The Home Depot Reviews

Alle 31.435 reviews worden getoond
Great company
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Riverview, FL7 december 2017
It was great while it lasted I worked part time at Homedepot and it was exciting no complaints just not enough hours given so I had to look for a full time else where
People
Pay
crazy and busy
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Redlands, CA7 december 2017
Get ready to work because this is non stop un loading trailers and pallets work place was nice had a nice lunch room. they fed you. good hours good pay.
free lunch, a lot of OT
har work
Bedrijfscultuur
good company but biased too certain workers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Cheektowaga, NY7 december 2017
that no matter how hard u do work people wont recognize your efforts unless your apart of that fit in team. best part of the job was having customers that did see your potential and enjoyed your service with the company
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Good experience
SALES ASSOCIATE/TRAINER (voormalige medewerker) –  Cypress Park, CA7 december 2017
Learned alot but the pay is very little for the amount of work I had to do I asked for a raise and received 20 cents I was getting paid 20 cents more than the new guys and I had been there for about 4 years forklift driver department opener.
Learning experience
Little pay
Pleasant work atmosphere.
Customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Bowmanville, ON7 december 2017
Very pleasant work atmosphere. Company was very thorough with training regime on monthly basis. Always encouraging their employees to seek advancement with the company through schooling or internal promotions.The Home Depot has taught me how to fine tune my customer service interactions. The hardest part of the job is to try and solve customers problems when they lacked the knowledge of what was required to complete their task. Having customers coming back to thank you for your advice, and letting you know that everything went smoothly.
Pluspunten
Many social committee events, employee recognition, lunches
Minpunten
Shifts have a tendency to be a little inconsistent
Gwa
General Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Breinigsville, PA7 december 2017
Long hard hours and management lacks communication and doesn't value there employees. Not honest with the employees.
High turn over and not a great place to work.
excellent workplace
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Apple Valley, MN7 december 2017
Love working here as a part time job while i get my bachelors degree. Everyone is so friendly and knows what they are doing. All the employees are treated fairly.
it was an ok job place
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntersville, NC7 december 2017
overall it was a good place to get some part time hours. The management seamed pretty superficial at times but preety easy to work for. the hours were mostly on the weekend and the customers could get quit aggitaded alot of the time becuase it got so crowed.
home depot culture
Apprentice Carpenter (voormalige medewerker) –  windsor, Ontario7 december 2017
- most enjoyable part of the job was the people to work with, everyone, for the most part was very easy to get along with and full of ideas.
- hardest part of the job would be that it was a night shift contract which makes it difficult to visit friends and family after hours, but not really a negative thing, just part of the job.
- management was very good at keeping everyone on task and making sure everyone had tasks that were suitable to their best skills as to not overwhelm them with work they cannot handle.
good people, nice teamwork
Minpunten
night shift is undesirable in many workers cases
Terrible Company
Department Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX, Ponderay, ID, Liberty Lake, ID7 december 2017
I had worked for 3 different stores. None of the management was personable or cared about the associates. Veterans are treated like trash even though they are often the hardest working individuals. Profit sharing is ridiculous considering the money the stores and company brings in. You are expected to not have an opinion or bring other experience to the table to help improve processes. I could go on and on, but spare yourself from this terrible company and incompetent management.
NONE
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced productive work place
Sales associate (huidige medewerker) –  1255 biscayne blvd northmiami fl 331817 december 2017
a typical day at work is usually easy going, interacting with customers answering questions and finding results. Stocking making sure the shelves stay full for customers to shop.
Good first job
Millworks Sales Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rancho Cordova, CA7 december 2017
This job was enjoyable, but I needed a higher-paying job. This job allowed me to gain skills, like customer service, plumbing, how to take special orders, etc.
401K, good management
Wage
Bedrijfscultuur
Not productive based on production
RECEIVER (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX7 december 2017
Too many people trying to stay afloat. very little chance to progress or advance. Too much favoritism. Not likely to work there again. It was a fast paced environment and management didn't seem to make it clear of what they wanted.
Life Balancing
Pro-Business Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Los angeles Ca7 december 2017
Flexible schedule in which you are able to work and attend school. Management is nice and respectful. The company will provide you the guide and tools to succeed
Flexible Schedule
Pay rate
Family
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN 381347 december 2017
This place makes you feel like you are part of a family. the have holiday pay as well as many different functions. The management team is on point with training. They do not micro manage.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate, Paint Department (huidige medewerker) –  Somerset, MA7 december 2017
Just wish they would offer full time. Great place to work. Family oriented. One big family!!!! You get to know customers by name. And you can't help but bleed orange!!
Fun job
No full time
Productive workplace
Pro Lot Loader (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange, CA7 december 2017
It's a fun place to work at and everyone there is cool and helpful and their benefits are great I would recommend working here if your looking for great hours and great pay
Bedrijfscultuur
I love providing customer service & product knowledge
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Bensalem, PA7 december 2017
Great place to work & most of all you can take the job with you if you ever move. My customer experiences are the greatest ever. Our involvement with customers projects are at its best.
okay for college students
Lumber Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX7 december 2017
okay job for college students no room for growth. Typical retail job stocking unloading some lazy coworkers..............................................
Grateful for a start
Security Specialist Tier II (voormalige medewerker) –  North York, ON7 december 2017
I am thankful to Home Depot for giving me the opportunity to begin my career as a Security Analyst. Although I moved on after only a year, this was an opportunity from which I have benefited.

Algehele waardering