Reviews voor Cashier bij The Home Depot

3.878 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 36.624 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Well organized retail store
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN20 mei 2018
Report on duty on time as per the schedule. Managers train new employees I learnt how to work as a team and handle customers .The work culture is independence make your decisions according to the company policies.The hardest part of the job is standing while working.The most enjoyable part is interacting with customers and they become your friends.
Pluspunten
Break time they sometimes provide food
Short breaks.
Okay to work there.
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE20 mei 2018
Monotonous work and alot of pressure to exceed numbers daily, always had free food for employees though. Working conditions, as far as accomidating for weather temperatures could be improved.
Pluspunten
always had free food available for employees
sometimes breaks not given
Bedrijfscultuur
It was okay in the beginning
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Zachary, LA20 mei 2018
Very Busy sometimes slow depending upon the day or time. They were very cut throat because they absolutely do not pay about being there on time. My coworkers were awesome, but at the end of the day you did not come to work to make friends you came to work to get paid and go home.
Flexible hours
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Newport News, VA19 mei 2018
At this company you can work as little as you want. However, it is hard to advance and move to other departments. The management is pretty lenient, but you have to fight for benefits.
Pluspunten
Freedom to have colored hair.
Minpunten
Extremely hard to advance, doesn't easily give benefits.
Not a place I'd recommend
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bonney Lake, WA18 mei 2018
Cutthroat environment, very low pay, no management backup when things went bad. Training was adequate, but barely. Cashiers were expected to be at work no matter what, even if ill.
Very Busy
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX18 mei 2018
I worked there it was fun but very messy,they wasn't that mature but is was very fun. Part time cashiers start you at 10 dollars an hour. It was actually my first job.
Great benifits
short breaks
home depot
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Glendale, AZ18 mei 2018
the managers are not that cool, and often pick favorites. The job is pretty simple, its just a grind. The managers would often have me do things that were not in my job description, which was annoying because it was usually physical labor that they didnt want to do themselves.
Associates were fun
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bemidji, MN18 mei 2018
Was hired as a cashier. Its a slow paced job and they push for you to get people to get their credit card. Computer training for the registers which needs improvement. management refused to let me move from my position even when other departments requested me specifically. They also refused to give me full-time and I was reprimanded when I took other shifts when people wanted to trade or needed time off.
Friendly staff
poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
It was good for what it was
Pro Desk Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  St Thomas, VI18 mei 2018
Long hours on your feet. Coworkers were mostly disgruntle. Enjoyed my shift. Liked most of the managers. You did get bonuses and a Christmas party. Overall ok
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and helpful workplace with excellent people
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Coquitlam, BC17 mei 2018
Very productive and helpful workplace with excellent people, always made it easy to ask questions, left no real ambiguity to what tasks were required. It was a great place for me to gain work experience.
Productive place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Jasper, GA16 mei 2018
Fun, fast paced environment.
Very customer service oriented,
The regular customers are the best part about this job,
I would recommend working here to anyone.
Great!
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Overland, MO16 mei 2018
Home Depot is a great company to work for, you'll get benefits, decent pay and a bunch of other great stuff. The people and atmosphere are extremely nice. The few negative experiences I had were minor and location specific.
Cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar City, UT16 mei 2018
I enjoyed my time working for Home Depot as a Cashier. I had the opportunity to work register at the front of the store as well as in the Garden center.
Bedrijfscultuur
not a good place to work.
cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  El Dorado, AR16 mei 2018
very difficult people to work with. rude and selfish. never a set schedule. terrible at scheduling. Overstaffed. not enough hours.inconsiderate to personal issues.
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer service is always number one!
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA16 mei 2018
Always greet the customers and assist them with any kind of help they needed. Always check out our customers at a fast but steady pace and make sure to offer promotions going on in store.
Not work it
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC15 mei 2018
The job was very easy, it was just management that was so unorganized. There was no type of communication and the wanted us to do too much for so little pay.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was always a great environment and I loved my coworkers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Stoney Creek, ON14 mei 2018
Working at the Home Depot as a cashier you are used to a fast pace environment, and thats what I loved about it. I learned about the company products and telling our customers what we offered; for example our Home Depot card! I loved meeting new people day in and day out and also loved seeing our regulars come in. The hardest part about being a cashier is standing there for so many hours, and not being allowed to move around.
payday lunches
management
Great Co Workers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lansing, MI14 mei 2018
Always had fun with some of my co workers. The only thing that was uncomfortable was the req. to get credit cards and standing by the register constantly.
ok
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Trenton, NJ13 mei 2018
its a long day of standing on your feet you get good and bad costumers. good working enviroment and accentives. hours are duable need better pay ok benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
it was nice i love working a the home depot
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  La Quinta, CA12 mei 2018
I love the day or night love the customers love the people I work with very much and love you asking the customers if they want to open a home depot card I learned that if you tell them most of the benefit of having a home depot card the customer they do apply for it. The last Home depot I work for Management did not listen to me about my mother being ill and had cancer and I need to talk some time of and I call HR as while so did not know what to do and all the upper superviser and management new about what was going on and they got reed of me just because of the 120 day prodation and I talk to them over and over again and called the Hot line over and over again wanting my job back . well my mother died 2/20/2018 this year of cancer she was very very ill she was a fighter . I love her and miss her I was her caregiver 24/7 .
Pluspunten
got my name up on the front end and picture
Minpunten
last manager did not understand
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag