Tractor Supply Company Reviews

1.779 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Tractor Supply
Forklift driver, Stacker, Wrap Zone (voormalige medewerker) –  Waco, TX24 februari 2018
It is no place to work....it sucked....management was abusive and suroundngs were terrible....not a place I would recommend........turnover is a joke there
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
management
Good company
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Taylor, TX23 februari 2018
The company was fun to work for the store manager was always out on leave and I had to run the store in her absence but I enjoyed the responsibility only wish I had the pay to go with it
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  St. Croix Falls, WI23 februari 2018
by people who know the best products for situation and are always willing to answer questions. Being able to developed relationships with the people who walk in the doors and will be able to relies on our store again.
Pluspunten
understandable staff that are always willing to live out helping others
Arguable customers
Being a team member
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, NH23 februari 2018
they have a huge rodent issue which makes it gross to work in. the hours they expect you to work vs the pair is not fair and they last manager was not a very present person.
great customers
Minpunten
lack of benefits, mice, manager
Bedrijfscultuur
Part time store associate, working on weekends.
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Herkimer, NY23 februari 2018
There is always plenty to do at the TSC store. Re-stocking, recovering products on the shelves and SKU locations. Helping and interacting with customers.
Time flies right by.
Very interesting work. Many of our customers are "hobby farmers". I like to call my part time job at the TSC store, my "hobby job".
Pluspunten
Fun atmosphere. We try to keep it light!
Minpunten
Very fast pace. You need to keep track of where you left off when getting interupted.
Bedrijfscultuur
Is fun is you do your job
Store Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Amenia, NY 1250122 februari 2018
Being a team member is a fun and rewarding job. The downside, they higher ups wont let you go over 40 hours in a week for overtime, they will send you home. They are understaffed most of the time.
Fun atmoshpere
Won't let you go over 40 hours in a week will send you home
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Team members, poor management practices
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL22 februari 2018
Store has good team members, but management above store level has no focus or vision. Executives fail to see the market that Tractor Supply serves. Executives have no concept of what Tractor Supply sells and who the customers are. The current consensus is that the execs running TSC are failed execs from other retail establishments
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place for a kid to work.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  NC22 februari 2018
It's a great starter job, but there's no money long term unless you plan on being above the store level. There isn't much work and social life balance unless you're part-time.
customers and environment
pay, expectations, management
Fun place to work
Cashier, Team Lead, Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Comanche, TX21 februari 2018
Days at Tractor Supply are not typical every day has the possibility of different tasks and customers bring in something new all the time. There is never a time that you have nothing to do.
I learned a lot about the care of farm animals, products that are used for livestock and pets. Business reports and data that is reported to the company.
Management is usually pretty good just like any other job you have great managers and you have the not so great.
The workplace culture is basically what you make of it. The hardest part of the job was all the physical labor and the lack of employees to spread out the tasks as well as the stress when a customer is not happy.
The best part of the job is the customers that come in often and are nice and really appreciate the help given.
Fun job at times
Grouchy customers
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Hagerstown, MD19 februari 2018
Tractor supply was a fast pace job and hard work. I always went home tired from a hard days work.
They have a good big warehouse with plenty of employers working.
Pizza
Short brakes
The team was amazing
Help Desk (voormalige medewerker) –  Brentwood, TN19 februari 2018
This company does consider the work and personal life culture in their work environment.

Meals, perks, events and all levels of management actively engaging with all staff.
Bedrijfscultuur
great place to work if you love customer service
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Saginaw, MI19 februari 2018
The main focus of my job was to make sure every customer left with a positive exierience. at Tractor Supply the focus is on providing outstanding customer service, and building relationships with our customers in order to increase return business for the company. There were no typical days: one day you may be unloading feed or setting planagrams, or working the register. the only consitent thing was customers came first. Management was great, it is a fun and fuffiling place to work. The hardest part of the job was setting new seasonal floor plans. the best part of the job was helping my customers find what they needed. I learned so much about different products and how best to sell them. A fun and rewarding job.
Pluspunten
employee discount, sales bonuses, monthy and yearly recognition.
Little Communication and Accountability from Management
Customer Solutions Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN18 februari 2018
High management turnover results in under-qualified individuals in leadership positions that micromanage the competent resources. The people who are good at their jobs become frustrated and quit due to poor management and suppression of advancement opportunities. A tenured employee will be obligated to take on entirely too much responsibility and specialization for the comparative compensation offered.
Low pay, unstructured training, learn as you go or suffer angry customers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, fun, competitive, work life balance
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Stuttgart, AR 7216018 februari 2018
Great place to work. Supervises employees, maintained store appearance, set planograms. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the customers. The hardest part of the job would be getting everything you need to accomplish in an 8 hour day.
We work very hard
Forklift Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Longview, TX18 februari 2018
We work very hard an also we work as a team too.And also they are some good people too.I have not miss no day to we get paid every two weeks.They are some good people to work for too.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good place to work
RECEIVING MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Eynon, PA 1840316 februari 2018
Unloading trucks and checking in freight and other products. Kept the back dock clean, side yard, and front walk. Kept up with inventory in order to keep the store fully stocked. Hardest part of the job would have been the under staffing and the poor management toward the end of my time working there because managers were transferred.
Pluspunten
bonuses for going over plan
Minpunten
poor management for where I was at
Great work place
Stocker/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sault Sainte Marie, MI16 februari 2018
I actually had a great time working for tractor supplys. Sadly some life changes came up aswell as other things forcing me to quite.If I could be hired back I would go back to work there in a heart beat.
good manager
had to leave
Bedrijfscultuur
Not enough talent to support company growth
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisiana15 februari 2018
Petty boys club prevents advancement of managers who actually work for it. Company suffers from high turn over rates, high shrinkage, and harassment lawsuits. While many of these may be frivolous, the company was growing too fast, and placing unprepared managers into stores and did not have the talent to support them. They made the decision to slow things down and allow the talent to catch up. This caused stock to plummet and many stores to close.
It’s a job.
Minpunten
You have to work twice as hard if you’re a female.
Fun to work there
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Leesburg, FL15 februari 2018
Tractor Supply was a great place to work. But at times you will get no help when you need it. Other time one might get a District Manager who just wants you gone and when find away to do just that. But all in all we had fun and did our jobs to corporate policy. And the customers was great. Work hard and show them you have the skills and knowledge to do your job and enjoy it.
Pluspunten
Customers and team members who enjoy their jobs
Tractor supply
Sale and Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrisburg, PA 1711214 februari 2018
I would run fork lift, restock shelves, assist with costumers needs, unload trucks and assemble ideems management could have been better as well as pay fort e amount of work you do
great first job