Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 2.252 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Macedon, NY29 augustus 2018
Great place to work. The team is pretty much a family and everyone looks out for one another. The company likes to advance from with in and are willing to work with you.
Fair place to work for.
Key Holder (voormalige medewerker) –  Butler, PA29 augustus 2018
I worked there throughout college. I ran in to favoritism with employees and challenging customers. Management was an interesting set up (the manger was not there constantly). TSC is a fair company to work for if you like a retail setting.
Fair pay, steady work
fair management, employee favoritism
long hours and no help
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Hazen, ND27 augustus 2018
I was manager of a tracor supply and had to work 7 days a week and long days because we could not find help in area or team members would not show up for work at their scheduled time
family oriented work place
Georgia - Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Hinesville, GA26 augustus 2018
Working at Tractor Supply is nice, we have some amazing customers. The staff is very friendly and nice. If you need help they are there to help you, don't be afraid to ask questions, they like to see you want to know more about your job.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
The customers were the best part of this job.Good hard working folks.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lodi, Ca24 augustus 2018
The managers have a huge head trip with their titles and put down other employees in front of customers which is a no no in this business since customers don't want to see or hear that kind of nonsense. My first 2 weeks on the floor I had a dozen of complaints from customers about the old and rude manager that could care less about delivering great customer service. No wonder why the store I worked at has an OUTSTANDING turn over rate. Treat employees with respect and they will stay...
The customers
The rude old manager(s)
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Tractor Supply
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Hendersonville, NC24 augustus 2018
It was a good job i would work for them again if i could. I moved to Florida to work with horses so i had to quit. But overall a very good company to work for and i still shop there today.
Good work place
Great job!
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Coldwater Mi24 augustus 2018
I really enjoyed everyone I worked with. Management was awesome. Always worked with your schedule if something came up. Very relaxed job. I learned a lot from working here great customer service skills and good communication skills.
Great Opportunities
Receiving Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Gillette, WY23 augustus 2018
There is plenty of advancement opportunities, they offer benefits and 401k. They don't pay as well as I would expect and raises are few and far between. They do offer vacation, personal and sick pay.
Advancement opportunities
Pay isn't great
Over worked, underpaid
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Temple, TX22 augustus 2018
Time spent with the company was over all good, good people to work with, and great customers. Never enough people working the floor. Hard to get anyone to do customer service. Pulled in different directions with each turn.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Being a small store I had a lot of responsibilities
back up cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dixon, CA22 augustus 2018
Working at tractor supply I learned a lot about time management. I was responsible for unloading all trucks, receiving all trucks, ups deliveries, keeping outside department clean, stocking freight, transfering product to and from other stores, and weekly reports.
Bedrijfscultuur
overall great place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Hammond, LA22 augustus 2018
I feel the store manager should have been more active with the workers from day to day. He stayed in the office asleep the majority of the time. While this was unhelpful to me because I was the assistant manager, it did teach me to run the store quicker and deal with any issues between customers and employees or employees.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great Customers
Team Lead & Inventory Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Grayson, GA21 augustus 2018
I love working with the customers and doing the manual labor, but the scheduling leaves little to be desired as their is no consistency. We have a lot of great people working there, but we are always understaffed.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Typically a laid back enjoyable work environment
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Vestal, NY21 augustus 2018
I only work 1 day a week at Tractor Supply currently but I highly enjoy going in every Saturday to see my coworkers and help customers with their questions and needs.
Lunch break along with 2 other 10 minute breaks
Never enough staff
Bedrijfscultuur
can advance fast in jobs within the store
Team lead (voormalige medewerker) –  DeLand, FL21 augustus 2018
it is rough working for tractor supply, in that they demand certain requirements for running the store yet one feels that they do not give the proper training and the proper amount of man hours to accomplish the tasks at hand during a shift.
Pluspunten
fast advancement and employee bonuses
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Retail Sales
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, MI21 augustus 2018
On a daily basis you assist customers finding what they need for their hobby farms, tools, parts, special orders, and animal supplies. Offer advice on items to purchase for machinery, mowers and animal vaccines.
Fun place to work
General Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Goldsboro, NC20 augustus 2018
I liked working here very much, the people are great that come in and shop and the people you work with are almost like a family and are always there when you need help. it was a evenly paced job that wasn't too hard.
Working at Tractor Supply
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Waynesboro, PA19 augustus 2018
I enjoy working at Tractor Supply because it is competitive, interesting, and keeps me on my toes. My usual work day includes working the register, helping customers, and stocking the store.
fun working place
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ramona, CA18 augustus 2018
When I was a Team Member at Tractor Supply everyday was a easy day most of the time you were stocking the shelves assisting customers and managers treated everybody with respect.
Learn alot
Minpunten
wish I could've stayed there longer
Fun Place to Be
Cashier and Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Laurinburg, NC17 augustus 2018
There are so many good things about this company that I doubt they'll be able to fit in this box. The community and friendliness of the other employees is astounding and wonderful. the culture around TSC is incredible.
great place to work
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenland, NH17 augustus 2018
it was very easy to pick up on things at this company, I learned everything that I needed to know within the first couple of weeks and it was very easy to teach others what they needed to know and the easiest way to do it. the management was very nice and easy to understand. the most enjoyable part of the job was the customers.
the customers, benifits
Minpunten
being treated poorly for being a young manager
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag