Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 2.069 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I did not like the hours or money that was within this company.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ocala, FL20 juli 2018
They kept me there working during the holiday and after my hours dropped a lot. only 1 day out of the week i worked.I honestly have nothing nice to say about this place.
amazing
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Cordell, OK19 juli 2018
It's a great place to start building your retail career.I've met great people and love everyone ive worked with. definitely a great experience at my local tsc.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrison, AR19 juli 2018
Tractor Supply Company was a great place to work, the company was very committed to customer satisfaction and the employees' abilities to reach that satisfaction and every manager I worked with, put in a significant amount of sweat equity therefore setting a great example for their employees and driving them to work hard as well.
Productive.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisa, KY19 juli 2018
Tractor Supply is a good job if you’re looking for a part time job. It’s a good work environment and the people are great. It can be at times fast paced but generally it’s consistent.
Not a hard job.
Not enough hours.
fast pace and accurracy
Forklift operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Franklin, KY18 juli 2018
loading truck in shipping is a fast pace job and you have to accurate when loading every pallet must be scanned to the truck and there is a method to loading the truck so it is balanced..
Pluspunten
work solo and your job reflects how you work
Minpunten
to many forklifts in one area
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and busy work enviornment
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Waxahachie, TX18 juli 2018
Great place to work if you enjoy the out here life style. You will learn a lot from animals to mechanics... All sorts of useful life skills can be acquired while working for Tractor Supply CO.
Hour lunches/ Good pay
Minpunten
Company Management needs an update on policies
productive fun and gratifying
Team Member/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Saint Albans, VT17 juli 2018
I enjoy working at TSC other than the low hours and not much advancement it was a great starter job. Management was fairly tolerable and I was usually able to negotiate some days off that I needed
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s a very productive job, and everyone works as a team.
Team Member (Part-time) (huidige medewerker) –  Berkeley Springs, WV17 juli 2018
I would have loved to be given more opportunities out on the floor where I am constantly being active and always doing something. I don’t like to just be standing at a register all day unable to move about. For the most part everyone I work with is pleasant and hard working. There are a couple team members who can be the opposite at times, but overall it’s a great place to work. And I’ve enjoyed the time I’ve worked there.
Pluspunten
15% discount, able to request time off, treats employees well.
Minpunten
Not enough hours each week.
a typical day at work
farm supply assistant/cleaner (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, MI16 juli 2018
go to school. at lunch time go to work experience clan and dust merchandise and clean up hay bales,clean parking lot, dust mop store floor clean bath rooms
breaks
didn't last long
Stressfull Environment
Freight Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  King George, VA16 juli 2018
Due to the current management at tractor supply co. the job there has become extremely stressful and the management doesn't care about family life and scheduling around it.
15% Discount
Bedrijfscultuur
Some what relaxed setting, competitive an physically hard
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Plant City, FL16 juli 2018
I loved my job. Fun, friendly (Most of the time) busy at times an sometimes slow. Always new inventory for seasonal iteams that's exciting. Most everyone shows team appreciation an support.
Good Job
Team Lead/ Floor supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL16 juli 2018
Great environment with nice break room.Pay is fair. benefits could be better. Some tasks are labor intense. You have plenty of responsibilities. There is always something changing in the store center court. They are willing to teach and educate there employees.They and a mission and values plus ethics that is really a big part of the company.
flexiblibility
labor intense at times
It was fun
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Weatherford, TX16 juli 2018
At tractor supply I learned to deal with people with all different types of cultures and attitudes. The managers had their rules but if you did your job right you never had to worry about anything.
Bedrijfscultuur
TSC-A great place to work!
DC Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Hagerstown, MD16 juli 2018
The overall job is arguably one of the easiest ones that I have had. Management does a great job of working with all members of the team and excels at listening.
Great work life balance
Not a lot of autonomy
team member
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hartselle, AL13 juli 2018
tractor supply company is a terrible place to work. there are rats. there are spiders. i was only paid eight dollars an hour and after a year n a half, my pay was bumped to eight thirty an hour.
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Highland, NY13 juli 2018
good professional workplace employees are nice and management is helpful . I have learnefd many things and is a good company to stqart off with and is a good sstaring job
Fun
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Macon, GA13 juli 2018
Be ready to work At a fast pace and be a dedicated worker its a steady job the management team and regular team members are great its its overall a good job
Great Experience in Retail
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  East Wareham, MA12 juli 2018
I really enjoyed working at Tractor Supply because I am passionate about animals and all things farming, so it was easy to help people and feel successful when showing up to work and doing my best. The culture was fun without being excessively fun to the point where I didn't want to work, but it was overall a really great time.
I loved this place
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL12 juli 2018
This was the best job I have ever had. The environment was great the people were great. I would work hear again in a heart beat. They were willing to work with the hours and find the best fit for the employees. If I could have gotten more then part time and more per hour I would have stayed forever.
General retail
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Paw Paw, MI12 juli 2018
Your standard retail environment. Pay is middling at best. You only start to make real money when you are at the store manager level via bonuses, monthly and annually. It is hard work, lots of moving pallets of feed by pallet jack and stacking literal tons of it by hand. Your customer base is rather antagonistic, more so than at other retail establishments.
customer pets
exhausting
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag