Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 1.631 reviews worden getoond
Tractor supply
Receiver/Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Tractor supply Tilton20 november 2017
It wasn't a bad place to work but the management was like a revolving door. I had 4 managers in a year and went through at least 2 dozen team members.
Bedrijfscultuur
Lots of hustle for little pay
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE18 november 2017
Your work environment depends entirely on your general manager. Be prepared to hustle. A background knowledge in agriculture is recommended, but not required.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Kenedy, TX17 november 2017
Great work place! Long days but a great first job! Great environment. Learned retail. The most enjoyable part was helping the customers. I would recommend this job to anyone.
a good start
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Breckenridge, TX16 november 2017
this place here is fantastic I would highly recommend working here if you want a send relaxed placed work also the customers here are typically happy to be here
Poor Leadership
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Carpentersville, IL16 november 2017
My last store manager was lazy and put all of his roles and responsibility on me. The district manager was just as bad. He had his "golden" children and would protect them on everything.
discounts
Minpunten
very hard to advance in company
Fun energetic
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Pleasant, MI16 november 2017
I enjoyed the customers that came into the store and had great team members. But I felt you got worked way to hard for how much you got paid, and the manger to my opinion takes advantage of you especially if you don't say no. But overall I really enjoyed working there
This is my FUN job
Store Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  LaGrange, GA16 november 2017
Really enjoy working there, most of the customers are great. Then there are some stinkers that think you are their servant. It all works out in the end the great customers far outnumber the stinkers.
Great company
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Newberry, FL15 november 2017
This company was great to work for. The main company really cares about their employees. The pay was not the best but the benefits were nice. The payroll was low so they couldnt pay much
Managment
Receiver/Inventory management (voormalige medewerker) –  Hobbs, NM14 november 2017
At the time I worked at Tractor Supply they were going through management change. It was pretty cut throat at the time. The new manager has changed the environment to a more professional place to work.
Manly Store
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL13 november 2017
You are trained to run the store, you learn about all the things you need to know to run a farm, the environment was great because we all opened to store together, the hardest part of the job may be to convince a customer to purchase a high end item.
Stock options and paid-holidays
Minpunten
Having to be at work when everybody else wants off work
Bedrijfscultuur
it was never what a job should be.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Andrews, TX13 november 2017
they hired me at 17 to witch i did not lie about but i was given the job anyway, then i was irregularly payed due to my age and was under paid compared to what we has agreed to. i was also treated unfairly do to my age, i would not recommend working their unless you're over the age of twenty four.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
horrible place to work
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Patterson, NY12 november 2017
tractor supplys in the pawling new york new milford areas are horrible with customer service. thus in the patterson new york store the manager belinda is very rude to all employees and customers. doesnt care if you have any health issues or any big problems causing you to miss a day you cant socialize with your coworkers unless its off the clock or to tell someone to do something horrible place to work
Pluspunten
customers amazing and animal friendly
half hour lunch one 15 min break for an 8 hour shift
Great Place to Work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tehachapi, CA11 november 2017
Great company to work for! Managed very well, great benefits and fair compensation. Company offers good advancement opportunities, good incentive to stay.
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful Company to work for depending on location
Receiver/Assistant Store Manager/Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  West Haven, UT10 november 2017
Tractor Supply has wonderful Values and stands by all of them. As a company, they are wonderful. They are customer service driven and will go out of their way to maintain the 'local business' feel to local farmers. Tractor Supply supports a positive work/life balance and the majority of their managers will back that up creating a feeling of family within the group of team members. Unfortunately, recent management changes have pulled the legendary customer service away from their customer base and divided the team.
Discount on purchases
Minpunten
Management has lost focus on who keeps them in business
Bedrijfscultuur
fun place to work with little leadership and order
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Cynthiana, KY10 november 2017
Was unable to keep a steady schedule. bounced from 30-32 hours to 40-60 hours. hard to keep a budget, at the time there wasn't any assistance from management to pick up the slack when a lower management employee was out ill but our people were always sent to cover for other stores.
Minpunten
lack of coverage for breaks, healthcare expensive
Hard work never hurts
Key Holder/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Wylie, TX9 november 2017
Friendly employees but manager left during my first 2 weeks. The store ran without a Store manager for 6 months but the Assistant manager was great. She should have been promoted instead of the person they brought in. He was not consistent in enforcing policies and wasn't there way too often.
Great employees
Minpunten
Hard work and heavy items
Tractor Supply customer service
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Sturgeon Bay, WI9 november 2017
Right now I spend a lot of time running cash register. I like Tuesdays and Wednesdays because the truck load came in and I stay busy and then I feel as if I have accomplished something. If the store is busy with customers I like that also because I am able to help people find what they need. When it is slow and no product to put out then I go on the computer at the register and try to find things and look things up to get myself more familiar with the computer so when asked I can be more helpful to customers. The most enjoyable part about my job is when I know I helped someone out and they go away happy.
dog e dog
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Carlsbad, NM9 november 2017
love the customers, different rules for different people. I am a policy and procedure girl. I like rules but when they change for no reason I have a problem with that.
Minpunten
work weekends no family time
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful work environment, management not consistent
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Midland, NC9 november 2017
Poor management
Stressful work environment

Manager is not consistent in his leadership of store, Team members are constantly grumbling about store procedures, and failure of consistency. Negative atmosphere
Customers become family
Cashier/Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  South Haven, MI9 november 2017
Learn from the local farmers
Provide function for the locals
Can find great deals
Set up planograms
Stock shelf with freight
Try to provide a home away from home environment

Algehele waardering