TOWER HOTEL Employee Review

I had fun working in tower hotel,first of all because i am a hard working woman.
housekeeping aide (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK8 August 2018
For me,i did have a good experience in working as a team,everybody is helpful,happy even though the work is hard but because everybody is helping with each other that is what makes me proud of working in that hotel. I learned how to work efficient and to be helpful with one another so the work will be easy. The hardest part of the job is when times that you need to do the rooms quick because people are waiting.The most enjoyable part of the job is when it is time to have lunch,sharing what foods do they have. The management is good.
Pros
For my first five months of working there, we have free lunch
Cons
Being a housekeeping job it is depend on you on how you manage your job.

Other TOWER HOTEL Employee Reviews

Does not guarantee part time work
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Waterford, UK15 October 2019
As a part time employee working in Banqueting, I was never guaranteed work every weekend. often times I wouldn't work for three weeks and then have to work 3 evenings over a weekend. The work is depending on the Hotels bookings and you're not guaranteed a steady income.
Awful
Front of House Receptionist & Switch Board Operator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 October 2019
Money making machine - you really are a cog in a machine. They care about the guests - not the workers. They survive with cheap labour from students desperate to get experience. Very little sympathy for the reception staff.