TOMRA Employee Review

Great Co Workers, Not So Great On The Leadership
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Rotterdam, NY23 April 2019
I was training for a Route Driver Position I lasted about 2 weeks. Stay Away not a great job high turnover. All though the other Drivers were decent people and helpful. I give those guys a lot of credit for doing this dirty and unsanitary job. The Tractors and most trailers have issues daily and management does not fix the safety issues they blame the drivers. The Place is a joke pay is ok but should be way more because of the health hazards of the job. The route planners over load the drivers with stops and tell the new drivers the job is easy. It’s easy for them because they sit behind a desk all day. Also I noticed the pay on this ad is higher I don’t think it is what this ad says. Stay Away a lot of smoke and mirrors. Every manager passes the buck and blame the drivers for their incompetence. I am glad I quit I got a way better career now.
Pros
On the road
Cons
The leadership

Other TOMRA Employee Reviews

Not a good company to work for
PLANT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  QLD20 October 2019
Pay minimum wage, not many full time positions mostly part time and casual positions and have to work weekends and public holidays to make enough to get by.
Great place to work and grow and learn
Commercial Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CT10 September 2019
Very happy with Tomra and was excited to work there. The company is a great place to start and to learn and grow. You learn while you are doing. Very happy to have worked at Tomra.