Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 2.366 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Tractor Supply is a great company for the outhere life style customer
INTERM DISTRICT/ STORE MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake City, FL24 september 2018
Tractor Supply has a good Store Manager training program when planned out correctly and the plan is followed. CEO has a great vision for the future of the company.
Pluspunten
Great place to mentor your staff and develop people that want to grow.
Minpunten
Advancement beyond the Store Manager level is very difficult, Companies closing they are able to hire VP to a DM position, which makes it very difficult for a Store Maner within to get promoted.
worse place to work
Receiving Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Jackson, TX24 september 2018
nothing came out of this place it was so bad i will never send anyone to work there. they did not teach you anything they would just throw you in there like you already knew their system no training what so ever
Loved working here
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Marys, OH22 september 2018
Tractor Supply Company was a great place to work. The leads are driven to lead and are always focused on the customer. Everyone was extremely friendly and easy to get along with. We worked as a team to get things done and had a lot of fun for working. I learned a lot about sales and gained confidence moving forward. Bring your patience for the few impatient customers and bring your strong legs because you'll be on your feet standing or walking around the store. I thoroughly enjoyed working there for the upbeat atmosphere and the excellent customer service we all provided our customers.
Flexible schedule, Great atmosphere
Minpunten
Primarily standing and walking for hours at a time, a few unruly cuustomers
Great place to work!
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA/ New Boston Texas22 september 2018
By providing legendary customer service , your customers keep coming back to see you. I had the privilage to work in two of their stores, in two differant states. Do to non development of my training i chose to move industries. If they would have continued to train me i would have stayed. I love the Company .
Pluspunten
Advancement opportunities are plentiful.
Minpunten
You must have managers willing to take the time to properly train you, not other team members
it's nice but...
Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Del Rio, TX22 september 2018
When I first started here, I was very excited to try something new. I always enjoy challenging myself in my work ethics and I had worked one previous time at a lumber yard. I got hired because of my experience which I very much appreciate! The down side is how management schedules employees. Mornings at my store are always guaranteed to come out with an angry customer that felt like their needs weren't met because we're short staffed. Thing is, we are not, we have plenty of employees to schedule, my manager just doesn't care to accommodate for it? maybe It's corporate that won't give them more hours? regardless, it makes it difficult for everyone. management is also younger than me and it shows. They can be unprofessional, quick tempered, and in my eyes, doesn't have what it takes to run a store... time will only tell. My coworkers are great, everyone is pretty much on the same page about everything.
the hardest part of TSC is they believe in equal opportunity, that means if you're a female, you will be loading 50lbs dog food bags into a truck, making a pick list for the empty bins driving a fork lift once you're certified, and you will be stocking on a tall ladder
Basically doing things to make your back ache at night. Customers are okay, I feel like they can see me drained of the job.
I don't plan on sticking around much longer but that's through my own personal goals and quotas I'm trying to meet. If you like to be slightly overworked, sassed by management, and paid an okay amount, TSC is the place for you.
Pluspunten
hour lunch, fun at times
management needs improvement
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy to get along with employees
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Muskegon, MI20 september 2018
Nice customers, easy to get along with. Fast work pace , flexible hours. Discounts up to 15% . 30 min lunch breaks . Management well put together , fun co workers
Discounts
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
it is an Okay place not Great
General Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Sebring, FL20 september 2018
They demand far more than they are willing to pay you for. You belong to them 100% They are unfair to Store Managers and have unrealistic Sales and labor goals
Sales Floor Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Lincoln, NE20 september 2018
I loved my job there. Great people, great products and great opportunity for growth! The hours were great and I met a lot of great people while employed at this location. I enjoyed working the cash register, sales floor, doing load outs and freight.
Slave driving
Team Leader Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Moncks Corner, SC20 september 2018
my experience with Tractor Supply Company was the worst professional working experience I have ever encountered. I would not work there again if they paid me twice what I made when I was let go and work half the hours. The management was indifferent at the anagement level, and the customers as well as management expected unreasonable performance at the individual level, and the pay was not fair for the work you were expected to perform.
Discounts, schedule.
Minpunten
Staffing, management, customer interaction.
Bedrijfscultuur
Too many chiefs and not enough indians
Shift Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Siler City, NC19 september 2018
It was a fun place to work from time to time but their policies and politics don't match. Not everyone gets the same training and a lot of times you're just thrown to the wolves to figure things out for yourself. People aren't held accountable for failure to perform, etc but you're expected to pick up their slack. The rules are made up as they go, so to speak. They don't always promote within. Salary is less than desireable and could stand improvement.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun work enviroment, would high recommend as a starting/first job.
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Horseheads, NY19 september 2018
Must offer great costumer service.
Always finish what you've started.
Great work environment.
Very understanding management.
Always be on time, work hard.
Not too demanding
Slightly low staffed
not the best place
Store Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Staunton, VA18 september 2018
They would always change your schedule. The managers did not know how to treat their employees. Rather than having someone that was trained for the position they would just promote people who didn't deserve it/didn't know what they were doing from the beginning.
Great Company
Purchasing Business Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN17 september 2018
Worked as a contractor. The team and company I worked with was GREAT! Great work, life balance. Management listens and understands the employees. I recommend this company to anybody on the job market.
Productive and Comfortable environment
Order Filler/Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  Waco, TX17 september 2018
I liked working there. the pay was great and my co workers made it fun. I worked overnight so i didn’t really have too much of a social life, but the job was nice enough that i didn’t mind.
Pay, benefits
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
I didn’t really care for working there
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Willis, TX16 september 2018
I didn’t really care for working there. It was to fast pace for me. And this isn’t really the field that t wanted to go int any way. The money isn’t supporting me.
Nice co workers
Short lunch
Great culture
Team Leader/Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Show Low, AZ14 september 2018
Company has a great culture, and depending on your team it can be a very pleasurable place to work. Often labor hours are low, depends on time of year and DM requests.
Very involved work
Minpunten
Stressful with low labor hours
Easy going work place
Cashier and Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Asheville, NC14 september 2018
Good place to work but can't live on the pay in this area. Laid back environment. Good managers. Great customers. Cute chicks and ducklings to take care of.
Bedrijfscultuur
big corporation where everyone is replaceable
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Dixon, CA13 september 2018
A typical day at work starts you off short staffed in the mornings (3 people), slightly better coverage in the middle of the day, and short staffed at night (3 people). Lunch coverage was always difficult because you become even more short handed. If you are one of the managers on duty (usually only one in the morning, one at night, some cross-over in the middle) your lunches are frequently interrupted. Don't count on your ten minute breaks either, those just don't happen. The customers are wonderful, its a specific crowd that shops at TSC and they are people who all have farming/ animals/ ranching/ in common. Lots of theft unfortunately mixed in with the good customers. Managers on duty are expected to perform a plethora of tasks (price changes, stock resets, ordering feed, supervising employees to make sure their tasks are done, operating the forklift, etc) in a rushed amount of time while also catering to all customers, phone calls, and directing employees who need assistance. On top of everything, they also are required to have a pristine store at the end of the night, ready for opening the next morning. The amount of responsibility and stress that is put on the managers is not nearly compensated for by the sad amount of pay they receive.
employee discount
Minpunten
last min scheduling, bad pay, stressful work environment, short staffed
Bedrijfscultuur
great experience just to say I did it
Team Member - Part-Time (voormalige medewerker) –  Bradenton, FL13 september 2018
trying to balance out customers checking out, phone calls coming in, load orders for the front or back area. learned about animals, farming, different types of feed and hay. It was a fun place to work. So much to learn about animals and farming. The hardest part of the job was loading the bales of hay. They were pretty heavy.
Pluspunten
good benefits and commission monthly
Minpunten
wear your body out over time
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun Place to be!
TEAM MEMBER (huidige medewerker) –  Glenpool, OK12 september 2018
A typical day is stocking the feed for the livestock, checking out customers at the register, and helping customers with carry outs. I learned how to approach customers and the proper way to provide assistance. The management it great. The hardest part of the job has to be all the heavy lifting. Most enjoyable is working with my co-workers and being around the customers. It's a very great environment.
Pluspunten
Long Lunches, don't get mad when you have to leave early for a personal issue
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag