Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 2.472 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
tractor supply review
Customer Service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Ripon, CA6 december 2018
Competitive, coworkers were not good team members, manager were understanding, lunches were always mandatory, assistant mangers were not good at explaining a job that needed to be done.
Free lunch
Minpunten
no breaks after two hours
Enjoyed the TSC life
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Teays Valley, WV6 december 2018
Working at TSC was definitely a fun experience. Oddly enough, you somewhat felt like you were at home. You gained friendships with the customers and gained a certain skill set to help not only with the job, but with life.
not to bad
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Hohenwald, TN6 december 2018
its in a quiet town that racism lives in. but the staff here are very nice and more then willing to give you a hand when they can. the customers are a different story but id work here again
Bedrijfscultuur
I will not recommend TSC to anybody,hay quality is poor so is feed
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX6 december 2018
Tractor Supply company is a back stabbing company. If your not in bed with management you go no where. If your not kissing butt you go no where. You can bust your butt all day long and get nothing for it . Prices are to high. They don't have veterans discounts or even help our veterans. No delivery for those who can't get what they need because of lack of transportation. Poor management,slave drivers. I don't recommend anybody working or visiting TSC they are not worth it.Some employees have lack of knowledge on the stuff that tractor supply carries
Nothing is free
Pay is poor
Bedrijfscultuur
Really enjoyed job besides last few months
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebanon, IN6 december 2018
I had a really good experience here and would highly recommend some to work here. My only issue came when summer was coming to an end and I needed to change my hours back before school and my manager told me to either deal with the hours I was given or I could find a new job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun work environment however, needed better manager.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Eynon, PA6 december 2018
Turn over of employees were too frequent. When I was first employed the team worked as a team and the store ran nice, however as the years passed I found that the store fell apart and only certain people were doing the bulk of the jobs. The mouse infestation made for an unhealthy work environment and I felt very stressed at all times.
Friendly customers
Filthy, unorganized store
was a temporay job
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Owosso, MI5 december 2018
didn't really fit into this type of job. was great if you enjoy a ho hum type setting that all you do is the same thing over and over again. Management sucked. never around
got discounts
boring
First job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Granbury, TX5 december 2018
This was a good first job because it was right next to my school and had a relaxed work environment. I cashiered so I could only go so far from the register. My roles were easy.
Discounts, Didn't spend money there, Flexible hours
Minpunten
Pay, How many workers there are
not enjoyable
chashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Delhi, NY5 december 2018
did not enjoy working there at all they messed up the work schedule 24/7 an didnt notify you at all when changes were made an the manger was no help very stressful
stressful place to work
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Katy, TX4 december 2018
TSC was very stressful and I was always being questioned like I didn't know what I was doing and it was completely unfair. very rude mangement that didn't like when you asked questioned.
discounts
Minpunten
mangement was rude and coworkers we rude
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and having a fun working environment
Forklift Operator/Order Filler (voormalige medewerker) –  Casa Grande, AZ4 december 2018
To have an open working environment. Learn from others that have been there for a period of time. To grow with the company and have the opportunity to be a member of a growing team. I have 5 years of working in the pepsi cola company that was a maker called Casa Grande Enterprise
Decent place to work.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Boonville, IN4 december 2018
Really nice people, decent atmosphere. Work was hard, but it paid alright. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it unless you're motivated to go places. Decent place.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not what I had been told.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN4 december 2018
Long hours, no bonus as was told at hire, not enough help to get everything done that was supposed to be done. The mice and rats were horrible. My suggestions fell on deaf ears.
Pluspunten
Once a month people would come inm with their pets to be vaccinated, they were friendly and the people were nice too.
Minpunten
Going to work there every day.
Bedrijfscultuur
Slow work place, fun co workers
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ashland, OH3 december 2018
I loved working with the people I worked with but the management sucks. Wish things were different but I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone. The part time people were funny and cool though
Coworkers
Great environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Plainfield, IN3 december 2018
I highly enjoyed working at tractor supply! Management was super flexible with my schedule. Everyone i worked with was super friendly. I would love to work here again.
Poor Management
Receiver / Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Randallstown, MD3 december 2018
TSC places lazy unskilled people in the roles of Store manager the blames and holds the associates and supervisors for the store failures. The HR dept is a jokes and does not help employees when they are being bullied or are being retaliated by the store manger when calls are made and the daily and gross laziness of their store managers. They will remove your overtime behind your back and often toss you under the bus to save their back sides.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace and great people to work with
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN3 december 2018
I have had a great experience working at Tractor Supply. I have never really had any problems working there. My manager was great, he got along well with everyone.
Great work environment
There is really no cons
ok place to work
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Mishawaka, IN2 december 2018
Good place to work if you like retail and outdoor combined
will put in a lot of hours if you are a salaried manager
don't balance life and work very well
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work Environment but underpaid staff
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Katrine, NY2 december 2018
If it were not for the strict regulations on employee hours and pay I think I would stay and try to advance my career with this company. But the pay is not great and even the management pay is not great.
I do however enjoy the work environment, the customers are lovely and I can very much get behind the product we provide.
Would not work here
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX1 december 2018
Not the place to work if you believe in gender equality.
A typical work day consists of assisting customer find items, depending on the position, may work on restocking items or feed. Loading customer items manually or via forklift.
staff
Minpunten
No work life balance/ unpredictable scheduling
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag