Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 1.780 reviews worden getoond
Tractor supply
Sale and Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrisburg, PA 1711214 februari 2018
I would run fork lift, restock shelves, assist with costumers needs, unload trucks and assemble ideems management could have been better as well as pay fort e amount of work you do
great first job
poor management
Professional and innovative
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN14 februari 2018
very productive
team is very efficient and help each other to accomplish company goal
management conducts lot of meetings for appriceation and recognisation of work
Great Place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mineola, TX14 februari 2018
This was my first job. It was a very good place to work at. They offer great benefits, 401k plan, paid vacation and sick days. This place generally cares about their employees and I had a great manager at the store I worked at.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Excellent
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Cedar Park, TX14 februari 2018
Fun environment to work. Love all coworkers. Does have labor but its easy. Great customers. Great management. Employeer cares. Fair environment. Decent pay
Good workers
Labor
A fun place to work.
ASST. STORE MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Lumberton, NC14 februari 2018
The job is what you make it. Do your research on the specific store you are looking into. The job requires physical activity even if you are a cashier. You have the opportunity to become hired even if your knowledge on what your job will be is not there.
Advancement
Some managers
Great atmosphere and staff
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Ballard, UT14 februari 2018
They management communicated with the staff very well and the store reflected that. There wasn't any benefits offered due to lack of hours but other than that it was enjoyable
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive most of the time
Team leader (huidige medewerker) –  Gloucester, VA13 februari 2018
Overall great company, pay doesn’t go hand in hand with what I had to deal with. Manger didn’t give me the hours I was promised. Not much room for advancement unless someone quits or is fired.
it was alright
team member (voormalige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX13 februari 2018
I didn't feel challenged enough. I was just the feed guy and stocked the feed shelves. Although I was not the only feed guy on the clock I ended up being the only one who was working hard.
short break
Bedrijfscultuur
cool environment if you are an outdoors person and know a lot about farming
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Dalton, GA12 februari 2018
it’s fun having a strong connection with the customers and growing a relationship with them, tractor supply is a fun company to work for. it is very easy going weekends can be busy.
only 15% employee discount and can’t use it on clearance
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Tsc
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Charles Town, WV12 februari 2018
Daily greeting of customers, checking them out, helping with questions on products and stocking shelves. The company itself isn't bad to work with. The management at the time wasn't very fair. Hired younger, inexperienced help for more pay without explaining why. Didn't treat all employees equal.
discounts
poor management
Slow pace work place
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Millbrook, AL12 februari 2018
This job was easy. The only thing hard about it is the lifting. Management was easy to deal with. The customers were great. It was close to home. Thanks
Easy work place
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard work with co workers that feel like family
ASSISTANT MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX12 februari 2018
Low pay, as in retail, but much harder work, especially for the guys. Managers don`t make any money until promoted to Store Manager. Promotions are hard to come by, and annual increases are horrible.
Family Environment
Short breaks, Horrible pay
The schedule changes 2-3 times a week and hours are hard to come by
Retail Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Darlington, SC 2953211 februari 2018
I enjoyed my time at TSC the management was cool and fair. when they first opened hours came easily i was clocking 60-70 hours a week. Hours are based off of payroll sales and if sales arent good hours arent either. i went from really good hours being called in almost daily to one or two days for a two week pay period.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, TX10 februari 2018
It is ok. i liked it.It was ok. Money was ok. no advancement.had to explain. work hard make money have fun. loved myy job disliked payroll and percentage allowed
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Place to work to start off
Assistant Construction Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Brentwood, TN10 februari 2018
The pay was low but the environment was awesome. The training was good and set you up to be able to complete your job. I highly recommend this company.
Bedrijfscultuur
relaxed environment, game tables in break rooms
Recieving Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Franklin, KY10 februari 2018
if they handt of overstaff ehen i had first started and laid us all off i eould probably still ne working for them. great pay great benifits, paid breaks. matching 401k. had to keep working so i found another job the day after the lay off.
paid break
2 breaks, 2 20s
Busy days
Reciever (voormalige medewerker) –  Wheeling, WV10 februari 2018
Most days would be filled with things from the minute I got into work until the time I left for the day. Lifting heavy bags also included a lot of the day. We had to move skids of feed onto the floor and move individual bags to and from different skids. I also had to receive and invoice packages that came into our system on a daily basis. I drove a forklift on a daily basis unloading trucks. My favorite part was that the same people would come in so you would develop a friendship with them.
Discount on corn
Minpunten
Long days and a lot of stress on the back
easy
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Yuma, AZ9 februari 2018
not stressful at the everyday job title.
customer service and speaking skills. management was on top of everything and was treated fairly
stocking feed
the people
Friendly Environment
Team Lead 1 - Management Team (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC8 februari 2018
With the right store manager this is a great place to work. The culture is fast paced but also pretty laid back. Teamwork is very important at TSC. If the store manger is lazy or not willing to work, be organized or take interest in hiring the right employees and actively show appreciation as well as give constructive criticism, then it can be a tough environment to work in.
healthcare program is good
Minpunten
needs more organization and communication
Great Customers
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Corpus Christi, TX8 februari 2018
You get to meet awesome customers that are so humble and friendly. Fast past, which I'm use too and never a down time. You stay busy all the time. Great company to work for.
Great customers