Reviews voor Lead Cashier bij The Home Depot

943 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Always busy, good and safe environment, team player with front end
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA15 december 2017
Loved working here but was given a great opportunity i couldnt pass up. HR is amazing, loved my co workers. I worked the front end as well as promote and applied credit for our customers.
Management problem
Head cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA14 december 2017
Not fun anymore, management has started changing the rules too often. First they will tell us we can do something then the next week the say we aren't allowed to anymore.
fast paced
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY14 december 2017
home depot had its moments of being fast paced especially during the holidays. its also had its lax moments as well. overall I enjoyed working at home depot
Back and forth
Head cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Union City, CA13 december 2017
I enjoy working there, met some great people. I learned a lot about myself, I am much more confident in myself but I feel like I am just wasting my time there sometimes. I just want more
Pluspunten
provide us with holiday paid off
Better for part time
Head Cashier, Service Desk - Full Time (voormalige medewerker) –  Carlisle, PA13 december 2017
Worked there for two years just trying to get through school at the time. Worked the front end as a cashier and then a head cashier. Could rekey locks if needed and knew a majority of departments within the store. I could also mix paint, cut carpet and worked the service desk
Pluspunten
Chill environment and friendly staff
Rude customers
Poor management team
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Traverse City, MI10 december 2017
This company demands a lot from you but it depends on who you are.
Some people will stand around and talk not doing much ignoring customers or tasks be rude to coworkers etc and still get to keep the positions.
You are not rewarded unless management knows your existence but will see voice of customer survey on bad note and write you up for that part even you had 100% friendliness score .
Managers will give you different instructions per individuals and if you could not follow all that, sometimes all at once you were in trouble.
Manager will send assistants to keep watch on your performance all the time.
Over all with this management team inconsistency is probably normal but not fair.
Poor management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
head cashier
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Georgia9 december 2017
The Home depot was a great place to work. A typical day was opening or closing of the store. Customer service is a must to work here. the customers are important part of your job.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good place to work but the training was not always up to par
Head Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX8 december 2017
I don't think that I would work tlhere again it wasn't the company that I felt like I could grow with it was very hard on you and the management skills left a lot to be desired
Office party for fun
Minpunten
It was very taxing on your body
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Best company for advancement and opportunities to no end. It is literally one big family and you enjoy going to work everyday.
Head cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Douglasville, GA5 december 2017
Excellent learning skills, plenty of room for advancement, training classes, incentives and the list goes on. The benefits and stock option is excellent. I can't say one negative thing about this company. It took care of me for many years.
Pluspunten
Benefits, social networking, learning new things and Training classes
Good workplace
Head Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Rochester, NY5 december 2017
Enjoy working with the home depot. Great employees friendly work environment. Good staffing. Great customers. Good benefits. Easy going. Good advancement opportunities
Great work environment
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Salt Lake City, UT29 november 2017
The customers are great and so are your coworkers, plenty of opportunity for advancement and flexible work scheduled I would go back . Be prepared to work for those advancements what you put in is what you get back !
Started out good
Sales Associate / Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV28 november 2017
I originally loved it. They cut back on staff and customer service was no longer a priority. In my eyes and a lot of customers eyes. I worked with some fabulous people and some great customers. However, the corporate policy seemed to be, let's bend over for the shoplifters and the people who are trying to defraud us. No matter what they project, they only care about the stock holders. Not the customers and certainly not the employees. Don't you dare say anything to the shoplifter carrying out a vacuum cleaner you just saw him pick up off the shelve. You don't want to offend anybody. One call to the customer care line and your done.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work
Lead Cashier/HR Generalist (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK28 november 2017
Was a good starter job.
Hours not bad management was good.
Meet lots of good people and employees. Lasting friendships.
Great place to work if you are starting out or would be a good part time job.
Head Cashier.
Head Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ25 november 2017
Responsible over all cashiers during shift. Ensuring that all cashiers have money in tills and are properly trained. Writing the schedule daily for all my cashiers to follow.
Enjoyed working with people
HEAD CASHIER (huidige medewerker) –  Bee Cave, TX20 november 2017
I enjoy working at Home Depot. I like the people I have and will meet everyday. I love doing customer service helping out with different projects that the customers are working on.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun job connecting with customers
Head Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Urbandale, IA 5032220 november 2017
A typical day at home depot involves a lot of trouble shooting and running around. There are problems around every turn that you have to figure out how to solve. It is a challenging job but the customers make it worth it. Most of the customers are regular contractors who you become friends with. This is the most rewarding part of the job. Home Depot as a company works very well with their employees and takes care of them the best they can.
Rewards and appreciation
Minpunten
stress, concrete floors make for a long day.
productive
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Vauxhall, NJ18 november 2017
success sharing quarterly,bonus room for growth, good healthcare pet and retirement benefits, great diversity of workers are at this company and everyone works as a family
funding for school
n/a
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace but fast pace.
Head Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC17 november 2017
Wonderful company to work.
College tuition reimbursement.
Incredible opportunties for advancement .
Again, can be fast pace at times and very stressful .
Ok place
Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA15 november 2017
Home Depot was a good place to work they made sure you were trained well. The only thing I wish I could do over is not take full-time or head cashier.
1 hour or 30min lunch breaks, pay, main holidays off
MANAGEMENT
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Customer Service is key.
Cashier / Head Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Prince George, BC15 november 2017
Always learning new things, because of the wide variety of customers we dealt with on a daily basis. Management was very supportive of all the associates. As we were typically the last people that customers dealt with before leaving the store, our goal was to always make sure they were smiling as they walked out the door.
The hardest part of the job, was not getting enough work hours.
Pluspunten
great co-workers, and so much to learn
not enough hours