Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij The Home Depot

2.114 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 33.678 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and interesting workplace; huge on getting credit!
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC22 februari 2018
Working at the Home Depot is very interesting from the work that has to be done all the way down to the customers. The job has great pay though as well as great benefits. There are bonuses included. The company as a whole is a pretty, good company to work for. The managers are pretty, cool people and are flexible with schedules. The customers are quite different though. Sometimes, they can come off as very moody, while other times they can be very sweet and understanding. Overall, Home Depot’s benefits are great and that’s even for part-time employees also. I started as a Customer Service Associate and went to a cashier (just liked the cashier position better) and so far, it’s been a good journey. After all, the customer service desk does have a lot of tasks to complete for customers. They push credit like crazy at Home Depot also!
one the best jobs i had
Milwork Specialist/ Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Savannah, GA21 februari 2018
Awesome company to work in .. growth is expected' the have unlimited resources for you to succeed. family feel . I learn something new everyday. management supports their employees.
Customer service
Customer Service/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO21 februari 2018
Clock in
Help the customers find the products that they were looking for inform them of it and see to it that they get it
Help the customers load merchandise into their cars
Bedrijfscultuur
I bled orange for way too long
Receiving, Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Morristown, TN21 februari 2018
Overall, I enjoyed working there but in the end was extremely dissatisfied. Hardly anyone I worked with is still with the company due to similar issues as I had.
typical day analysis
Customer Server/ sales associates (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Prairie, TX19 februari 2018
- My typical day at work: punctual arrival, clocking-in, check in with manager on duty for assigned location for the day
- Direct customers to products and answering questions about goods, and assist in purchase decisions.
- organizing skills, stocking, and cleaning.
- Management was average
- workplace culture was diversified in gender, race, and age
- hardest part of the job was working in the garden due to allergic reactions from dirt and plant pollen
- the most enjoyable part of the job was assisting customers and interacting with fellow co-workers
productive
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Perris, CA18 februari 2018
lunch time most enjoyable
learned how to stack lumber
management are very respectful
hardest part of job is trying to keep a clean environment
a typical day
free fruits
enjoy my job
customer service/relations (huidige medewerker) –  Fairlawn, OH17 februari 2018
I enjoy my job, I mix paint colors, give great customer service and run registers if needed. I have done inventory for 3 years. I have received 2 platinum awards for customer service.
A typical day we down stock first thing in the morning and keep shelves straightened, and give great customer service all day.
The hardest part of my job is lifting 5 gallon buckets of paint and primer.
I really enjoy working with the public.
insurance and awards
hours of work
Bedrijfscultuur
Competitive, multi task, and very busy.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  130 Gold star Blvd Worcester MA16 februari 2018
A typical day at work consist of cashing customer orders, returning special orders, store merchandise and renting equipment.

I've learned about different materials for construction work. How to create and edit special orders. Also learned how to sell additional accessories that would go with project being done, creating bigger sales.

Management is fair and understanding.

Workplace culture is fun with interesting volunteer work, fun raisers and Bonus once a year.

The hardest part of the job was not making enough money to support a family.

Most enjoyable part of the job is being active and co-workers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Awesome place
CUSTOMER SERVICE SYSTEMS (huidige medewerker) –  Austin, TX16 februari 2018
Working there as a contractor had its ups and downs, they do train you but on the floor it is nothing like what the instructors taught you in training. You do have breaks and you must succeed to get the best schedule or you will be stuck with something like 12:30PM to 9:00 PM off only on Tuesday and Wednesday which I hated but once you are an employee you can make up to $8.00 more. They are very nice and laid back, you can leave your purse in your cubicle but that is me. I never had an incident. I did learn a lot about trouble shooting PCs, management was listening to your needs and concerns. Culture was pretty laid back and respectful. The hardest part of the job if you are not computer savvy then that could hurt but like I stated they train you.
Free food sometimes
Minpunten
Associates have better rewards than contractors.
Home Depot
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Hays, KS15 februari 2018
Home depot is great company to work for. Most of the day you are providing customer service, packing down to make sure product is avaible for customers.
Bedrijfscultuur
A great place to work for young and older people
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, NY15 februari 2018
This is a great company to work for. There are a lot of benefits to take advantage of and the environment is welcoming and like a second home. They work with your schedule and the pay is weekly instead of bi-weekly. They are also always hiring. However, some of the managers take advantage of their power and position. And there are times when you don’t get a lot of hours and that happens a often. Overall i enjoyed working there. I met a lot of good people and i learned a lot.
Pluspunten
Discounts at the movies, on phone bills, accessories and electronics, as well as automobiles
Minpunten
Youre not allowed to have an in store employee discount
Bedrijfscultuur
Seems they hire new people every 6 months and rotate old employees out. I was expecting more professionalism out of this company.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Wylie, TX15 februari 2018
Not a great company it's going downhill. Big turn over and management is never involved. Too many kids working there and taking jobs real people whom actually need work while the kids just stand around all day and it's a huge rumor mill. Don't get sick and go on leave of absence they will terminate you almost immediately when you come back.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Pay
N/a
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX14 februari 2018
There's a lot of room for advancement and many different work environments to choose from depending on what it is you are looking for. Pay and benefits are adequate for some of the jobs offered.
Family atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Orland Park, IL14 februari 2018
The Home Depot is an amazing place to work.. I have made so many lasting relationships with the company and the company makes sure to take care of their associates.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Godo place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Ashland, OH13 februari 2018
They worked well with my schedule. I was going to school and only able to work a couple days and weeks sometimes. They had no trouble helping me with that.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Productive, Quick advancement
bi-lingual customer service associate (huidige medewerker) –  Ellenwood, GA13 februari 2018
offers a lot of knowledge on the job experience, but lacks in actual teaching of the job. Mostly hands on and computer training, not much training from actual people. Once you know the system, you can function easily, it's just getting there that is the hard part. They offer great incentives for good customer service.
Easy advancement in company
Minpunten
No training from a person only computers
Bedrijfscultuur
Typically busy, Not the most dependable management.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Long Beach, CA13 februari 2018
Not too many chances to advance in the company. Lots of favoritism, so that is the best way to move up. They pay too little for all the work they expect from their associates. When there is an upset customer, for the most part they won’t stand by their associates in fear that the upset customer will contact corporate, even if the customer is wrong.
Pluspunten
Good associate programs and benefits.
Minpunten
Not many opportunities to move up within the company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Something different every day! Always interesting.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rome, GA13 februari 2018
Helping customers in a retail setting, with the plus of being at the Special Services Desk, there was always something different to accomplish.

It was a pleasure to work with so many friendly and supportive people. They were great at team building and support.

Training was intensive and breaks to apply what was learned would have been beneficial, but once on the floor it all comes together.

A great organization to work for.
Interesting work and people
Minpunten
Part-time scheduling, Irregular scheduling, makes it difficult to hold another p/t job if needed.
Bedrijfscultuur
Solid employer, great team of people
Installed Sales Coordinator/Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Spartanburg, SC13 februari 2018
I worked at Lowe's a few years before working for Home Depot and feel that Home Depot was the better employer. Management was attentive to employee needs and requests for advancement in skills. There was a sense of team work and a good group of hard working people. Home Depot provided vests, box cutters, healthcare plans, 401K and stock investment options with matching. Overall, I enjoyed working here.
Pluspunten
Good management, room for advancement, healthcare, 401K and stock investment matching, teamwork, good employees
Minpunten
Short breaks, requests to work on days off, holiday and weekend work expected
Bedrijfscultuur
Lot of turnover always new people
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Brewster, NY12 februari 2018
Was an ok job lot of people get hired for season and then let go very busy and sometimes stressfull dealing with costomers which was some times difficult because lack of organization also they did not give extra money for people willing to get certifications to drive the different equipment so lots of the employees do not bother to get and have to bother the ones who do.
Lot of different shifts