thyssenkrupp

thyssenkrupp Employee Reviews

Showing all 3.236 reviews
3,0
New management is awful, wants people opinions, does whatever they want to do anyway, then are shocked when their way doesn’t work and blames the workers. The company itself was wonderful loved the people I worked with and the job I did. Just new management over the last year was awful.
Pros
Paid great, Hours great, company great
5,0
Como foi meu primeiro emprego, tive muito aprendizado e tive o prazer de conhecer pessoas de nome internacional, cresci como pessoa e como profissional
4,0
Honestly great place to work. Loved the 4/10 schedule. Plenty of overtime opportunities. Management was lacking, they did their best to balance both interest of the workers and business. Due to covid and Boeing's grounded planes. Company had to downside and consolidate.
Pros
Learning machines, benefits, people, schedule
Cons
Certain supervisors, lack of advancement
4,0
Man bemüht sich, das Unternehmen zukunftssicher- und umweltbewusst zu gestalten.
Pros
gute Bezahlung
Cons
teils ältere Anlagen und hohe Wartungskosten
5,0
Uma empresa seria com grandes oportunidades de crescimento ao colaboradores, bom ambiente de trabalho, bom salário e também grandes desafios.
Indico para novos candidatos, e também gostaria muito de retornar .
Pros
Excelente empresa
Cons
Nada a reclamar, trabalhei 35 anos nesta empresa.
5,0
Very proud in working with a such organization
Wonder full and friendly environment helps us to develop the personal skills.

Helpful management and will make sure that we take the proper training to help supporting the business.
2,0
Will hire interns just so they can fire them. Will suck your blood out to get work done with very low compensation. They care very little gor their staff
2,0
Upper Management doesn't care how hard you work they still don't care. They rather keep people who can't past the assessment and make them a cell support, rather then keeping someone who is dedicated and a hard worker and then make you work beneath that person and then lay you off in the end. All the team leaders (except 1), Maintenance and operators are all great people to work with and they are the only thing that make the place workable. But chad barret is the factory snitch who is an a**hole who doesn't care about peoples health neither. This place Definitely has a lot of upper management issues
Pros
The operators, all but 1team leader
Cons
management, chad barret, and poorly vented.
2,0
Man fühlt sich als Mitarbeiter nicht wirklich wahrgenommen.
Man ist einer unter vielen.

Das Arbeitspensum ist viel zu hoch und trotz Überstunden kaum zu bewältigen.

Der Führungston ist herablassend und abwertend.

Ebenso reicht das Gehalt für eine Vollzeitarbeitende Person kaum aus, die heutigen Lebenshaltungskosten zu stemmen.

Ich würde niemandem Empfehlen hier zu arbeiten.
Pros
Urlaubsgeld, Stechuhr
Cons
Umgangston, Verdienst
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at thyssenkrupp?
2,0
mais j'ai l'impression qu'il y a une des des personnes qui ont posté des bêtises sur moi. Et que la direction a gobé ça c'est pas possible d'accepté surtout lorsqu on t'e' fait les reproches 8 mois après ça n'a pas de sens..
C'est des faux
Pros
Relation salarié
Cons
Direction
2,0
Kept someone on who was smoking pot in the bathroom and sleeping during shift because they were related to a boss but let me go in a reduction in force. Didn't even let me go face to face called me over the phone a hour after I left the building.
5,0
Great place to work. Really going to miss the people I work with. Learned alot from management and my team. Loved being an NI sales coordinator. Hoping the position will reopen soon.
5,0
J'ai vécu de bon mission avec cette entreprise .des chefs bien
Pros
Bon conditions
Cons
Non
1,0
This place is filled with a bunch of lazy, petty grown men that act like a bunch of middle school kids. They throw a fit until they get what they want. Don't expect first shift to work. Everything falls on the off shifts. If you ask the supervisor or plant manager why first shift isn't doing anything they just say I don't know why they aren't then they proceed to tell you that you need to work harder and stop being lazy. They don't make them do their jobs. Don't trust ANYONE there. They will run to the supervisor or plant manager and tell them what you said. Current supervisor is nice but he doesn't like confrontation so there's only so much he will do. He would rather send emails then actually do his job. The plant manager is a joke. He tries to micro manage everything you do, yet he won't make first shift do their jobs. The best part about him is that he acts cool with you until you disagree with him. Then he is out to get you. He will try to make your life horrible. He is as petty as the guys on the floor are. When you tell him about safety concerns or anything else his famous words are, "That's the first that I'm hearing about it" even though you've told this man multiple times about it. He will never take responsibility when he messes up. Because this is a union shop, there is a huge difference in culture between the guys on the floor and everyone else. We guys on the floor are treated like we are dirt. They act like we are all uneducated idiots. Don't even try to suggest safer or more efficient ways at doing things, you will be frowned upon and the guys on the floor will - more...
4,0
Trabalho na thyssenkrupp é bastante intenso e muito organizado, cada um dentro de sua função, segurança é prioridade acima de tudo
Pros
Tem todos benefícios assistente social atuante em ajudar todos colaboradores que precisam
Cons
Demora no acerto de faixas salariais
4,0
I trained over 10 people and they had a lot of people constantly get fired or quit. Management changed very often and so did rules and regulations. I would commute and work a lot of overtime hours because people’s would not show up to shifts. Management had a lot of drama and it impacted the whole team.
4,0
From the operators to my fellow maintenance workers, they where all very smart and knew there jobs and was always helpful. Lower management was very supportive and you knew they had your back. Upper management not so much.
Pros
co workers
Cons
straight nights
5,0
Si quelqu’un il veut travailler je conseil de travailler chez Thyssen
Pros
Du sérieux
Cons
Pas des erreurs tout les temps
5,0
Thyssenkrupp é uma empresa que sempre respeita as regras de segurança da vida de seus colaboradores em primeiro lugar.
Pros
Ótima empresa
Cons
Não tem
3,0
Very good job condition. Good safety culture. Timely service. Salary over time in timely. Group work in major work. Co-workers good. Good administration
Good
Good
5,0
Daily job routine was challenging but i have learned to adjust quickly and able to cope up effectively with my daily activities and in-riches me with more skills and experiences in IT management. Management was so supportive as well in my plan for technological advancement in my department. Work place is a culturally diverse environment. Hardest part is when the server has crashed and it needs 2 days for me to restore back the system. I had to create a new servers to recover back the system to original condition, restore all the emails and other application system thru my backup files and database. It was my passion to do my job as required by my position.