The Home Depot Reviews

Alle 39.182 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Extremely fast paced for supervisors
Department Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Green Bay, WI12 augustus 2018
Home Depot is a great place to work as a supervisor if you want to stay busy. However, the expectations and tasks expected for a department head are extremely high for a very low salary.
Bedrijfscultuur
Home Depot can be a fun place to work
Sales Associate, Electrical (voormalige medewerker) –  Dahlonega, GA12 augustus 2018
It was fun working with customers and assisting them with their purchases.

Downside was too few hours, too little pay overall especially since I had some larger expenses after I passed six months and could not get more hours to accommodate so I had to leave.
Good for some people
Minpunten
I didnt earn enough in two weeks to pay my bills
Retail
Pro Lumber Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX12 augustus 2018
It is what it is, no less no more. Corporate America at its finest. So if you enjoy working like a dog then this is absolutely the place for you to lose the next 20 years of your life.
Bedrijfscultuur
Really good benefits and the people that work there are usually respectful but also fun
Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA12 augustus 2018
Benefits are great but could be better as hard as we work I think we deserve a little better pay. To be honest I do love working with my team but for me I need more responsibility. I am a hard worker and once I get used to the job and learned what I needed got learn. I am always looking for more ways to improve and go above and beyond.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Pay
Bedrijfscultuur
very social place to work
Courtesy Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK12 augustus 2018
typical day at work consisted of assisting customers and helping them with their needs. the hardest part of the job was the physical demand of the job.
free food at times
low pay and low hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Best place to work and make good friends to hangout with
Lot Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Hatillo Municipio, PR12 augustus 2018
Love this kind of work because everyone is nice to each other, they offer to help you if you have doubts on serrain items and places, if you wanna have a good relaxing job with good pay, go to homedepot
Pluspunten
Free lunches, good time break, good employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Terrible place to work for
Lumber Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Matthews, NC12 augustus 2018
This company expects you to cover other departments you are not certified nor qualified for without compensation.
In their eyes this is acceptable, you cannot tell them you don't know about a particular department because you'll get written up.
Very fun place
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX12 augustus 2018
I really enjoyed working for Home Depot.
I mainly worked in the gardening department, which was perfect for me.
I was teaching at the time, so it was part-time.
Pluspunten
Got meet great people and work in the garden department
Productive and Relaxed work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Vineland, NJ12 augustus 2018
Associates are all wonderful to work with and management is topnotch. Everyday I learn something new working at The Home Depot. I am only a cashier yet I've learned about paint, lumber, plumbing, etc.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and rewarding environment.
GENERAL MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  Hiram, GA12 augustus 2018
Generally work 10 to 12 hours a day. Very fast paced and must be able to multi task. As a general manager, you have to prioritize tasks for the team and the business day is very fluid.
Excellent benefita and compensation
Work life balance
Low Pay
Inbound Freight Coordinator / Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Scottsdale, AZ12 augustus 2018
I wasn't happy with the pay that was given at the start as well as the small raises provided over time. Not a whole lot of advancement opportunities either.
Hours killed it...
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Peachtree City, GA12 augustus 2018
I enjoyed Home Depot's management but unfortunately it was brought down that you can make less than 27 hours a week and I watched people who had been working there for years and years some 20 Years, I watched them go from making over 40+ hours a week to making less than 27 hours a week and that can kill a family people were leaving left and right. I wouldn't go back.

I love Blank but the hour cuts hurt so bad. Split shifts... it cost more to go back and forth than it was worth.
Good management
Hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Depending on the leadership, it can be the best place to work at
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL12 augustus 2018
Fast-paced, customer expect a lot of you but it feels very rewarding for your efforts. Great place to learn the basics of home care and gardening, but as I said before, as any other retail company, depends deeply in the leadership team
Hated it
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Perris, CA12 augustus 2018
Supervisors we're arrogant and not trained enough to run staff very disrespectful and have relationships with staff and as I'm concerned still do and favor them as well.... I wouldn't recommend the warehouse in perris to anyone very unprofessional and stressful..
Meals sometimes
No respect
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful employees, to much turn over in management and not consistent with a team goal.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Kalispell, MT12 augustus 2018
Home Depot has very good employees who work together. Currently the store has 30 plus vacancies and can not attract good employees. The company has to much turn over in management.
Pluspunten
A lot to learn and great clients
Minpunten
work schedule and lack of communication
Work
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Colorado12 augustus 2018
I have been happy with the fact that while working at Home Depot I have the freedom to be able to be paid to talk with customers and employees. I am given the opportunity to get to know my employees and have some room to be able to help when and where I can.
bleed orange
Pack down Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA12 augustus 2018
okay I have nothing bad to say about THE HOME DEPOT. Great company great benefits and packages as well as the bonuses are awesome. Again great company if you are starting out fresh from high school or going to college.
Pluspunten
all around good things about this company
easily can replace employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to start career
Special Services Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Niles, IL12 augustus 2018
Overall, it’s nice working there. They really need to work on management. Most managers don’t care about employees. Some of them are really nice and helpful, but most of them are horrible and hated by pretty much everybody. Also scheduling is a mess, always!! Employees are nice and friendly. Benefits are really good, even for part-timers. Pay is good.
Bedrijfscultuur
It is a good job but you have to know where you would like to go with the company before accepting the job.
Freight Team Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Turlock, CA12 augustus 2018
Ensured the store is stocked and ready for business every day; Loaded and unloaded trucks, moved material from the receiving area throughout the store; Operated forklifts and performed critical functions for maintaining proper on-hands and pricing for customers. Direct customer interaction and excellent customer service skills.
fun friendly atmosphere
Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Delray Beach, FL11 augustus 2018
Overall friendly place to work you learn a lot about construction plumbing and much more. Its great because store associates work well together with vendors.
Pluspunten
free lunch daily incentives games going to awards
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag