Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij The Home Depot

1.275 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 41.008 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Flexible hours, great after school job
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Broomfield, CO13 oktober 2018
Home Depot is a great part time job as well as full time career. They offer flexible hours, competitive wages and the opportunity to grow within the company. Home Depot is a very friendly atmosphere and positive energy.
Good Place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  McHenry, IL12 oktober 2018
Good place to work. Supervisors are very helpful. Customers are outstanding. Associates from other departments are very helpful. Often celebrates employees with free lunches or employees bring in surprise dishes to share for low prices and money is donated to the employee Christmas fund.
Below average
Customer Service Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Belleville, IL 6222611 oktober 2018
Corporate does not investigate allegations against employees in a fair and thorough manner. Knew an employee with high integrity that was accused of racial slurs by anonymous call to corporate headquarters. Employee was immediately terminated due to false accusations that could not be verified nor was the employee ever interviewed on their on behalf. Totally unfair and a disgrace to the operation of the company,
daily work
management
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Clarksville, TN10 oktober 2018
I was the last person to see to each customer. I tried to make their visit as pleasant and stress less as possible. Usually when a customer comes in, it is usually because something broke or stopped working at their home or business. They are stressed, frustrated and are readying to get out the door to fix their problem. I really enjoyed working in the garden area. Customers that come in the garden area are more relaxed and excited to start on their garden. They are not stress, just relaxed and looking forward to working in their yard.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Nice
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX10 oktober 2018
It was great working here. Fun and friendly. Work with you on your scheduling and have opportunity to grow with the company. Pay is great but no discount. Would recommend working here for anyone not just guys.
Exceptionally worth the work
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Catonsville, MD5 oktober 2018
A typical day at work meant that I saw everyone that I became super close with and was ensured during every morning meeting that we were a team and safety was our goal. I learned a lot of things from safety for stretching before using equipment or lifting heavy things to how to be an exceptional customer service associate and cashier. The management was exceptional they did everything they could to make sure that the work place was a safe environment. The hardest part of my job was probably dealing with unruly customers but you will deal with that every where. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to have a bit of responsibility and feeling as if they trusted me enough to handle the money and transactions on my own without being stared down. Once I understood all the material on what to do the only time I received help was when I asked for it, which personally I love.
Pluspunten
exceptional management, team work, safty
Minpunten
none that I can really think of
Great People
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Okemos, MI3 oktober 2018
Getting to know the customers was the best part.
Lack of training or follow-through was the least.
Very diversified place to work.
No incentive to shop at the store you work at, as no employee store discounts.
You can shop on line through a 3rd party company you earn points if you use their site.
Pluspunten
Great people to work with
Minpunten
Such a high turn over, any suggestions are lost with the new person in charge.
Wonderful and helpful co-workers
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA2 oktober 2018
Productive and fun workplace with helpful co-workers.
Many managers at the same time governing.
Standing. Hard on feet, legs and back.
Fun customers.
lunch room.
Minpunten
None that I can think of.
Bedrijfscultuur
They work with your schedule
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Carson, CA2 oktober 2018
Always stay positive when you work hard you receive home awards and that’s a little income on your paycheck
You meet great customers
Some customers are very rude and racist at the carson Home Depot just stay positive
great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2 oktober 2018
fun and freindly place to work
i learned alot about great customer service
managment was great and very friendly happy to wrok with you and ur schedual
Meh
Customer Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, NY29 september 2018
The job was an interesting experience. If you do not know how to put up with people this job probably isn't for you. You will get yelled at and treated nicely and get asked repetitive questions.
great enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Layton, UT28 september 2018
Loved the people i worked with and the people who came in to purchase items. the customers were the most important thing in the store. loved the stories of everyone i came in contact with. I would greet them and they would make my day...
Bedrijfscultuur
Low pay, lots of weekend hours
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, SC26 september 2018
Being a cashier at Home Depot is pretty easy but sometimes it can be boring if we aren't busy. You would think that you could get an employee discount for working there but that isn't a benefit. It's hard to get full time hours at the location that I worked at.
Easy work
Low pay
Fun fast
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Whitehall Township, PA24 september 2018
Loved it here, co workers were nice the customers were fun to get to know! A lot going on everyday and I like to keep busy and meet new people so this was a great place to work the management is all about favoritisms so other than them everything else was awesome.
Free food sometimes
Short breaks!
Bedrijfscultuur
great atmosphere just need full time
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Austintown, OH24 september 2018
I enjoy this job tremendously and have had many opportunities to learn different area's just not enough to achieve full time status. I would enjoy this opportunity to stay at this job.
Pluspunten
many areas to learn with advancement opportunity
Minpunten
takeing to long for positions to open with full time and benefits
Love working at homedepot
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Chandler22 september 2018
Super laid back! The whole management team is amazing. The only bad thing is, is that if you are starting college classes, they will decline you and tell you, you can only ask for 2 - 3 days off of a work week...
Pluspunten
Great management, okay hours, demanding breaks is awesome, all the employees are awesome and nice
Minpunten
Some managers are a little snippy.
Good company
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC21 september 2018
Great people great working space everyone helps everyone love how crew members live help each other you make a career as well here if family members sick help these things as well why love this company
Lots
good job
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC19 september 2018
Great benefits but a high turnover in help management has changed over the years I worked here and I don't always agree with some of the changes that have occurred I am looking for work closer to home
good benefits
too much job turnover
wonderful experience
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA15 september 2018
They take the time to really know you, they are very flexible to students. I learned to have patience, and care for costumers. Costumers come first is invoked a lot
yikes.
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Alexandria, VA13 september 2018
it was... a journey. breaks were given out whenever the head cashier of the day felt like it. anyone working outside in the garden area are supposed to be given a steady supply of water to avoid dehydration, but the water cooler was always empty, and if you asked management for more water they'd cut your hours.

you'd have to constantly remind management when you are scheduled to leave or they'll try to keep you overtime. the HR and the management side all knew each other and worked to silence people they didn't like or weren't apart of their friend group. and if you tried to take it to the next step of management, they would retaliate by cutting your hours or changing your schedule at the last minute so you'd have to go home early unless you showed them proof you were supposed to work that day.

it's a mess over there.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag