Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij The Home Depot

2.434 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 37.338 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
In my case, HD was not fair by refusing my re-hiring.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Des Moines, IA16 juni 2018
but I was hired on a Temporary basis, assigned to hardware but due to labor reduction I had to work covering all departments. No time allowed for the on-line training, therefore, sessions were reduced, so I was the advancing in the completion of the training. I was warned that it would cause action from the HR Department. Finally, I completed the training with a100% rate, letter from HQ. Two days later, I was called by one of the AM staff and was notified that he had received a notice from HR to terminate my services because I had been too slow, the Store Mgr. was absent and I had to accept the Asst. Mgr., decision. Although he stated at that time that he would rehire me "on-the-spot" , when I re-applied I was notified that Company rule was " Not to rehire terminated employees". I kept my account with Home Depot for more than 6 years, but...….NO STARS.
Pluspunten
Good prices and services to customers.
Management.
freighter
Replenish inventory, Customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Overland Park, KS15 juni 2018
stock out items on the aisles, scanning items before to send to floors. and learning how to operate reach and pacer truck. lifting a lot packages that weigh more than 90 pounds. poor magnament..
work fast
managment
I love woring at the Home Depot
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Spanish Springs Valley, NV15 juni 2018
I love my Job, I just can't work the Night Shift that I am Scheduled for!! I am going back into Flooring as a Specialist but I can't Stand Night Shift
Great Place to Work
Bedrijfscultuur
Loved hardware sales, along with appliances sales
Sales Associate/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX15 juni 2018
Jus want a better chance at advancement. Fell that do not have a chance for advancement happening anytime soon.What to give myself other options that can better my life style.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoy working for the compan
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA14 juni 2018
Home depot is a great place to work love going to work . Great benefits. 401 k and able to have stock. I been with home depot going on 17 years. A great retirement plan
Stressfull
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn, NY14 juni 2018
Working at The Home Depot was very stressful. Lines were always long due to several cashiers calling out. Managers didn't help us on the registers and customers were really rude. By far my worse job!
Many learning experiences
A lot of call outs
NIce workplace
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lewisville, TX14 juni 2018
I enjoy working at the home depot. The environment is fun and I learn so many new things, while providing great customer service. My coworkers and management provides help when we need it.
Productive and Fast Paced
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge, LA14 juni 2018
A typical day consisted of answering Customer Inquiries concerning the delivery date and time of their appliance; purchasing a major appliance; and contacting the service department to repair an appliance for a Customer.
Consistently Busy
Appliance Guidelines
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice environment and love the customers.
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Helena, MT13 juni 2018
A typical day at work consists of getting your station ready making sure it is clean and money is counted. Greet customers as they enter and direct them to the appropriate section of the store to meet their needs. Coworkers can laugh and talk as long as it stays appropriate. Most customers are pleasant and patient. The hardest part of the job is swing shifts and inconsistent scheduling. The most enjoyable part is the customers.
Relaxed atmosphere
Minpunten
Inconsistant work schedules, Can change every week.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Horsham, PA13 juni 2018
I started at The Home Depot as a part-time employee, Cashier. I loved working there interacting with the customers, I then was promoted to the Service Desk. And then offered a full-time position. I enjoyed that as well. Over the years as an Home Depot employee I received multiple several excellent Customer Service badges, Employee of the moth etc. Great place to work.
Interaction with customers
No overtime
productive and challenging working
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL12 juni 2018
a regular workday at home depot would be more of an excitement because everyday its something different

Everyday i learned how to either work a new tool, fix on a house, deliveries, etc.. you will never no too much

the asm (manager) were a team player in hard times

the culture at home depot is a diversity love

Customer service, expiditor, and all sales specialist has to be the most hardest departments in the store because at the end of the day that is where all customers run to on fixing anything to get the job done

Fun times at home depot would be engaging with the customers and growing a relationship because the more special relations you have with the customers the more fun it made working there also, the special events they have for employees and success sharing
I enjoy working at the Home Depot
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Helena, MT12 juni 2018
Everyone that I work with is great making it very easy to go to work. I have enjoyed working at the Home Depot for four years.
My store seems to feed us at least once a month. Management makes it fun to work there.
Fun to work there
Decline to give details
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Peoria, AZ12 juni 2018
I have only worked at this company for 6 months, I don't feel that I have enough data to provide a fair overall review of this company at this time...
NA
NA
Bedrijfscultuur
Was Great however things changed.
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL12 juni 2018
Disappointing and stressful. Worked my butt off while others did not. Now that the industry is online mainly things are worse. Internet make mistakes that humans are less likely to make.
Great customers, great manager
Employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Somewhat fun but frustating at times
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Smith, AR11 juni 2018
With every job there are ups and downs. The down on this is that not everyone may leave happy or there may be a delay with an order or with a truck or installer leading to customer dissatisfaction. Or if everything does go right a customer may not acknowledge it. The people that you work with are great are generally great and may know much about the department they are in and every other week there are celebrations of different holidays or a sales event. It's a great place to work, but as any place it comes with a few frustrations.
slow paced working place
Customer Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ11 juni 2018
Working in Home Depot's garden center was fun but equally hard. Some times because of the weather and sometimes because of the heavy lifting.
but the management was good and co associates were really supportive and friendly.
Structured and routine
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Keller, TX11 juni 2018
Overall I enjoyed my time at Home Depot. I was part of the freight team and it was a very comfortable environment. I was able to approach my supervisor. The hours were fixed and the pay was fair.
Bedrijfscultuur
high stress place to work
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Windsor, CA11 juni 2018
worked lumber department.,forklift driver..required to place pallets higher than comfortable or trained or experienced...continued negitive feedback..very stressful
Good company
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Bradenton, FL11 juni 2018
Company is good overall but hours are part time and no one gets what is promised. Can't rely on hours every week and most part timers leave. big turnover because of the hous
employees are friendly
Minpunten
management is not up to par
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
CUSTOMER SERVICE (voormalige medewerker) –  Nogales, AZ11 juni 2018
Working at home depot for customer service could be stressful at times, especially when the store is short staffed. You do, however, learn a lot about interacting with customers.
Opportunities to grow
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij The Home Depot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag