TOWER HOTEL

TOWER HOTEL Employee Reviews for Bartender

Bartender5 reviews
3,0
Stuff changed all the time ,I would recommend this job to flexible young people,because sometimes hours are very long ,atmosphere in nice in general but it gets crazy busy sometimes
Pros
Good team
Cons
Minimum salary
5,0
lovely, very nice worker, the payment is on time and good.
well managed, some managers work very hard to make positive differences. relaxed place to work
1,0
Hours can be long and pay is terrible, they took money from my wages every week for my uniform, yet made me give the uniform back when I left. Too many managers all telling staff different ways of doing things.
Pros
finishing time
Cons
working there
5,0
Great atmosphere to work in and friendly employees.
Great way to learn serving alcohol to customers or taking dinner/lunch orders and serving them professionally
Pros
Good hours
5,0
The Tower Hotel has been my workplace for the past 3 years. The staff are so welcoming and friendly and are always more than happy to help with new tasks as well as allowing you to work independently. Being able to achieve highly in a job and work with a kind group of colleagues is one of the best parts about it. I am always smiling and enjoying the work I do. I have gained many skills from working here and new friendships with a variety of people.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Zero Hour Contract