Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij The Home Depot

1.181 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 38.291 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Fun and productive place
Cashier/ Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Maria, CA21 juli 2018
Everyone their treats you like family, always willing to help you if says things to make you feel welcomed. Always went an extra mile to help you. Everybody makes sure your not lost when their done helping you
Hours
Bedrijfscultuur
poor management and incompetent staff
Customer Service/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA20 juli 2018
even though we all went through the exact same training, some of my coworkers were so clueless it made doing my job nearly impossible. and even if a lot of them knew what to do, they were too lazy to do it. management did not care about job performance as long as people showed up. Additionally, I was sexually harassed by many customers, to the point that I felt unsafe leaving work alone. Even though I told management, they did not make my work environment any safer.
because I did my job well, managers would rely on me more and more to pick up extra slack and take on responsibilities that normally went to others. it became overwhelming to be at work.
consistent breaks
poor management
Bad Place To Work.
Cashier Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  saskatoon20 juli 2018
Working at home depot sucked people you work with talk about you behind your back and when you leave they still bug you by writing bad stuff on facebook .If you go to Stonebridge in saskatoon location don't go people they are rude and one head cashier is really rude and run you down behind your back.they like to stab you in the back so don't work there and when you get a lot of credit apps they don't care .
nothing
everything
Part Time
Cashier, Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  York, PA19 juli 2018
I did not enjoy working here towards the end. They would block off the summer for part timers so, that you could not have weekends or any time off through the summer.
Pluspunten
They would give us jackets and neat presents
Couldn't really have vacation
Cashier
Customer Service Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  New Albany, IN18 juli 2018
Cashier, Service Desk, Lawn and Garden cashier, Pro Desk Cashier. Flexible hours but only part time. No real room to get to full time. Was not the best to move up.
Flexible hours
Not enough hours
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA17 juli 2018
I made lots of friend and enjoyed meeting new people. It was a fun experience and I would recommend working there as a secondary job as a cashier. I miss the staff and coworkers and still go there occasionally to visit.
Great work environment
Not enough income parttime
Unprofessional and untrained
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Cleveland, TN15 juli 2018
The full time employees are always huddled up and if your accepted great but if not your fired . mgmt closes their eyes to certain employees while not
Customers
No room for full time
Nice place to work.
Cashier - Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Jersey14 juli 2018
fun and productive workplace, nice to learn every day something new.
the excellent work team, everybody helps each other to learn and reach the goals.
good place to learn.
any cons.
Fun Place to Work
Cashier and Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA14 juli 2018
It was fun to get to interact with customers and coworkers. People are generally very nice and there is a good company culture here. There are also opportunities for frequent raises and promotions if you perform well. The only bad thing is that like many other large retailers they want you to push those ridiculous credit cards on customers even though they are not really beneficial for customers.
Nice
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Boerne, TX13 juli 2018
There were really nice people. Although i really enjoyed everyone there, some people made it really stressful when it didn’t need to be. It was really easy and fun sometimes.
Pluspunten
Nice people, celebrate alot of holidays and random days with food and cake etc.
Minpunten
THEY WORK YOU TO DEATH, worked super hard some nights I closed and then opened the very next day.
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall would not recommend working there
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Albany, NY13 juli 2018
Everyone is over worked and management doesnt care nothing is being done to ease the work load on people and we are loosing employees faster than we can hire them
Great co workers
Poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
It a good starting job while you go to school or good for retired people
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Poulsbo, WA12 juli 2018
It’s a good job in the retail environment, but I work there while my child is in school so they provide the hours I can work which is good but I cannot move up so it is not as flexible as I would like it to be.
401k, benefits only to full time some flexibility in schedule
Minpunten
Moral low, need more advancement, poor p.o.s. System
Just a Job, ineffective management
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL12 juli 2018
Workplace and management constant pressure on job performance far exceeds employee staffing, compensation and training. Employees cannot live on the compensation offered which drives continuous employee turnover. Management unwilling to take corrective action to address/fix known problems...
Pluspunten
Friendly and helpful employees!
Minpunten
Poor employee morale, Employee turnover, Benefits too expensive for most employees to afford given pay scales.
life as an Home Depot employee
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Kapolei, HI12 juli 2018
Honestly, I dislike working. The management sucked, hours were horrible and they didn't give any discounts to employees. I mean it's understandable if they gave bonuses, but the bonus was nothing.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a challenging experience but beneficial
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 juli 2018
The working environment was always fast paced, having to make sure that everyone was checked out and ready to go. The managers where nice and always checking up on us and asking how we where doing. Everyone knew everyone so that was a plus
fun, productive, challenging
Cashier/Customer Services Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wadsworth, OH10 juli 2018
fun environment to work in, very laid back, learn the merchandise and where in the store it can be located at. Management was easy to approach and were able to answer all of your questions.teaching myself anew department and learning on down time.
awards, fun enviroment
Minpunten
short staff, covering departments, no full-time
Fun. Environment to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Westminster, CA10 juli 2018
I really enjoyed the work I did at the home depot . As well as the team I worked with. I liked being a team player. And wanted to go to work every day. I was happy with the pay I was receiving at that time. My mangers were very helpful. And fair
Relaxed supervisors
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA10 juli 2018
They were very fun to work with. It was fast paced. You had to be efficient. They were flexable in regards to being a Military Spouse as well as a mother. I learned numerous things about around the house projects. The hardest part of working was the heat.
Fun
Hot building
Bedrijfscultuur
I like some of the people there
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Glendale, AZ10 juli 2018
Not every employee was friendly at Home Depot especially the managers area of the Home Depot wasn’t the best benefits of part timers wasn’t the best for us
The people
Minpunten
People with power abused it
Friendly and caring company
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Oxford, AL9 juli 2018
This is my all time favorite workplace. I really wish I could get more hours because I do love this company. I have so much respect and pride in The Home Depot.
Good pay, great benefits
Not enough hours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag