The Home Depot Reviews

Alle 38.262 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
electrical retail
Retail electrical sales (voormalige medewerker) –  San Ramon, CA19 juli 2018
Stocked shelves and kept shelves tidy. Showed clients parts and help assist in usage of parts and tools. Home depot required on-line classes while at work when new products were introduced or upgraded.
Horrid Place
Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Valley, WA19 juli 2018
Bad management, and bad working conditions. Was typically expected to do the work of 4 or 5 people, then get yelled at and written up when I couldn't do it. Terrible company with terrible managers.
Too many to list.
great place to work
Operations Assistant Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Montgomery, AL19 juli 2018
Great place for part-time associates looking for a flexible work schedule. Full time are on a consistent schedule which help with a consistent work life.
benefits, flexible schedule
work experience
Cashier, sales associate, worked on computers (voormalige medewerker) –  McKinney, TX19 juli 2018
You come in and start working you don't really have time to talk to your coworkers and catch up on the job that is left for you. Its a great company to work for if they are willing to help you and work with you to get where you want to be in the store. great employees. you just stay busy there. Its hard to get any kind of breaks unless there is someone in the department with you but otherwise you are fighting to get a lunch break or even a 15 minute break.
Pluspunten
great managers, great people, you get the help you need
Minpunten
no lunches, hard to get breaks, sometimes not staffed enough
management
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY19 juli 2018
management loss prevention teach training higher terminating inventory pl anagrams weekly conference calls visual displays customer service opening closing
good job
Merchandise Execution Team (MET) Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV 8910419 juli 2018
like the job but more importantly like the people that I work with. I only am switching jobs to hopefully receive more pay. lots of opportunities to learn retail
Bedrijfscultuur
Most enjoyable part of my job
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Slidell, LA19 juli 2018
A typical workday consists of helping customers with their purchase that would fit the task at hand. Also may help customer plan a job with ideas and proper tools.
pay, benefits, coworkers
Minpunten
hours, and some management issues
Cashier
Pro-Cashier/ Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jonesboro, GA19 juli 2018
competitive
over worked
unpaid fairly
doesn't work as a team
disrespectful
no paid vacations
no sick time granted
everyone talks to much about other people business
money was fair
no consideration
best job ever
RESOLUTION EXPEDITER (voormalige medewerker) –  Ogden, UT19 juli 2018
Home depot may not be the best paying company out there but good lord is it a lovely company to be apart of. the management team and co-workers are every hard working professional dream.
Great Team, Innovative
Merchandise Marketing Manager - Flooring (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA19 juli 2018
Overall, a great experience. The Home Depot values its employees, and trusts its employees to work independently. Successes are praised and Senior Management is always on the path of advancing their team members.
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Brampton, ON19 juli 2018
good day usually, i got to work meet my coworkers. we get doing the straps on the trucks each person a truck. i throw the straps over the trucks then tighten them
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun depending on who your manager is
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Southlake, TX19 juli 2018
I was a cashier. Some of the employees were hard to work with as well. I really enjoyed working in the garden area and being outside. In the job description I was not informed that we had to promote and sell the Home Depot card.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and rewarding place to work
Specialist Department Head Manager (huidige medewerker) –  College Place, WA19 juli 2018
I enjoy teaching and growing my Specialist everyday. I have expectations and when met either as a team or as an individual I reward them. Looking to better my future.
Pluspunten
We are constantly be rewarded as well as rewarding our teams
No consistency on scheduling
Flexibility
Freight Team Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Cerritos, CA19 juli 2018
Working at The Home Depot was a different feel to what i was used to doing. The job was more physical rather than mental. The change was good kept me active.
Fun Flexible place to work
Sales Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tigard, OR19 juli 2018
Home depot has a culture of giving to their customers & community. Benefits are avail to full time employees, although you do need to pay for insurance, and retirement. Advancement is avail depending on management at the particular store. I found some managers play favorites to certain employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
This job is what you make of it.
Delivery Person (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA19 juli 2018
This job is only difficult if your peers do not put in their part. Overall it is an easy job, at times it gets hard, but it is a job at the end of the day. Managers are very nice people, they listen to you if you need help. They do not always do a good job of noticing all the hard work you put in, but there's almost always at least 50 other associates, and just one manager.
good hours, good people
lazy people
Decent Part-time Job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Candler, NC19 juli 2018
I had fun here and would work there again but the time I was in school and my own personal issues wasn't helping. So I had no choice but to leave. I would work at a different location that store went under after new management. One day I hope they fix that.
Home Depot Cashier Reality
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Walker, MI19 juli 2018
A typical day at work is sitting checking people out and being nice to people even if they aren't nice to you.
Management at the home depot is more or less great. I haven't really run into many problems
The hardest part of the job is probably not being able to do much. AS a worker, I really like to be able to always have something to do. But as a cashier, I can't leave my register, unless someone is there to take over for me. And with that said, if I don't have any customers, then I basically stand there and do nothing, which is super boring. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to make others happy, and help them find what they need. I also get to pet a lot of dogs that come in.
pay
Part Time
Cashier, Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  York, PA19 juli 2018
I did not enjoy working here towards the end. They would block off the summer for part timers so, that you could not have weekends or any time off through the summer.
Pluspunten
They would give us jackets and neat presents
Couldn't really have vacation
depot
Sales Manager/ Forklift Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Mohegan Lake, NY19 juli 2018
Hey it's retail, so if you have strong product knowledge and you enjoy customer service this is the place to be. Good environment benefits were ok, and worked with a kick team..
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag