The Home Depot Reviews

Alle 41.624 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Productive workplace
Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Winchester, VA11 november 2018
Decent place to work taught me how to operate standup forklifts as well as load and unload trailers, the management overall was decent minus the few that had favorites and would micromanage
not anymore
Merchandising Execution Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA 3033911 november 2018
25 years ago it was a great company. New wave of people who don't care and do not follow the chore values from years ago. Was treated very unfairly at the end.
Great place to work.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  LaGrange, GA11 november 2018
Great place to work. Management respect the employees. I enjoy being able to help customers. Company works with your scheduling needs. A typical work day would be find a hole, fill a hole. This mean making sure the shelves are stocked for the customers. Always ask the customers can you help them find what they need, or are they finding everything ok.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced job and hard working enviorment
Garden Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Zephyrhills, FL11 november 2018
Nice place to work just supervisor treated his workers badly. if you cant work fast paced this job is Not for you and you really have to be a people person to work at The Home Depot.
typical day at work
Home Depot Associate customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Souderton, PA11 november 2018
Well you come in say hi to fellow workers as walk in the door, put on your orange apron, and walk to the service desk ready to assist customers in front of me or on the phone. But as you are walking to your department, you get stop by customer asking you questions.
Good first job
Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE11 november 2018
Home Depot is a great first time job, and could be an amazing career if you are located in the right district/location. Management DEFINITELY needs some work here in Omaha.
Muy bien
Oder Picker (huidige medewerker) –  Baytown, TX11 november 2018
Me encantaba trabajar ahí todos muy amables me gusta el turno que tenía y el pago excelente
Bedrijfscultuur
Good flexible hours for students
Special Services Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA10 november 2018
Good place to work, good management , and there is opportunity to work your way up to management. Recomend for students looking for a flexible schedule.
Pluspunten
Bonuses and free food sometimes
Various hours
productive
Sales Associate Inside/Outside Garden (huidige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ10 november 2018
A typical Day includes but not limited to Watering The plants and Flowers. Stocking all tools equipment and supplies as well as offering Great Customer service
discounts
employees lacking on the Job
Fun people to work with
Garden Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX10 november 2018
I learned customer service. Management could of been better. Hardest part of the job was unloading the Christmas trees off the trucks and setting them up on the assigned area.
Employee discounts
Angry customers
Going to miss my boss.
Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Hendersonville, NC10 november 2018
We said good bye to our boss Friday. He was a very understanding person. Had it together all the time. Worked hard. There are some co works that need to be the center of attention all the time but I seldom work with those people. Thank God. Working only 5 hours a day, 4 days a week, Tuesday thru Friday, it’s a easy job but your expect to do your job at a reasonable amount of time. After working for myself for over 34 years, it was very hard to go from owner to hourly employee. Some employees just don’t care. And they are lazy. But there are ones that care and the difference Shows.
Hours
Short breaks.
Bedrijfscultuur
Company has issues but the people there are great.
Merchandising Service Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Auburn Hills, MI10 november 2018
It's stressful, underpayed and corporate likes to play a bunch of stupid games. You can bust your butt and have nothing happen to you in your favor. The people you work with are about the only good thing there besides for the benefits.
Yee
Scanner (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ10 november 2018
Great job for people who are very strong they have to shift morning at 6am and sexo d shift at 3.30 every month they give us a free lunch is very fun to work for homedepot
awesome
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK10 november 2018
this place is amazing. i love it so much. very much. the people are so amazing and they are so helpful and great with their advice. i will always come here
Bedrijfscultuur
Provide customer service (huidige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL10 november 2018
Great experience and great place to work, good experience.
it was really cool
Lot Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN10 november 2018
The team was awsome and the managers where cool. The have a buch of benefits and they care .but i quit cause i didnt have transportation but im trying to go back.
Good Company Overall
Store Human Resource Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas City, MO10 november 2018
Many opportunities afforded me, but work/life balance was non-existent. Spend many days working 24 hours to ensure my store had perfect scores on HR audits (which I always did).
Working with fellow Store HR Managers
Minpunten
Management not conducting fair investigations but relied on opinions of disgruntled employees
I enjoyed it
Freight Team Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO10 november 2018
Overall I liked working at Home Depot. I worked overnights, which works perfectly with my schedule at the time. I would still be there if I had not received a better offer.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and interesting place to work for my first job .
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY10 november 2018
A typical day at work was coming in meeting random and some of the most amazing customers. Like for me I liked meeting the nice old people because I could be having a bad day and they would say the most nice humble things to keep me smiling. I learned a lot of from that store , learned how fun it is to work with some of my team membersand know new things about them , learned how to do deliveries. I was a fast learner so everything was pretty easy to adjust to. The working environment was very different for me I met a lot of new team members who came from different environments and they we’re truly amazing to meet. The most hardest part of the job was when they were like a bunch of customers on Line waiting to be checked out and they would only 3 cashiers including myself, because people would call out or whoever made the schedules didn’t make them right where enough people would work when needed. I mostly felt bad for the customers because they would have to be waiting on line for so long but I was a fast worker so that was the best part for them . The most enjoyable part was when my shift was getting ready to be over and I was able to finally go home .
Pluspunten
Vending machines, had little nice events that included food.
We got 15 min breaks but lunch was 30 mins or an 1 hour whatever you preferred
Home depot
AREA SUPERVISOR (voormalige medewerker) –  West Columbia, SC10 november 2018
Company leads by example and culture is very evident.

Management very skilled and experience noticeable.

Company drives standards and pushes to improve.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag