TomTom Reviews

Alle 61 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
ambiente lavorativo unito e forte
Operatore, supporto tecnico Tomtom. It (voormalige medewerker) –  EGITTO3 september 2019
E` un'azienda ben organizzata, ho imparato tante cose come lavorare in Team, dar forza al team per avere un bel successo.
Support Engineer
Support Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Pune, Maharashtra30 juli 2019
Good organisation to learn and work with. Good organisation culture along with the dedicated team members.

All the things are great as canteen space is very low as per the employee headcount.

Politics is there, more work in less salary.
Nothing much to say.
Minpunten
No free food expensive cafeteria, less office space.
good overall
Mobile operating driver (huidige medewerker) –  Lebanon, NH15 juli 2019
No health dental or vision or 401k or any other benefits if you start as a mobile operating driver.
Relaxed managment
No benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
One of the biggest world players in automative domain
Team Leader/Sourcing expert (voormalige medewerker) –  Kyiv8 juli 2019
The target company focused on geomatics and implements telematics and navigation solutions and services on the world market.
TomTom maintains high standards of collaborative culture; comfortable offices; well organized staff
Great place to work - Pool table
Senior Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Lebanon, NH7 juli 2019
TomTom is a great place to work with a lot of nice people. We are currently going trough renovations for a brand new office that will make us look more like a tech company. Nice amount of time off, most people can work from home if they want to.
A challenging environment
Mapping Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebanon, NH20 mei 2019
It provided me an opportunity to expand my skills and apply them. I learned a lot about data analysis and various technical skills related to mapping. I hadn't really felt secure in my job for a couple of years, because of the challenges TomTom is experiencing navigating the new realities of the market. My concerns turned out to be well founded as TomTom didn't have a place for me in the organization in the end. TomTom was an extremely fun job at first, but more and more I heard people around me say "I didn't realize TomTom was still in business." That's when I knew the situation was ominous. Hopefully TomTom can figure out its niche and be successful.
Pluspunten
autonomy, growth and learning, health care, good balance of homelife
lack of security, managment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Polder model is tough
Product Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Amsterdam10 mei 2019
TomTom needs to stop using the polder model and making decisions that are a bunch of compromises.
Deadlines are non existing as most of the projects keep being delayed and that’s seen as normal
Work-life balance
No strategy. No decision-making clarity
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Technically flawed and deeply unethical culture
Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Amsterdam18 maart 2019
Ever since the company’s market share started going downhill a decade ago or so it has been an absolutely crazy company.

The incessant reorganizations reward people who like political games and thus major architectural decisions are made by the worst people to do so. Combined with always rushing to keep more code being pushed out faster has lead them to have absolutely staggering levels of technical debt.

On top of that management has zero regard for labor laws and will fire aggressively when burn-out is anticipated and employees raising ethical concerns are often no longer with the company three months later.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Had fun, but no room for me
Intern (huidige medewerker) –  Lebanon, NH11 februari 2019
I worked with a team of project managers working on reports. I was able to collaborate with many talented individuals in a relaxed, but fast paced job environment. It was overall very enjoyable experience to work there. I wish they had openings that I had experience with because Id love to continue on as a full time employee.
Unique experience
Mobile Mappers (huidige medewerker) –  Lebanon, NH8 januari 2019
Lots of traveling involved, neat job opportunity, but there is no room for advancement, and you must be independent and comfortable on your own, alot!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun for a while until the company imploded
Senior Sales Logistics Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, MA10 december 2018
Working for a consumer electronics business was a wonderful growth experience when the company was doing well in the US. However, as we were a Dutch company, we never had a chance against the US competition. No advertising was ever performed to bring us into mainstream America. Senior management promised we would have exposure, but it never came to fruition. As a consequence we imploded, and went from a staff of almost 100 to less than a handful. Redundancy weeded many of us out, and our colleagues in The Netherlands absorbed our responsibilities. Sad.
Pluspunten
Free breakfasts and occasional lunches, parties, location, good benefits
Minpunten
Lower salaries than local industry, communication
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Fun place to Work
Senior NOC Service Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Pune, India11 september 2018
Good team members to work with along side working with the latest technologies to support there products. Look after there employees very well and participate in group outings
Ik kan TomTom niet aanbevelen
Senior Software Test Designer (voormalige medewerker) –  Eindhoven Airport27 augustus 2018
Onsympatiek product & project management, betaalt slecht tov concurrentie. Geldt voor vestiging in Eindhoven. Amsterdam is beter.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
environnement agréable
CONSEILLER CLIENT (B2C) (voormalige medewerker) –  محافظة القاهرة1 juni 2018
pas trop de pression comme les autres centre d'appel
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Amsterdam Noord28 mei 2018
Good company with good work environment.
Really nice staff and relax areas in the building.
Bedrijfscultuur
Open cultuur en goede groei mogelijkheden
Director of Development Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  台北市5 april 2018
Ik heb 12 jaar bij TomTom in Taiwan gewerkt, en de open cultuur en 'can do' houding can de meeste mensen is aantrekkelijk.
TomTom geeft goede mogelijkheden tot zelf ontwikkeling, ik heb veel geleerd over HW en SW Development Management en Agile SW Development (SAFe) in het bijzonder.
Pluspunten
Open en Integere Cultuur en weinig "backstabbers", Goede Learning & Development mogelijkheden
Bedrijfscultuur
Dynamisch bedrijf met ondernemende spirit
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Amsterdam27 maart 2018
TomTom geeft je de mogelijkheid om te leren ondernemen in een multinational!
Buen ambiente
Geographic Sourcing Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana26 maart 2018
Buen ambiente laboral. Práctica en hablar inglés..
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent Company to work for with many opportunities to travel.
Mobile Mapping Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebanon, NH15 maart 2018
A very interesting job with many opportunities for learning.

Position required quick on the job adaptation to changing informatic systems, as well as the ability to perform the duties of the job in a very dynamic work environment.
Pluspunten
Great opportunity to make some serious money if you're willing to put in the hours.
Minpunten
At the mercy of the weather. Lots of time away from home.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Great company, brilliant workplace
Regional Manager (South England) (voormalige medewerker) –  London20 februari 2018
Great culture, all departments are happy to work together. Made it very easy during launches. Everybody was happy to work together to produce the best solution going forwards.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij TomTom. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag