TOMRA

TOMRA Employee Reviews

2,0
The hardest part is remembering different products and company's. The easiest part would be adjusting to the customers. Overall management needs to listen more to employees concerns.
1,0
Managers don't send you help. No cleaning and health supplies. Management has no communication skills. Management has favorites and only speaks with them. Should be closed since the virus in in saliva and that's all we deal with.
Pros
I quit
Cons
No pay over worked
1,0
I bust my but at work sometimes 6/7 days a week.I go over and beyond what i should be doing and they dont appreciate anything.I love my customers they are the best and i love my job thats why i stay.
Pros
Meet amazing people everyday
Cons
They dont pay enough they dont show they care about you
1,0
dealing with biohazard materials feces urine and spit rat feces and urine.place pays poor stay away.Corparate dosent care about their workers benifits suk snd pay .
Pros
Cons
poor pay filthy job
2,0
Pay minimum wage, not many full time positions mostly part time and casual positions and have to work weekends and public holidays to make enough to get by.
5,0
Very happy with Tomra and was excited to work there. The company is a great place to start and to learn and grow. You learn while you are doing. Very happy to have worked at Tomra.
1,0
Viel zu viele Aufgaben und Wissensanforderungen welche der Entlohnung in keinster weise gerechtfertigt ist zu wenig Lohn bei maximaler Leistungsbereitschaft.Versierte gute Techniker erhalten kaum mehr Gehalt wie neue Miarbeiter.
Fazit Leistung wird nicht honoriert
Pros
Gehalt wird pünktlich angewiesen
Cons
Zu viel Anforderungen bei niedrigem Gehalt
1,0
I was training for a Route Driver Position I lasted about 2 weeks. Stay Away not a great job high turnover. All though the other Drivers were decent people and helpful. I give those guys a lot of credit for doing this dirty and unsanitary job. The Tractors and most trailers have issues daily and management does not fix the safety issues they blame the drivers. The Place is a joke pay is ok but should be way more because of the health hazards of the job. The route planners over load the drivers with stops and tell the new drivers the job is easy. It’s easy for them because they sit behind a desk all day. Also I noticed the pay on this ad is higher I don’t think it is what this ad says. Stay Away a lot of smoke and mirrors. Every manager passes the buck and blame the drivers for their incompetence. I am glad I quit I got a way better career now.
Pros
On the road
Cons
The leadership
1,0
Working there is not in diverse environment there is no teamwork and if you make a mistake your supervisor with cuss at you and not talk to you professionally there is no there is not an environment that believes in hey let's find out what the problem is fixed the problem know they will cut you before they will help you
Pros
You get paid on time
Cons
Environment for African Americans
4,0
Challenging and fun place to work at. Open to new ideas. Let you get your hands dirty to try new ideas. The company brought me on for a 6 month contract. I ended up working there for a year with them always promising to get me hired. It just never happened.
Pros
Hands on - friendly culture
Cons
Lack of leadership from upper management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TOMRA?
3,0
No Comment I plead the fifth. A lot of immature employee's that work there. They used me for a year at this company. I trained and did everything I was asked to.
Pros
Cons
experience
1,0
They work you to death. Promise you stuff they cant keep cause the work flow is non stop. If you want to throw bags on a truck all day then this is the job for you
Pros
Cons
The Job
5,0
Belle compagnie, les journée etait remplir du travail. Un travaille assez facile, j'ai apris le travaille en equipe et le foctionemet. de machine de recyclage. Compagnie aux le respect aux emplyées etait très important. le plus dificile c'etait les odeur.
4,0
unloader of trucks moved up to bailer operator. became floor supervisor. work six days a week. ran forklifts and power jacks. was in charge of twenty four people making sure job got completed in a save and on time so the next day would be ready for production.
4,0
Employment at Tomra was typical. Nothing great nothing terrible. Best thing was they left you alone to do your job, and there was an endless supply of work.
5,0
Everyone was very nice a great place to work. Fast paced environment working hand in hand with waste management. The managers were great and very understanding.
2,0
Management suck he's a puppet . he let a certain group of worker tells him what to do, he love gossips. Worst manager ever. Hired his friend and put them in a nice position. CEO is an absolut foreign jerk thinks he better than everyone very hard to understand when speaking.
And if you don't fit in their clique they make uncomfortable for you.
Benefits
Cons
Dont think you have a voice
Very fast passed work environment
No room for error

Management is on top of everyone and everything

they do a very good job of keeping everyone safe

very physical job to work for.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
very dirty job
2,0
Ok job if you don't mind driving to supermarkets & liquor stores to pick up bags of crushed/whole cans/bottles & barrels of crushed glass with liquid backwash splashing everywhere...
Very fast passed work environment
No room for error

Management is on top of everyone and everything

they do a very good job of keeping everyone safe

very physical job to work for
Pros
First Shift good pay and benefits
Cons
Very very dirty job
2,0
The horrible culture of the work environment is unreal. If you're in with the 'cool people' then your great. if not, just do your work, and leave your personal life at home. CEO really doesn't know whats going on in the office.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOMRA. Our community is ready to answer.
2,9