Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 1.780 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good pay, no balance
STORE MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Michigan8 februari 2018
They preach work/life balance and that they don't want to hear of you missing any of you kids games, but make sure you are hitting your sales goals if your going to take a day off. I really enjoyed working for the company when I was in Kentucky, but as soon as I moved to Michigan to work, it was completely different. A company this size should not have different standards for the same position. As a store manager, the best advice I can give is to hire really hard! Make sure you have people that can both get work done and sell or you will never find the time to get your actual job done, you will constantly be chasing your tail doing theirs.
Nice work environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Nicholasville, KY7 februari 2018
The customers were great. Other employees were usually very easy to get along with. However people didn't seem to stay there very long. Its hard to advance there.
New brand in town
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lewiston, ME6 februari 2018
Recent growth in, pet food meets hardware meets home rancher mercantile, market allowed this brand to rapidly become a household word here in the east.
Employee discount
Minpunten
Best for retirees and students
Good job
Cashier/Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Warrior, AL6 februari 2018
This is a great starter job and got me the gas money i needed, but it's time to go full time or part-time with better pay. Compensation is a little low for all that I do, but it is retail.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, fun and learn a lot about animal feed
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Canton, MS6 februari 2018
You will assist customer with various types of product and animal feed. there is not really anything hard about the job, and you will enjoy it because the customers are so nice and friendly.
organized an neat.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hereford, TX5 februari 2018
this job had the cleanest floor and the product was getting faced every thirty to forty minutes. customer service was first priority in sales an management was always present or servicing as well.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work with nice people
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ronks, PA5 februari 2018
I believe that Tractor Supply is a great place to work. The customers are nice and so were my co-workers. My boss was easy to get a long with and the people were nice to talk to.
Discounts
Hours conflicting with school
Tractor Supply
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Ravenel, SC5 februari 2018
Tractor Supply is the perfect place to work for some who loves the outdoors. they range from tires to animal feed and medicine. The typical day can be a struggle sometimes but its all in a days work.
Work Place
Material Handler (huidige medewerker) –  Franklin, KY3 februari 2018
Its a fast paced environment with good pay. Some supervisors lack good management skills. They have good benefits available to all full-time and part-time employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work environment
Receiver/Forklift Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Port Arthur, TX2 februari 2018
Tractor Supply Company is a great company to work for. They are really great about giving all employees the opportunity for additional training and advancement.
great benefits
short staffed
Decent place to work
Operations Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Waco, TX2 februari 2018
For the team member it is a great place to work. Management can be fun at times. Tractor Supply really handcuffs its management staff when it comes to being able to make independent decisions for their teams. It has gotten better for management over the years but still has some work to do.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
conflict management across the board
very stressful
Material Handler (huidige medewerker) –  Macon, GA1 februari 2018
this job is very fast paste and stressful i enjoy doing what i do i just would like for management to care about there employees. Alot of favoritism in this company no growth
paid breaks
no advancement
Tractor Supply
Warehouse Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Opelousas, LA1 februari 2018
My work day started off as opening up store Unloading motor carrier and saving product off truck. Checking packing labels making sure paperwork match what was delivered.
tractor supply company
All around worker (huidige medewerker) –  Irmo, SC1 februari 2018
overall tractor supply company in irmo, sc is a well ran company. The manager is very laid back and really cares about his associates. If you are a student in any grade they work really well with your schedule without forcing you to come in when you do not want to.
Assistant Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Robstown, TX31 januari 2018
I love working at Tractor Supply. The work enviromwnt is way better then other retailers I have worked for. Much smaller then big box store which is good to be able to get to know your customer.
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressfull with a certain degree of immaturity
Team Lead II (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA 2332231 januari 2018
A typical day would start at 6:00am with the store set up procedure. This would be followed by the opening of the store and implementation of assigning specific job duties to employees. More often than not these assignments would be delayed due to assisting customers as well as unforeseen events such as employees not showing up for work or receiving a shipment from a distributor.

There are some individuals that are downright cut throat when it comes to advancement in the company. It is not uncommon for someone in management to "throw under the bus" another person in a management position and then report that person to the Store Manager or even the Regional Manager. This, in turn, limits a persons abilities to grow and prosper with the company.
Employee discounts
Minpunten
Having to work with immature people
Bedrijfscultuur
the customers were the best part
feed handler (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Park, TX31 januari 2018
it was a typical ratail job, not really a career. as long as you dont mind staying on your feet all day and picking up heavy feed bags, it made for a decent temporary job.
unfair termination
Customer service, cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tehachapi, CA31 januari 2018
I had been working there for a month, I was off work for a week per Dr's request.. I had a massive heart attack at the end of that week.. My sister called to inform them the next day, that I was in ICU recovering from a heart attack and don't know what my recovery time is.. the said that was a quit.. I never quit.. now I am struggeling with finding a job to pay my bills since my disability cut off.. and they won't hire me back...
Bedrijfscultuur
supposed to be work have have fun make money
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Elkins, WV30 januari 2018
typical days work is make sure the dog food,cat food live stock feed is filled completely on everyday basis. your required to learn everything that is in the store and where its located.
vacation time after you become full time 1 year
poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to obtain knowlegde.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Denham Springs, LA30 januari 2018
I enjoyed my customers the most and the interactions with them. I learned a lot about domestic pets all the way to livestock. I would break down shipments, run te register, anser phones and do invoices daily.

Algehele waardering