Total Wine & More Reviews

Alle 378 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Very fast paced
Wine Manager / Spirits Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA15 november 2018
Total wine is a very fast paced place to work. While they do pay their employees well the usually run with a very limited staff and require a lot from their employees while on the clock. The training is unmatched of any company I have worked for outside the military.
Well paid
Short breaks
2,0
Cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA14 november 2018
Stocking shelves, counting money in cash register and ringing up customers. Cleaning up the store and organizing store shelves. Lots of interaction with customers.
Pluspunten
Opportunity to meet new people
remedial tasks
Great learning experiences
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA13 november 2018
Total Wine & More gives the opportunity for great learning experiences. Total Wine gives you great retail experience with the perk of tasting new wines to make better recommendations to our customers.
Flexible Scheduling, Benefits
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
The worst company I've worked for
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX10 november 2018
I would never recommend this company. Lot's of favoritism and unethical treatment of managers. Terrible place to work. Promotions were given to mangers who would no call no show and were very green.
Bedrijfscultuur
A fun place to work and learn...not enough hours.
Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Washington State10 november 2018
I am currently working for Total Wine and More. Lots of great people to work with. Management is pretty great as well. Fast paced in the merchandising positions.Learning a lot about different beers and wines. Decent discounts of products, Not a lot of hours to go around. I get scheduled for less than 25 hours per week.Other than low hours the hardest part of the job is moving and rearranging cases of wine, beer and spirits. Good workout though, no need for a gym membership.
Great Staff Ethics
Wine Educator (huidige medewerker) –  Lynnwood, WA3 november 2018
Wonderful to staff. Great Training. Total totally values their staff and realise that staff is their biggest asset.
Pay not great but good enough. Opportunities to increase pay by qualifying for Totals Professional Program.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
meet a lot of different people
Front End Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  River Edge, NJ29 oktober 2018
I clock in go pick a bottle I want to sell for the day set a goal for how many I want to sell. Learned how to be more vocal and speak to others. nice people
free lunches, discounts
Minpunten
short break, no room for growth, underpaid, managers are rude, favorite certain people, and overall could careless about you or your well-being.
expected more
Wine and Spirits Associate/Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL26 oktober 2018
there are perks to working there but the pay and hours were way to low. unless you can get overtime the pay is low. the people are the one thing that kept me there
Bedrijfscultuur
It was good and not so good
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Burnsville, MN18 oktober 2018
I enjoyed interacting with the customers and the knowledge I gained about spirits. I liked working there and it got better over time. I was not empowered in the smallest situation.
free lunches and contests
Minpunten
short breaks and quick turnover
basic retail
FRONT END MEMBER (voormalige medewerker) –  Claymont, DE16 oktober 2018
Business really picks up around the holidays and that is when you'll experience the most stress, work the most hours, and experience the highest turnover rate
free holiday lunches
open all but 3 days out of the year
Bedrijfscultuur
Product education is available through study guides. Employees work together.
Merchandise / Brand Associate/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL15 oktober 2018
Employees work as a team to complete web-orders in a timely fashion to satisfy customer needs. Education is available through tasting classes and binder material.
A great place to work among sales associates who have product knowledge.
Education and good management
Minpunten
Lunch time not long enough
Bedrijfscultuur
Sometimes fun but more direction needed.
Merchandiser (huidige medewerker) –  Melbourne, FL11 oktober 2018
Communication was a big factor here. Not enough was given and some was totally wrong. Jobs were not given to those who knew what was to be accomplished in a correct and timely manner. Never enough time to finish one task before given another one to start.
Pluspunten
Snacks for breaks. Supplied shirts.
Great people
Wine Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC8 oktober 2018
the truly successful people are some of the most hardworking and dedicated I have experienced in retail. They demonstrate daily an ability to drive results. Upper management did not always recognize and value the truly unique and talented employees and separate and reward them and remove the lesser performers.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Professional (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL5 oktober 2018
I loved working for Total Wine & More. Many times I miss working there. I feel I worked very hard for them and was not paid what I was worth. It had nothing to do with the management there it was more corporate policy and procedures.

Many things have changed there since I was employed. I at the time paid dearly for any health benefits and was a knew mother.

I did learn a lot about Wine, Beer and Spirits and that knowledge I would be able to take anywhere.
awesome job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida2 oktober 2018
This job is awesome, it's also good when you don't have any work experience.
A typical day is looking in the playbook to see what area and what tasks you have for the say and they already have breaks scheduled in the play book. counted till, balanced till, assisted customers with scanning and bagging and processing mostly credit and debit and the occasional check deposits. Kept area clean and tidy, set up the station up for success for the next person and counted till and balanced till at the end of every shift along with reconciling the till and getting manager approval at the end of every shift. Swept area in the evening, printing labels, organizing boxes, setting up displays on non busy days. very easy. I learned about wines, spirits etc, they offer free classes to the employees if interested, you can bring a friend but they would have to pay for the class.

The work place culture is okay, can't complain.

The hardest part of the job was maintaining a work life balance outside of work that's it, and pleasing every guest.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the free work shirts they gave us, free beer, free alcohol every now and again, free food, co-workers, meeting nice new people, trying wine and making comments about it, free stuff and radio stations doing give aways and such.
Pluspunten
free lunches on busy days, discounts, trying wine and spirits, taking home a free bottle of wine every now and again
no growth
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced, but fairly enjoyable atmosphere
FRONT END TEAM MEMBER (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL26 september 2018
My position was that of a cashier, so the job was exactly what one would expect. We were well-staffed and had a big team to work with, so the job was not as difficult as my experiences in other places. The management was very kind to me, and I hardly had any issues with customers as most of them were straightforward with what they wanted. It was quick-paced, so one should definitely be ready to move around and keep up with potentially lengthy lines during the holidays.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Good Starting Job
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Minnetonka, MN25 september 2018
A good place if you can get past the passive aggressive general manager. Other management is decent. Turn over is huge so you're always short staffed and running around like crazy. getting 50 projects handed to you at once that they want finished at the sane time, then getting scolded because something didn't get done. It's job, but a stressful one.
Great plsce to work.
Wine Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntersville, NC24 september 2018
Company encourages career learning. The support given by leadership is excellent. I would highly recommend this company. For career candidates the company provides travel to wine regions around the world.
wine and beer education.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a great place to work friendly coworks
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington DE22 september 2018
I would highly recommend anyone to work here. They were great. Co-workers were very friendly and the management work very well with others and if there was a problem they were fast to help you fix it.
Winning free bottles of wines and 25% off
30 min break should be longer
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work but poor management
Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Park, TX15 september 2018
I enjoyed working there. I liked the other employees and enjoyed engaging with customers. However, the poor management trickled down and made many employees unhappy.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Total Wine & More. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag