Reviews voor Cashier bij The Home Depot

3.376 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Okay
Cashier - part time (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN9 december 2017
Working at Home Depot as a Cashier was good when I first started there and then after a month or so, my days of working decreased when they would hire new people. I tried to wait it out but nothing would change. I did however before it got complicated enjoyed the job, I enjoyed working with people and the customers made my days sometimes. If you are looking for an extra job with working full-time already i would recommend this job, but I would also not recommend becoming a cashier.
Great Environment, Great Staff, Okay Management
Low Hours
Stay busy
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA 900568 december 2017
If you do what you're supposed to do, then work will be okay. If you're lazy, sooner or later you get fired. Management sucks, good thing they move around so often
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work as a part-time employee
Number One District Cashier for 2017 (voormalige medewerker) –  Shawnee, KS8 december 2017
Fun place to work as a part-time person. If you do your job, they treat you well. If you don't do your job, they give you many chances to overcome issues. They are really into customer service, so should you be if you decide to become employed there. Great benefits for a part-time person.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not the most terrible place to work!
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Wilmington, NC8 december 2017
It really all depends on which one your at! The store manage at my store is easily referred to as "the Warden" because of how she runs it....noone likes her and she continues to cut everyones hours.
Bedrijfscultuur
good company but biased too certain workers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Cheektowaga, NY7 december 2017
that no matter how hard u do work people wont recognize your efforts unless your apart of that fit in team. best part of the job was having customers that did see your potential and enjoyed your service with the company
excellent workplace
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Apple Valley, MN7 december 2017
Love working here as a part time job while i get my bachelors degree. Everyone is so friendly and knows what they are doing. All the employees are treated fairly.
Productive and family orientated
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE6 december 2017
Great work environment. Loved my coworkers, had a great relationship with them, very communicative. hardest part of the job was dealing with some irate customers.
Slightly understaffed
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Midlothian, VA6 december 2017
they did not give much room for higher pay, advancement, or schedule change. Handling customers was as expected but handling management was difficult. If you didn't get them credit cards they treated you different, After a point we were understaffed and they continued to cut back peoples hours even full time employees, to the point i couldn't even afford to get to work.
nothing
Minpunten
short breaks, doing jobs not specfied to your titled and no increse in pay for the time you had to do that work.
Fun place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL5 december 2017
Home Depot is a good place to work and have fun. good learning experience, for all ages. Good place for part time work or full time work.Good for flexible hours.
Bedrijfscultuur
Could be great like once was
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Manteca, CA4 december 2017
Not a bad company to work for. Need to pay employees more. Original founders made the company great. Not a great company anymore. Should take care of employees better.
Pluspunten
Benefits are good. Staff is great
Minpunten
Higher up the corporate ladder you go, the less you care for the ones below
Productive and fun atmospere
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Waterville, ME4 december 2017
Great place to work for. Each and every day that I put on my apron, I feel so happy and know at the end of each and every day that I love my job and the people that I work with.
Well paying job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY3 december 2017
I was a cashier at Home Depot and it was a stress-free, easy going job. Their scheduling is very flexible and willing to work with you. Also, a great paying job!
Good career starter
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Queens, NY2 december 2017
This is a good job to start a career with. There is room for advancement if you desire to advance your career with this employer the schedules vary there was no set schedule for me but it may depend on what department you work in
Long lunch breaks if desired two 15 minute breaks if working a full day
Bedrijfscultuur
You were always able to meet new, interesting people
Part time cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Waxahachie, TX2 december 2017
Overall i enjoyed working for The Home Depot because of the other cashiers in my department. i always enjoyed meeting the new customers and discussing the projects they were starting or discussing the outcome of finished projects with regular customers. The only negative thing is the had poor front end management. The managers would put off helping the cashiers when they needed help further assisting customers beyond the cashiers ability and in my opinion made the customers look down on the company the cashiers are the last line of contact a customer has with a retail store and i feel they should leave happy and having all questions answered instead of flustered or unsettled.
Office parties
Poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work at.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Matthews, NC30 november 2017
I enjoy working at Home Depot. The management treat you with respect and celebrate your accomplishments. They also reward your efforts. Standing all the time is the only negative part of this job. I enjoy working with customers.
Pluspunten
Rewards, recognizing efforts, free lunches during holidays, good breaks
Standing all the time.
Great Place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ridgecrest, CA29 november 2017
This is a great place to work just wish they had more full-time positions to offer. They will give you the minimum about of hours if you let them. But at the end of the day, they are all good people
friendly
bias
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very slow paced family oriented atmosphere I was a cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL29 november 2017
Great places to work if your either high school /college student or even retired! The only thing I disliked they would not make you fulltime position.
Pluspunten
Raises!! Free lunch nice co workers mangement always make new friends
Minpunten
Cashier has to operate in the garden weather it’s cold or hot
Busy, challenging workplace
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Newmarket, ON29 november 2017
Dealing with customers and their purchases and displaying great customer service to everyone.
Interesting and diverse people to deal with.
Continuous training through monthly INFOCUS computer courses
Meeting diverse people
Minpunten
Challenging people to deal with
Cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lansing, MI29 november 2017
The pay was low and there wasn’t a lot of hours. The management were pretty cool and good at their jobs the worst part about working here was the fact that there wasn’t a lot of room for growth or full time opportunities.
1 hour unpaid lunch
No benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, always on your toes
Garden/Seasonal Sales Associate and Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Bel Air, MD28 november 2017
A typical day at work involves cleaning up the sales floor and restocking shelves before and after "power hours" (9:30 - 4:00). During "power hours" your entire focus is centered on customers. The hardest part would be clearing customers out of aisles to bring a pallet of merchandise down for a customer. The most enjoyable part would be spending time with customers and listening to what they have to say.
Allowed two 15-minute breaks in our shifts
Minpunten
Scheduling, work and life balance, sometimtes supervisors

Algehele waardering