Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 2.002 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
General Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Pendleton, IN20 juni 2018
Tractor Supply truly lives its mission and values. These are more than words on a wall. Decisions and strategy are made with these in mind. Culture at Tractor Supply remains strong after many consecutive years of growth.
Bedrijfscultuur
Work hard, have fun, make money.
Team member (huidige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX19 juni 2018
It's a busy place, with a lot of different items, from nails and plumbing parts to feed and pet food, to fencing supplies and three point equipment. Sometimes it gets pretty stressful, but the overall atmosphere is actually pretty laid back. If you like country folks for customers, you can make a lot of friends.
Team Leader
Assistant Team Lead Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Breaux Bridge, LA19 juni 2018
Team leader has given me the opportunity to grow and educate myself in farm and outdoor equipment and products. The most enjoyable part of my job is hands-on experience and customer relations.
benefits, hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent place to work - growth, education, flexibility, mentorship!
Safety Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Brentwood, TN19 juni 2018
A typical day at TSC was filled with diversity....many things to do and most important for the autonomy to get it done! I love working solo (project management) as part of a team. They provide volunteer opportunities for the employees, health and wellness program, and so much more! The most enjoyable? The juggling of the many things that had to get d one! Loved working here and if I ever moved back to Nashville this is the first place I'd look for another opportunity to work at a great place!
Fun and exciting
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Morgantown, WV18 juni 2018
Good store manager, but the upper management including the district manager and regional manager operated on fly of the night operational procedures. Overall good company.
Great place!!
Cashier/Stock (voormalige medewerker) –  Grundy, VA18 juni 2018
Loved working here! Great place! Quick paced! Lots of work that needs to be done. Mangememt is great. Everybody works together. Chick days are the best!!
Bedrijfscultuur
not the greatest place to work.
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  La Plata, MD18 juni 2018
Good starting place but if your part time, its horrible.
benefit wise if you were part time was nonexistent. you didn't get paid time and a half on holidays because you weren't fulltime. no health benefits whatsoever with out robbing at least one paycheck out of the month. you were expected to make quota at work which was insanely hard to match if you were at a high preforming store. management was sketchy. but the only thing that kept me there for over a year was definitely my customers.
guaranteed 30 min break.
Minpunten
PT cons- NO TIME AND A HALF, PAID TIME OFF, BENEFITS, AND QUOTA!!!!!
Assistant Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Yucca Valley, CA18 juni 2018
Awesome company to work for. The main issue is the pay and moving up is hard sometimes. If you work hard and show your potential it can be very rewarding. If you like fast pace and consistently moving it’s awesome but if you are lazy, it is not for you.
Fun place to work
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Adrian, MI18 juni 2018
Great opportunity for advancements. Fun work environment. Loved the customer base. Lifting is an everyday occurrence. Management is always willing to listen
Flexible work schedule
Not great pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Loved the workout while working and getting paid
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingman, AZ18 juni 2018
Overall the company is pretty good, no problems just not a lot of advancement opportunities, no issues though and everyone was always in a great mood and good environment.
pretty good
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Oneonta, AL18 juni 2018
excellent first place to work and get your foot in the door in the work force. The customers and employees were all a great experience to be around and learn from.
Slow-paced environment
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Hamilton, Ohio 4501115 juni 2018
At Tractor Supply I did things like stocking,front facing, janitorial. I enjoyed this when I first started working here,but as time went on it started to become boring.
customer service
slow paced
Bedrijfscultuur
Good job, poor management.
Asst. Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Victoria, TX15 juni 2018
I (female) was paid almost $2.50 less than my male counterpart to do the same job. I started to feel un valued. There were a lot of internal problems, between operations, management, and store appearance, that were not being fixed.
Pluspunten
Good company to work for overall. Fun job environment. Good learning experiences.
Minpunten
No consistent schedule. Sometimes did not get lunch. Not paid fairly. Poor management.
Bedrijfscultuur
Starter job but could be more
Cashier/Clothing Specialist/ Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Morgantown, WV15 juni 2018
This was my first job. It worked well around my school schedule and it wasn't too taxing. Its definitely a good starter job with available advancement if you want.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place and environment to work.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Gulfport, MS14 juni 2018
Loved working at Tractor Supply except for having to work as part time. There were no full time jobs available nor career advancement options. I transferred to another Tractor Supply where i was to be a full time employee and the position i transferred for was given to another employee that transfered in after i did due to being demoted from another Tractor Supply store.
Fun to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Liberty, TX14 juni 2018
This has been the most laid back job I’ve had i was a cashier I answered the phone put up freight and greeted customers I moved and couldn’t transfer :)
Bedrijfscultuur
creates anamosity between employees due to amount of payroll given to operate store
Manager Shipping and Receiving - 9 Years (huidige medewerker) –  Byron, GA14 juni 2018
TSC has become a under staffed , but still insist that legendary customer service. sad the employee as well as the customers suffer from lack of coverage. too worried bout their share holders, but they open a new store every other week. been with them 10 years have seen drastic changes on what is expected from the employees. I understand that they are running a business and want to take care of the customers. I want to know why they can't understand take care of the Employee and the Employee will take care of the customer. I do not understand HOW, I after going on 10 years of service , the starting pay at the distribution center is 3.00 per hour more that I am making as a shipping receiving manager .
steady employment
Minpunten
lack of payroll hours to operate store with good customer service
bosses
Stocker/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Athens, AL14 juni 2018
It is a fun place to work. and the only thing i wished was the pay was just a little better and the bosses were changed. If it was not for that then it would be a god place to work
Bedrijfscultuur
TSC is an good place to work
Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Dickinson, ND13 juni 2018
TSC is an good place to work . There were a lot of specific rules that were timed. There were to many timed events. The manager was hard to work for and satisfy.
benefits were good
Minpunten
every thing was timed with no leeway.
not a bad place to work
Receiver/Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, SC13 juni 2018
This is not a bad place to work if you have the right manager who will enforce everyone to do there jobs. They do have a lot of turn over due to low hourly rate considering what they expect of you.
Pluspunten
they offer benefits, great customers, indoor and outdoor work
Minpunten
low pay, and low discount
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag