Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij The Home Depot

2.803 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 42.177 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
2,0
My time here
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA12 december 2018
I didn't like working for this company there was a lot of favoritism making it very hard to move up in the company. Even with a college degree, they didn't want to work with me or train me for what I thought was the next level. Which for me would have been management.
a bunch of bs
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Halethorpe, MD 2122711 december 2018
Management SUCKS! The HR lady sucks, don't give you hours give you the minimum of 20 hours or less because of being part time and only give you hours when they low staffed and get mad when you tell them no you cant stay. The employees in each department talk smack about one another and kee kee and laugh like everything peaches and cream. The MODS suck they only care about the customers when their in the wrong and give us a run for our money when we explain the situations. The job it self was good the contractors I enjoyed but management freaking sucks. Oh and you have the department supervisors who think they in charge IN CHARE like they the store manager when your getting paid the same wage like every other employee.
Free food
Minpunten
co workers, hr lady, mods, and lack of pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fun and stable workplace
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX10 december 2018
It was an overall great experience working there. All the employees work together and are very respectful and kind. The bosses are very understanding and are fair
Kind employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Good introduction to customer service
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN10 december 2018
I acquired many basic customer service skills that have helped me in my current life. I learned about the functions of retail and have been able to use that in other jobs. I did learn about home improvement which has helped some of my other interests.
benefits were amazing
no career advancement opportunities
Bedrijfscultuur
productive time goes pretty quick due to a fast paced enviorment
Customer Service/ Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL8 december 2018
Working with home depot was fun because you stay busy between taking care of the customers, restocking the shelves, doing certain projects that need to be completed. Sometimes you have to assemble certain items for promotions. One thing that is extremely fun is the tree tent during the Christmas time you cut customers tree greet the children with candy canes, cookies and hot chocolate. Pretty cool!
Great place
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC8 december 2018
I truly loved my job at Home Depot. I enjoyed the Management and atmosphere at this job. However, I was not compensated for the work that was needed. I worked in the Lumber Department with was very task devoted and only made a little over minimal wage.
2,0
Vets beware
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Vacaville, CA7 december 2018
If you were military, they want you, but no matter what kind of leadership course, job, skills, they will place you in the parking lot pushing carts. They promise you advancement, but after a year, I was still in the parking lot.
Bedrijfscultuur
the core values of the company are gold
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ6 december 2018
this is one company that really stands behind the phrase of " taking care of our people" very relaxed place to work all sups and managers always willing to help in any way
Pluspunten
they do have free lunches and always have some kind of events
Its all in the leaders
Supervisor, Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, NY6 december 2018
At home depot you find good people customers and co workers but it all comes down to management that determines what kind of feel your work place gets
Good people
Poor management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
fun
Merchandising /Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Logan, UT5 december 2018
managers are not friendly they rarely greet you. some of the department managers wont answer you when you ask a question. other than that fun to work sometimes
Lumber Associate
Pro Desk Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Casper, WY5 december 2018
Started out in the phone center to pro construction desk.. Helped out customers in the lumber department on how shingles worked, fencing, and drywall.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good start for people looking for part time jobs.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  East Syracuse, NY5 december 2018
Co-workers are somewhat decent to work with. Customers are very glad to hear your opinions and suggestions about products and are appreciative of your help.
Flexible scheduling, benefits
coworkers, employment cuts.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service / Special Orders (huidige medewerker) –  Simi Valley, CA4 december 2018
We are retail, and very busy... but Management has been very supportive and willing to work with the employee schedule and family time. It is a great place to work. You have to have integrity and work hard, but it is notice and rewarded by superiors.
GREAT SUPPORTIVE Management at the SIMI VALLEY STORE 6640
Retail is always hard
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
overall
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Merrifield, VA4 december 2018
excellent company, great work enviornment, great co-workers, great management, great culture, very enjoyable place to work, ytraining could be better though.
management, co-workers, culture
Bedrijfscultuur
Sloppy work environment, but it's a job
Sales Representative and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Kentwood, MI3 december 2018
Management was under-qualified and unprofessional. My interview process at one store (4 interviews) was stopped in the middle with no notification, only because another manager from another store wanted me. I got hired within 15 minutes at the other store.

The workers were slow and unprofessional, and the turnaround rate was just silly (very fast turnaround).

The pay is low for working in Lumber and Building Materials. My pedometer had me marked as walking from 12-20 miles per day, while slinging lumber, all for minimum wage. Luckily, I got a raise, but still.

They offer a lot, and keep a positive attitude, but working for a retail company always sucks. They don't even give their employees a discount
Pluspunten
Safety protocols are very good
Minpunten
Working part-timers 39 hours, and low pay (it's universal, not dependent on the expenses of the area)
Work Day
Customer Service Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA2 december 2018
Log into the phone system by your designated start time.

Check your schedule for the day in a system called Verint.

Start taking calls until your first 15min break

Log back into the phone and take calls until your lunch break.

Lunch break is either 30mins or an hour long.

Log back into the phone and take more calls until your next 15min break.

Start taking calls until your shift ends.
Pluspunten
The day goes by fast when the call volume is at a decent pace.
Minpunten
Sitting and being on the phone all day dealing with angry customers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Good Place to Work
Customer Service /Cashier Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Duluth, GA2 december 2018
Good place to work as a Veterans. Enjoyed working there. The management are staff are easy going and pay close attention to the needs of their staff and mostly their customers
Okay workplace
BOPIS Associate & Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA 233201 december 2018
Good people to work with, always made the environment good working environment. Some days were better than others and never a dual moment within the workplace.
Customer service
Work hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great Company
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX30 november 2018
The Home Depot Is a great Company to work for as a College student. They give great Benefits and The management Team is very friendly and understanding. Coworkers also make the working environment Fun.
Bedrijfscultuur
Why it a good place to work
Service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Oak Park, MI29 november 2018
The Home Depot is great place the people are so friendly. The management team are so easy to get along with you can go to them about anything that going on in life and they'll do their best to try to help you.
The management team
needs better pay
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag