TOWER HOTEL Reviews

Alle 36 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
A stepping stone
Kitchen Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK3 september 2019
Working at Tower Hotel was a good learning experience. There were many issues with the building when I started work there. The building has since been sold and is being remolded.
Buona
cameriera ai piani (voormalige medewerker) –  Aviano, Friuli-Venezia Giulia2 september 2019
Ambiente lavorativo buono salario giusto rapporti buoni con datore di lavoro
Puntualità nei pagamenti
Nessuno
Amazing
Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Greater London29 augustus 2019
Working at the Tower Hotel has been my best experience. I loved the team and the hotel
Stressful
Hotel Porter (voormalige medewerker) –  Waterford12 april 2019
High pressure by management with little pay and lack of job opportunities. Nice people to work with but not enjoyable work and little room for promotion or pay rises.
Nice colleagues, free lunch
Minpunten
Long hours, high management pressure
lovely place lovely people
My role is Bartender (huidige medewerker) –  Lincoln8 januari 2019
lovely, very nice worker, the payment is on time and good.
well managed, some managers work very hard to make positive differences. relaxed place to work
1,0
terrible place to work
Barman/Waiter (voormalige medewerker) –  waterford29 oktober 2018
Hours can be long and pay is terrible, they took money from my wages every week for my uniform, yet made me give the uniform back when I left. Too many managers all telling staff different ways of doing things.
finishing time
working there
Bedrijfscultuur
I had fun working in tower hotel,first of all because i am a hard working woman.
housekeeping aide (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK8 augustus 2018
For me,i did have a good experience in working as a team,everybody is helpful,happy even though the work is hard but because everybody is helping with each other that is what makes me proud of working in that hotel. I learned how to work efficient and to be helpful with one another so the work will be easy. The hardest part of the job is when times that you need to do the rooms quick because people are waiting.The most enjoyable part of the job is when it is time to have lunch,sharing what foods do they have. The management is good.
Pluspunten
For my first five months of working there, we have free lunch
Minpunten
Being a housekeeping job it is depend on you on how you manage your job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Friendly and happy environment workplace
Supervisor/Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire18 juli 2018
The company has very high service standard and that is the reason that i like to be there. They create a very nice environment for the guest and the people who works there. Very important is that the senior manager always consider our opinion and we work as a team.
low salary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
1,0
Everyone seems moody
Waitress (voormalige medewerker) –  Swansea22 juni 2018
Not the best pay. Not the best hours either. They also round pay. So any change you make they will take off of your pay. It may have been a good place to work for someone else but it just was not for me.
Free food
Not a very good salary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Wonderful work environment
Houseperson, Laundry Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Niagara, ON3 april 2018
Great work environment as it was a small, but knowledgeable work force willing to always communicate with you regardless if personal, or business. Management was not the best as communication was very limited regarding duties with lots of finger pointing. Loved working the night shift, as it was peaceful and quiet at this location, with all the time in the world to complete your duties.
Pluspunten
Knowledgeable staff, Plenty of time to finish duties, friendly and understanding supervisors and staff.
Minpunten
Near minimum wage pay with no benefits, Lack of communication within the company from Management to staff, with lots of finger pointing.
Bedrijfscultuur
Bom para trabalhar temporariamente!
Mensageiro/Manobrista (voormalige medewerker) –  Niterói, RJ28 maart 2018
Geralmente pouco movimentado ,mas para quem se trabalha como mensageiro/garagista,ainda assim , não se pode descansar as pernas,tendo que ficar em pé por 7hs das 8hs de trabalho,tirando o almoço. Gerenciamento rigoroso ,e condições para funcionários como área de alimentação ,banheiro,refeição precárias . A parte mais difícil era quando o funcionário que te substitui após o seu horário de término ,não aparece ,tendo que cobrir o horário dele,mesmo sendo remunerado por banco de horas ,ganhando uma folga. O lado bom era que ,o pagamento era em dia , as amizades e os contatos com hóspedes podem gerar bons frutos ,além da experiência na área .
Pluspunten
Refeição na empresa sendo descontado e não podendo retirar. Bilhete único, e desconto para plano odontológico.
Minpunten
Não fornece plano de saúde .
Review
Sales Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK30 november 2017
The hotel is old and in need of renovation but can be a great place once the new owners complete an 18 million project-
Very promising hotel for future business after renovations are complete.
A Non branded hotel is very hard to sell in a heavily saturated market
Management company that was there prior to the hotel sale was awesome, and took care of their people.
Mew ownership company is great but does not offer the extent of benefits as the previous.
The staff were very caring and enjoyed the customers we had.
The management company made sure there was growing room for staff.
free lunches, great staff
low pay
productive & happy environment
Waitress and Bartender (voormalige medewerker) –  Kalgoolie23 oktober 2017
Great atmosphere to work in and friendly employees.
Great way to learn serving alcohol to customers or taking dinner/lunch orders and serving them professionally
Good hours
too busy!
Front of House Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Greater London2 oktober 2017
working here as a receptionist was too busy. I enjoyed it at some parts but can get extremely busy and seem to be understaff at most times. Pay could be higher. But food for staff are good.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great Place to begin you Hotel Career
Restaurant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  County Waterford29 augustus 2017
This is an exceptional hotel where variety is the spice of life. You will meet many characters when you walk through the doors of the Tower Hotel.

You are given a great grounding in regard to hotel life and the basic knowledge you need to succeed in regard to all aspects from restaurant setup and service, to breakfast service and cleaning of silver wear.

You will see all areas of the hotel from ground floor up and have the opportunity to learn in all areas should you so wish in a very warm and friendly management environment where encouragement is all that is given every step of the way.
Pluspunten
On site parking, uniforms and lunches supplies
Minpunten
Long hours and weekend work
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Productive and good people
Line Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Niagara Falls, ON22 augustus 2017
Loved coming to work each day because of the amazing people and the work environment. Learned to do the ordering and to be really organized. Some days you would start at noon to do a bus tour and you would work the whole day and make very good money!
Amazing Experience
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Receptionist
Hotel Receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  SHARM ALSHIK - EGYPT9 augustus 2017
I worked in the hotel as a receptionist, making hotel reservations directly from the internet, and entering the data of tourists and visitors, daily follow up of prices and work within the team
Interactive
Hotel Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Harwich, Essex14 juni 2017
Learning how to work alongside the public at all times and deliver a good and friendly service. Being able to form good relationships with colleagues.
Workplace
Waitress/Barmaid (huidige medewerker) –  Harwich, Essex25 april 2017
The Tower Hotel has been my workplace for the past 3 years. The staff are so welcoming and friendly and are always more than happy to help with new tasks as well as allowing you to work independently. Being able to achieve highly in a job and work with a kind group of colleagues is one of the best parts about it. I am always smiling and enjoying the work I do. I have gained many skills from working here and new friendships with a variety of people.
Discount
Zero Hour Contract
Reception Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Tower Hill Station16 maart 2017
I learned how to deal with such a high volume of guests as we have 801 rooms.
I also have been dealing with rota's and staff reviews, and putting together training programs
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij TOWER HOTEL. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag