Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 2.320 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Wasn't too bad of a place to work
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Milton, FL18 oktober 2018
Worked at a Tractor Supply that in my opinion was under staffed for what was expected, had an amazing manger though who always worked with me on days I needed off and hours I could work and is an extremely hard working manager.
Pluspunten
Amazing manager, mostly friendly co-workers
Minpunten
Tractor supply's expectations for staff we had was a bit much
Customer Service with the General Public - yes
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Belleville, IL17 oktober 2018
I had an exceptional team at the TSC store in Belleville, IL that I worked at. Our customers were some of the best around. My Manager and my Assistant Manager were exceptional people, and made working at TSC fun.
Friendly atmosphere
Minpunten
Scheduling was somewhat of a pain, as it was not consistent.
Fast pace
Order Filler/Loader (voormalige medewerker) –  Braselton, GA17 oktober 2018
Ride a platter jack around picking orders and placing it on a pallet then wrapping the platter and placing it in lanes to be loaded on truck. Wearing a headedset all day receiving information of what to pick and place on pallet.
Hours
Environment
Enjoy the job.
Receiver (huidige medewerker) –  Andalusia, AL16 oktober 2018
I enjoy working with this company. There is room for advancement for anyone willing to work hard. The opinions matter of each employee. The management is wonderful.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Salary
Bedrijfscultuur
It's all about profits and nobody cares about you.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Chestertown, MD16 oktober 2018
The culture at the store I worked in was toxic and nobody cares about you. They fired 6 or 7 management level employees in a few months, just not the right ones.
Working for Tractor Supply
Receiving Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Porter, TX16 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working for Tractor Supply. I learned so much about products that we carried and farming life in general. I loved working with customers everyday and doing my best to accommodate their needs. It was a friendly environment except for my manager that had been with the company for 15 years and had an awful attitude with coworkers and customers.
Pluspunten
Meeting customers, dicounts on products and stock option benefits.
Minpunten
The manager and understaffing.
Bedrijfscultuur
Most of the time it was a fun place to work
TEAM MEMBER (voormalige medewerker) –  Buena Vista, CO16 oktober 2018
Tractor Supply could be a fun place to work the first manager I worked for was very good, once she moved to a different store the new manger wasn't good at all. She woudl pick fights with assocaites and basically didn't know how to be a Store Mananger. The key holders were great to work for when they were acting managers, both knew how to manage people and they made it a very fun place to work.
Discount
Didn't pay enough
Bedrijfscultuur
After five years, no company loyalty to long term employees.
Team Lead 2 (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, MS16 oktober 2018
If you just want to say you have a job, but not work real hard at it, this is the place to go to. No company loyalty. Once you work hard and work your way up to a better hourly rate, they replace you with someone that does not know anything about this company at a lesser wage. You, your experience and customer base, are thrown to the side like dead meat.
It's a job.
Minpunten
Kissing up gets you there.
It was alright
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Dickson, TN15 oktober 2018
They had poor management. If there was something going on and you told them they would tell u they will take care of it, but they never do. It was a fun place to work at but not very following through with things.
Poor management
Corporate sucks.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Troy, OH14 oktober 2018
My store in Troy wasn’t bad to work for. The company itself is. Corporate treats their employees like dirt. You don’t get paid for what your worth and barely get raises.
Good manager and customers
Corporate.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to learn about outdoors and farm life
Stocker and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Berkeley Springs, WV13 oktober 2018
Tractor Supply is a very friendly and community based store. Working there really gets you more involved in the surrounding communities as well as life experience.
Minpunten
Can be slightly overwhelming when under staffed.
Good pt job
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL12 oktober 2018
Loved working here, but all employees hours are getting cut. Great management & have met a lot of people. The team made it a blast too work, no matter what’s was going on. Good vibes.
Average
Cashier and Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Victoria, TX12 oktober 2018
I worked full time in the summer while I was not in college and I worked 5 days a week. When I switched to part time, they scheduled around my schooling.
Pluspunten
1 hour lunch. Competitive pay.
Growing company
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Brentwood, TN11 oktober 2018
Tractor supply is a large company that offers good benefits and a 401 continues to let us be financially stable.It is a very demanding job turn over is high due to a lot of employees going back to school or just bettering themselves. So those of us that are still employed bust our butts with ok pay and no gratification.
15 percent employee discount
Minpunten
Bust your butt with no reward
Bad First Job
Part-Time, employed (voormalige medewerker) –  Marion, NC10 oktober 2018
It was a nightmare working with Co-Workers. No one wanted to pick up and help at the register. Security against shoplifting was low, and no help at all.
30min-1hr lunch
Everything else
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent place to work but....
Receiving Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Lawrence, KS10 oktober 2018
Tractor supply was probably the most favorite job that I've had, as the receiving manager you get "the good hours" 7 am to 4 pm with weekends off! The only thing I didn't like was sometimes management and I didn't see eye to eye and the pay was not so grate for the position.
Employee discount
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good place to get my first job. The new manager that came in was not the greatest but it was a good work experience before college
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Farmington, CT10 oktober 2018
It is a good company but is not ran the best. I would recommend to others as a good place for discounts but nothing to stay at for the future. Also good work experience to begin with.
Poorly ran
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work if you enjoy animals and agriculture
Team Lead I/ Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Old Hickory, TN10 oktober 2018
The most enjoyable part of my 15yrs with the company has been the customers. I have learned a lot about farm animals and what to treat them with. I have also learned a lot about different feed options for animals as well
Discount
Have to be 18yrs old to work there
Needs a lot of work
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Chambersburg, PA10 oktober 2018
If you like working with people or flexible schedules then go for it. But if your looking for a company that shows they care about their employees or what their customers actually want or if you're looking for competitive wages go elsewhere. The best experience I have had was the smiling customers and being able to get a specific day off when I needed it
Bedrijfscultuur
Long culture of respect and appreciation for employees shifting to devaluing of employees and no concern for the work/home life balance
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Cleburne, TX10 oktober 2018
This company has grown to the point where communication has been all but lost and general direction for stores and company overall seems to be very scattered and disorganized. Very little concern seems to be given any longer to salaried employees and ever increasing demands without increasing compensation are placed on salaried manager.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag