TOWER HOTEL

TOWER HOTEL Employee Reviews

3,0
Stuff changed all the time ,I would recommend this job to flexible young people,because sometimes hours are very long ,atmosphere in nice in general but it gets crazy busy sometimes
Pros
Good team
Cons
Minimum salary
5,0
A typical day at the tower hotel was nice with alot of competitive things and a nice team wich I was working everyday. I recommended to work at the tower hotel.
Pros
Free lunches; Nice team
2,0
Worked about 1 year at Tower. Mostly Split shifts, you come 7 or 8 in the morning, work until 12 and than come back later at 6 pm for second shift. If it is not busy afternoon, you can be send home after hour or two. Every week problem with hours, (always less in payslip than you worked). Good place to get experience sunce can be very busy with tours
Cons
Salary, hours, Split shifts
5,0
Great place for development learnt so much to add to my vast existing experience, had a great team that I employed coached and mentored. The Tower Hotel is a huge hotel with a massive budget to achieve so the pace was extremely fast.
4,0
Good place to work and learn, could be hard. People friendly. They give you opportune to move on. Well organised, good atmosphere, nice fresh made food.
5,0
I ran the pub on a daily basis, did ordering of beer, worked behind bar, cleaned, staff wages and rotas, stock rotation, engaged with customers on a daily basis
3,0
The work was good motivated. We worked as a team. The holiday parties were awesome. Good people worked there. Good benefits. Always put the customer's needs first.
5,0
It was an honour to work for this company. I have never achieved as much as I did with this company. I started as a room service waitress then progressed to night audit manager through my own merits.
1,0
Treat staff better and pay better they need to update hotel the actual job was challenging but I learned the few staff they have were ok wish place wasn’t so competitive and appreciated their employees
3,0
As a part time employee working in Banqueting, I was never guaranteed work every weekend. often times I wouldn't work for three weeks and then have to work 3 evenings over a weekend. The work is depending on the Hotels bookings and you're not guaranteed a steady income.
2,0
Money making machine - you really are a cog in a machine. They care about the guests - not the workers. They survive with cheap labour from students desperate to get experience. Very little sympathy for the reception staff.
4,0
The hotel is located right in the middle of Melaka's best attraction. However, a few aspects need improvement and attention by the higher management in order to fully showcase its true potential.
2,0
Working at Tower Hotel was a good learning experience. There were many issues with the building when I started work there. The building has since been sold and is being remolded.
4,0
Tower hotel is a good place to work.
You will learn how to operate in a large operation in our industry. It is vital that you have to be organised and always think ahead.
4,0
Ambiente lavorativo buono salario giusto rapporti buoni con datore di lavoro
Pros
Puntualità nei pagamenti
Cons
Nessuno
5,0
Working at the Tower Hotel has been my best experience. I loved the team and the hotel
2,0
High pressure by management with little pay and lack of job opportunities. Nice people to work with but not enjoyable work and little room for promotion or pay rises.
Pros
Nice colleagues, free lunch
Cons
Long hours, high management pressure
5,0
lovely, very nice worker, the payment is on time and good.
well managed, some managers work very hard to make positive differences. relaxed place to work
1,0
Hours can be long and pay is terrible, they took money from my wages every week for my uniform, yet made me give the uniform back when I left. Too many managers all telling staff different ways of doing things.
Pros
finishing time
Cons
working there
5,0
For me,i did have a good experience in working as a team,everybody is helpful,happy even though the work is hard but because everybody is helping with each other that is what makes me proud of working in that hotel. I learned how to work efficient and to be helpful with one another so the work will be easy. The hardest part of the job is when times that you need to do the rooms quick because people are waiting.The most enjoyable part of the job is when it is time to have lunch,sharing what foods do they have. The management is good.
Pros
For my first five months of working there, we have free lunch
Cons
Being a housekeeping job it is depend on you on how you manage your job.
4,0
The company has very high service standard and that is the reason that i like to be there. They create a very nice environment for the guest and the people who works there. Very important is that the senior manager always consider our opinion and we work as a team.
Cons
low salary