TOWER HOTEL Employee Review

Workplace
Waitress/Barmaid (Current Employee) –  Harwich, Essex25 April 2017
The Tower Hotel has been my workplace for the past 3 years. The staff are so welcoming and friendly and are always more than happy to help with new tasks as well as allowing you to work independently. Being able to achieve highly in a job and work with a kind group of colleagues is one of the best parts about it. I am always smiling and enjoying the work I do. I have gained many skills from working here and new friendships with a variety of people.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Zero Hour Contract

Other TOWER HOTEL Employee Reviews

Does not guarantee part time work
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Waterford, UK15 October 2019
As a part time employee working in Banqueting, I was never guaranteed work every weekend. often times I wouldn't work for three weeks and then have to work 3 evenings over a weekend. The work is depending on the Hotels bookings and you're not guaranteed a steady income.
Awful
Front of House Receptionist & Switch Board Operator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 October 2019
Money making machine - you really are a cog in a machine. They care about the guests - not the workers. They survive with cheap labour from students desperate to get experience. Very little sympathy for the reception staff.