Reviews voor Cashier bij The Home Depot

4.362 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 41.775 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Fun workplace
Home Depot Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Okeechobee, FL20 november 2018
Everybody becomes friends when working here. They always have contest going on between the cashiers to become cashier of the month. Good Christmas bonuses.
Bedrijfscultuur
Lots of support for employees.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Benton, AR20 november 2018
Co-workers and management are very approachable, good working environment, clear cut expectations, support and encouragement from management, opportunities to grow as an employee.
Stressful
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Massillon, OH20 november 2018
The communication between my manager and myself was not clear and often confusing. I would be scheduled one place and then find out I was switched with another associate without any knowledge. Due to this confusion and the poor management style, I chose to leave this job for another job.
Store Events
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Chicopee, MA20 november 2018
Every month the company has multiple events store employees may take part in. This provides us with many great opportunities to relax and have fun while working at the same time. The volunteer projects employees have an opportunity to do are great and give a sense of self accomplishment.
Bedrijfscultuur
It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good
Special Services/Cashier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Warrington, PA19 november 2018
Working here was fun at first. I was learning A LOT, but then things got a bit out of hand. There became no room for advancement, a lot of people either left or got fired for various petty reasons. Anyone with a position above cashier could write you up for whatever reasons they chose. There was no time for computer training if you were moved to a different department other than cashier. It was just.. idk.. a mess. The manager was great though, and a lot of the people were nice, but soon as you do something wrong, soon as you make a simple mistake, it seemed as if everyone was against you and biting your back out.
Pluspunten
a lot of celebrations and free food given around the holidays, nice break room area, nice people sometimes
Minpunten
short breaks, not enough vacation time given to part-timers, part-timers were expendable, no room for advancement, they don't follow their own rules
Great Team Players
Cashier The Home Depot (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO18 november 2018
Our temporary cashiers were friendly and willing to help each other out during the spring and summer seasons. We tag teamed different registers and self-check outs as needed,
friendly staff
Minpunten
timed on number of scans in seconds
Slow paced customer service
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia17 november 2018
Was a cashier who just checked people out and help find things.

I learned how to count money better.

The hardest part of my job was the rush on weekends.

Enjoyable part was running the self serve check out
Flexible Schedule
Boring
Terrible
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL17 november 2018
I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemies. The management was terrible. They regularly scheduled me outside my availability, and sometimes I didn't get enough hours.
Fun workplace
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Toledo, OH16 november 2018
Working at Home Depot was amazing being a cashier and working at the service desk just helping out customers was great the dislike of Home Depot is when my hours got dropped
Good work place
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
really nice people to work with
Cashier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX15 november 2018
the people there are just so friendly and willing to talk to you and to help out. they were like a family who were willing to stand by your side even though they had just met you
Pluspunten
great help from others and having someone to talk to
groups
A fun environment
Cashier (evenings/weekends) (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Louis Park, MN14 november 2018
A busy environment with room for advancement. Customers and co-workers are fun to work with. Management is supportive and willing to listen. Hardest part of the job is learning where everything is in the store.
Bedrijfscultuur
Little or no full time work or benefits
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, cA14 november 2018
High Stress, low pay, part time employment with little rewards or recognition for job well done.

Huge turnover of part time employees. Pressure to obtain credit card accounts.
Only because I had to
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sugar Land, TX12 november 2018
Not a job that I would refer someone who is looking to advance a career. A second job for extra cash maybe but not really. I did it because I had to find work fast.
Great starter job
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  McKinney, TX12 november 2018
This is a good place to work for those who are starting their job search for the first time. Also good for those individuals who are retired and need extra income or want to do something. Great job for college kids and just in general those seeking temp work or extra money for the holidays. Flexible work schedule, pay benefits and vacation time with paid days off. Offers discounts for associates online and team atmosphere.
Good pay and benefits
Minpunten
Short breaks and no overtime
loved working here
Retail/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lubbock, TX12 november 2018
converse with employees and customers about shelf products and online resources. find and inquire the costumer, understand their necessities and solve any dilemmas. occasionally assist in loss prevention tactics.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYONE.
must be available weekends
Nice break room
Home Depot Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Aberdeen, MD11 november 2018
Comfortable work environment. Managment eager to help with work on the floor are kept clean by pesonnel comfortable floor mats for cashiers. Vending machines flor break room
MANAGEMENT
OVERALL COLD ATMOSPHERE, TEMPATURE
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and interesting place to work for my first job .
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY10 november 2018
A typical day at work was coming in meeting random and some of the most amazing customers. Like for me I liked meeting the nice old people because I could be having a bad day and they would say the most nice humble things to keep me smiling. I learned a lot of from that store , learned how fun it is to work with some of my team membersand know new things about them , learned how to do deliveries. I was a fast learner so everything was pretty easy to adjust to. The working environment was very different for me I met a lot of new team members who came from different environments and they we’re truly amazing to meet. The most hardest part of the job was when they were like a bunch of customers on Line waiting to be checked out and they would only 3 cashiers including myself, because people would call out or whoever made the schedules didn’t make them right where enough people would work when needed. I mostly felt bad for the customers because they would have to be waiting on line for so long but I was a fast worker so that was the best part for them . The most enjoyable part was when my shift was getting ready to be over and I was able to finally go home .
Pluspunten
Vending machines, had little nice events that included food.
We got 15 min breaks but lunch was 30 mins or an 1 hour whatever you preferred
Home Depot workplace
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL7 november 2018
Typical day is very busy. I learned how to provide excellent customer service. Management was excellent. The workplace culture is relaxed yet busy and fast paced.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
A great place to work
CASHIER I (huidige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK7 november 2018
Home depot is a great place to work, I would recommend to anyone who can be self motivated and is ready to help people with projects. The Home Depot also offers many raises throughout time.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Aberdeen, MD7 november 2018
The majority of co-workers and management were great. Mostly fast paced days, but still able to have fun and connect with customers. Overall a great place.
Decent pay and benefits
Minpunten
Some unrealistic requirements and variable rules.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag