Reviews voor Front End Manager bij Total Wine & More

10 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 332 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Front End Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Altamonte Springs, FL3 april 2018
The best you will get for retail environment. Total Wine is a fun & innovating place to work. They train you on wine spirits and beer. The managers are super fun to work with, Great environment.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
do not want to comment
Front End Supervisor/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Town and Country, MO26 februari 2018
I was not a good fit, I felt like I was never really part of the management team. They were to clickish. they were to engrossed in selling the Winery Direct products and pushing all day to sell those products. trying to get customers to buy WD instead of the National Brands.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Only really good if you get an invested manager
Front End Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ13 september 2017
Had one manager that was very good, focused on team building and individual goals and development. Transferred stores and now have a manager with no interest in employees, too worried about being friends with people to hold them accountable to their job responsibilities.
Pluspunten
Can make a career out of it if you have a good manager
Minpunten
It isn't dependent on your performance as much as who you know
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Productive and Fun Environment
Front End Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Manchester, CT6 juli 2016
Working for Total Wine is an opportunity to make connections with people who have extensive knowledge on both leadership and the products they sell. While challenges can include meeting deadlines and anticipating issues, they are more than achievable with a successful team.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 9Rapporteren
Work to the bone
Front End Supervisor/Wine Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA28 maart 2016
Work hard and don't make a lot of money. The perks are good like free wine and beer, if you qualify. Other than that its work, work, work, There is no job\life balance and the pay is low.
Free wine
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 14Nee 5Rapporteren
Decent Place to work
Front End Team Member/ Front End Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA25 oktober 2014
As a cashier days can be very boring during the slow seasons, however, management is nice and attempt to make days interesting with contests. Trying to get a promotion is easy to be a supervisor moving into management is difficult. Working full-time and going to school full-time can be difficult keeping the work hours up there to pay bills but they are willing to work with you the best they can.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9Nee 9Rapporteren
Fast-paced atmosphere
Front End Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL28 augustus 2014
I loved working here! Awesome, awesome, awesome place to work. I loved the staff and working with the customers. It's very fast-paced and there is always something to do.
Great hours and scheduling
N/A
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 3Rapporteren
Professional, Caring, Informative
Front End Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC11 juni 2013
I've learned a lot about our products, human resources, building client relationships and seeking to create new ones. The fast paced environment and the independence of my role, I really click well with. The team I manage and our departments run very smooth. I can attribute much of my management skills to Total Wine.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 5Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced, interesting place to work
Front End Coordinator/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Claymont, DE1 december 2012
Busy.
learned about different types of wines and beers, also how to lead a team.
Co-workers are a fun group of people.
Job can be stressful and demanding at times.
Pluspunten
free lunches during the month of december
Minpunten
long work hours, short breaks, no set work schedule
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren

Zie meer reviews over Total Wine & More

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Total Wine & More. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag