Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 1.631 reviews worden getoond
productive
Cahier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Clayton, OH8 november 2017
a typical day at tractor supply was easy and was a fun environment to work in. all the workers are friendly and we worked as a team to get work done. I learned communication skills and customer service skills and how to work with a lot of different people.
discounts
no overtime
Not a good place to be
Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangor, ME8 november 2017
One person required to do the work of 3. I would leave my areas clean and come back to a mess. No accountability to others for the mess they left. I would have to.
Mon thru fri for my job
Minpunten
No help, no accountability for others
Bedrijfscultuur
Not enough hours and low pay
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Tractor Supply8 november 2017
Tractor Supply Company is an alright place to work if you are in shcool needing partime work. Not near enough hours and minumum wage is not worth for what all the jobs duties are.
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manger (huidige medewerker) –  Windsor, CA8 november 2017
Focus on customer reviews, which required customers to answer roughly 50 questions. Who has time for that? Live or die by answers such as "did a team member ask you what you were looking for"? Fun store to work in if you like retail work, but some expectations were unrealistic. Overall, however, it was a pleasant environment and terrific customer base.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great team work
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunnyside, WA8 november 2017
I loved working there. Great team and fun. Its a great place to excell and learn at. Lots of oportunity to learn new things and meet great people. Very fair and a great place to work.
Fun Place To Work For
Feed Thrower (voormalige medewerker) –  Granbury, TX8 november 2017
Great company to work for. It was a second job for me, but they became my family and real close friends. It was fast paced, and heavy lifting work, but it kept us busy and we got the job done.
Difficult Place to Work
"Team Member" (huidige medewerker) –  Massachusetts8 november 2017
I've noticed from personal experience and seeing it done to others; if the manager doesn't like you, they will cut your hours way down to make you quit instead of firing you. It's a workplace full of drama that makes it exceptionally hard to get through day to day tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job would be helping customers and feeling you improved their visit, and being an animal-friendly store, where you get to meet pets of all shapes and sizes.
Animal friendly
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced but enjoyable company
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Colchester, CT8 november 2017
Work was often fast paced but fun due to excellent coworkers. Customers tended to demand excellence, and we provided it. The hardest part was unloading deliveries in a timely manner, which took practice.
Not worth your time
Sales Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Michigan7 november 2017
Management does not help out on the sales floor and constantly changes in many of area stores. Available hours to work are dictated based on sales of the previous weeks. Schedule is never consistent and is subject to change weekly, if not daily. Very little advancement opportunities and there is clearly favoritism for what little chance there is. Only good "perk" in working there is the employee discount.
Employee discount
All the above
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
not ran properly
ASSEMBLER/STOCKER/CUSTOMER SUPPORT (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenwood, MS7 november 2017
the management and most customers ran it like a common clothing store when in fact it was for farmers and rural living people needing parts and tools and equipment and for most part the crew didnt know how to help.
good customers
inexperienced coworkers and management
Bedrijfscultuur
nice coworkers but no benefits
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Seagoville, TX7 november 2017
hired as part time. no paid hoildays or vacation been with company over a year.coworkers are great there only 12-14 all together only 6 are full time,instead hiring a full time night cashier to work 5 nights a week they hire 4 and split hours.
15% discount on purchases
Minpunten
no breaks, except for lunch, if there is coverage
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Owosso, MI6 november 2017
Fun to work at would gladly do it again manager is a great guy who always has fun, assistant manager and workers were good, just had a team leader who thought she was god and would write you up under false accusations
Freindly workers
great place
Feed stocker/ Customer service (huidige medewerker) –  West Monroe, LA6 november 2017
Its hard and strenuous work but I like the people I work with. All in all its a pretty good place to work. I am only leaving to better myself with my degree in instrumentation.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun to work at, Learned alot.
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Okeechobee, FL6 november 2017
This was my first job and I hated it when i was there. But now I look back at it and realize that I loved it. I cleared a lot in the 4 years that I was there. It had its ups and downs. We didn't have a constant manager. Seemed like if we had a good manager they would move him to a different store. Its a great place to work, and great first time job, a retirement job, or even a career job if that's what your looking for. I left because I needed something that was going to pay more so I could live on my own.
Pluspunten
Worked only 8 hours unless someone called out, got a lunch, Leaned a lot, great atmosphere, most customers were great.
Minpunten
no constant manager, paid little but increased a little every year, no benifits, no full time unless you moved to management.
Bedrijfscultuur
i enjoy working at tractor supply.
Receiving Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Norwalk, OH5 november 2017
tractor supply stores are great to work at. Wonderful customers and a friendly environment. You learn something new everyday from the company and customers.
flexible
salary
Stressful and lazy employees
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Siloam Springs, AR5 november 2017
Didn't work with my time schedule. Felt as if my voice was never heard. Took advantage of my work ethic and made me do the things they didn't want to.
Discount
lazy employees
Great Place to Work!
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Lavale, MD5 november 2017
Overall, this has been a fantastic place to work. Even the customers are nice.

TSC really seems to care about both its customers and its employees. One of the ways they show this is by the monthly bonus plan. If the store makes its financial goal for the month, EVERY employee (not just the managers) earns a bonus. The bonus is based on the number of hours each employee works. So the more you work, the bigger your bonus. Everyone wins!

Probably the biggest challenges is the schedule. You might work a morning shift, afternoon shift, and evening shift all in the same week. But this seems fairly typical for retail. The manager is great about making sure the schedule is out for a two week period which makes it easier to make personal plans.
Monthly bonuses
Fluctuating schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Greeneville, TN3 november 2017
good management hardest part of job loading 300 fence posts
competitive good workplace culture until a mouse ran floor
good associates worked as a team
lots of associate meals
Minpunten
having three trucks to unload and no one there
Bedrijfscultuur
tractor supply was a great part time job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, MN2 november 2017
working for tractor supply company was a great job, but needed to start making full time money so had to move into the factory business. I loved the customers and would definitely go back and work there again
Fast Growing Company
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Forks, ND1 november 2017
Fast pace environment with opportunities.At work by 8 and left when the day was done.
Learned a lot of management techniques.
I was the management
Work hard, Have fun and Make Money.
Hardest part of the job is handling personnel and personalities.
Most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the customers with their projects and making sales goals.
Pluspunten
Fast growing company with benefits
Growing too fast.