot is a great company to work for. There are always ways to grow and advance in the company. There is always something to learn through their product knowledge videos and classes to help better serve customers and make there experience at Home Depot the best. Management is excellent they are family oriented and understand home life is important. They show their associates they care and willing to help in anyway they can. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing smiles on customers faces because I have gave them a great shopping experience and working with fellow co-workers because we all feel like family.
Pluspunten
bonuses, advancements, management, pay, work environment
communication between associates, gossip
Decent Work Environment
Freight Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR22 oktober 2018
Definitely not a bad place to work, but the pay is low, as it is still a retail job, even though one is usually required to do work more in line with a warehouse than a retail store.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not bad if you like money
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Tracy, CA22 oktober 2018
Not a very challenging work environment but the pay is fair I think. I had a horrible schedule though so it didn’t work out for me. The do try and make it fun by providing games and a basketball area.
A lot of free lunches
Short lunch
Fun job for youngsters!
Costumer Service Representative/ Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Longmont, CO22 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working for Home Depot! I worked there right after high school for a period of time and it was fun! I enjoyed my managers and co workers! Super fun!
Not Recommended
Sales Project Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Addison, IL22 oktober 2018
If you can survive not making money for the first 6 months, give it a shot. If they wanted to stop turnover they would provide at least a modest salary.
Name recognition
Commission only
Extremely difficult to stand for 8 hours
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Brunswick, OH22 oktober 2018
A typical day at work was relieving someone on register, greeting customers and checking them out with their purchases as quickly as possible. Small successes at offering other products for the customer to buy for their project; "Add-ons" as they were called by management. Learned many facets of cashiering and big box retail. The management was satisfactory when I was first hired but changed frequently. Ultimately, it was not for the better. Staff was 150 people and variety of backgrounds. The work environment with staff was fun and competitive. The hardest part of the job was standing for so long and lifting heavy objects. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with customers and staff.
Pluspunten
Clost to my home, same city. Large staff.
Minpunten
Standing for long hours and low pay.
Okay place to work
Sales Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Calgary, AB22 oktober 2018
No real negatives but not incredibly stimulating either. No complaints, although management presence is almost imperceptible and employees are often left to solve problems on their own. Great if you like empowerment and autonomy, not so much if you're a lemming.
MET team
Merchandising Execution Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Roanoke, VA22 oktober 2018
Good job if you don't need much money or want to get promoted. The pay is low and the work can be very fast paced but not too difficult. A good supervisor will make it or break it.
8 cent raise after a year
Freight Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tumwater, WA22 oktober 2018
I liked the freight team I worked with but we definitely worked beyond our pay grade and the 8 cent raise after a year was pretty insulting, which is when I left
Coworkers
Hours, low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Stayed busy most of the time;customer focus was the theme.
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bloomfield, CT22 oktober 2018
Unless you are in a supervisory role or an Associate's position that had some career path, you had no clear path to move up in the organization, which was a problem.
Pluspunten
No really looking over your shoulders most of the time.
Work schedules inconsistent.
A bitter pill
Cart Collector (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA22 oktober 2018
I am a developmentally disabled adult and I was not treated fairly at Home Depot. They have very little tolerance and I believe they were looking for a reason to let me go.
Fast paced
Paint sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ22 oktober 2018
I didn't work at home depot for a long time, but it was a little more relaxed than I expected it to be. First day I was thrown into my department with not as much knowledge as I needed. Learned quickly how to use all the equipment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place for a first job
Cashier, customer service, janitorial, stocking (voormalige medewerker) –  Bloomfield, CT22 oktober 2018
They were really helpful and a great environment as a first job. They were understanding and there were great leadership that walked me through the process of being a great employee.
1 hour lunches
Favortism
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag