Tractor Supply Company Reviews

Alle 2.246 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
A solid place to manager a team , consisitant
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY5 augustus 2018
tractor was a fun place to work managers were allowed to run the business. aside from the heavy hauling by hand .. a good place for a career . Tractor treated all employees fair and the corp. office knows the business
fun, working with animals
Minpunten
moving tons of product by hand
Current Management is Horrible
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Grand Island, NE3 augustus 2018
Management (i.e. store and assistant managers) were poor with scheduling and following restrictions on hours I could work. The manager was rude and consistently had a poor attitude. He tells employees how "worthless' they are and often snaps at them. The lower management (team leaders of cashiers and stockers) are decent although, the team leader for the cashiers constantly makes personal calls throughout the day on the company phone.
Pluspunten
The only two pros of Tractor Supply are that most of the employees are fun to work.
Minpunten
The manager is horrible and has a horrible attitude throughout the day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s a good part time job.
Stocker (huidige medewerker) –  Auburn, ME3 augustus 2018
Tractor supply isn’t bad for a part time job, I have learned many things dealing with farms, vehicles and how to build products we sell everyday. It is overall a good environment.
It's a great place.
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Tomball, TX3 augustus 2018
Tractor Supply knows how to create a fun and positive work environment while keeping with its guidelines. Each customer is asked if they need help with anything and always left with what they were looking for or with a recommendation for where to find the item if it wasn't carried.
Positive work environment
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoyable work with a good team
Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Greenwood, MS3 augustus 2018
I started with little knowledge of the company. I really enjoyed my work environment in the beginning. But as of late, management isn't the best. It's hard working with management that came from outside and doesn't really know the culture of TSC. Overall the work is not hard and it's quite enjoyable.
Tsc
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Williamsburg, MI2 augustus 2018
Was good at first loved everyone then it just went down hill from there.... the store is a great place to work at its the management that makes this job hard and stressful. I love tractor supply and the coworkers. its just not for me anymore.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a great relaxed place to work
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Moore, OK2 augustus 2018
The people are great nobody puts you down everyone is treated the same no matter what the position and if you don't know something management is happy to help
Good pay
Grossly mismanaged
Reciever/Stocker/Cashier/Team lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Stoughton, WI2 augustus 2018
The store i worked at was terribly managed. A lot of favoritism. I started as team lead. Was later given the reciever position. Then was forced into two roles at once with no pay raise and a manager who refuses to help at all.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Prides themselves on values, but dont really have any
Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Sierra Vista, AZ1 augustus 2018
Being a publicly traded company ruined tractor supply. Extremely minimal staffing, unrealistic goals for stocking and poorly managed stores make for a terrible work environment and less than satisfactory shopping experience. The store is packed to the brim making shopping with a cart nearly impossible and with only two people working the entire store, help is hard to find. The associates work their tails only to get poor ratings from DM visits and getting thrown under the bus by the nowhere-to-be-found manager. The only benefit of the job was the few customers that felt for you, and you grew to know and like. Had it not been for the terrible management, I would have never left TSC. A thoroughbred can only run with mules for so long before they leave in search for more thoroughbreds.
The customers
Everything else
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great environment
Staff Training and Development Team Leadership (voormalige medewerker) –  LaGrange,tx1 augustus 2018
Great environment to work in. The pay could be more competitive but it was really enjoyable to go to work everyday. It is easy to move up in the company if you are a hard worker.
Love the company!
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Red Bluff, CA1 augustus 2018
This company is good to work for if you get a good store manager. They set the pace for the whole store. Mine was great until he left and the assistant was in charge. POWER TRIP
Tractor Supply Company
Administrative Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpena, MI1 augustus 2018
Very stressful but manageable place to work. Phone ringing off the hook, customers everywhere on top of doing your daily job duties. You are given a list of duties to do in between customers in the store and on the phone. The customer is First!!! Love the people I worked with at the time, not many of my fellow team members are still working there. We went through 4 managers when I worked there and the last one was horrible. I felt like I was back in High school. He had his favorites...
Pluspunten
Great team members to work with
Bad management
fkgnkrg
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Glenmont, NY1 augustus 2018
nobody really belong there they should pick good people to fit the job I don't even like to go shop there at all the store anit very clean but enjoyed working for the style of company if they knew what they was doing
Good for a Low Paid Work-aholic
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Benson, AZ31 juli 2018
- Open the store or take the deposit to the bank; work through tasks assigned by corporate task list and the manager; customer service and more customer service; lots of feed and hay bale load-outs; closing tasks with deposit preparation.
- I learned retail operations and learned about a retail mentality from my manager.
- I am considered as part of the store's management staff as a team leader, but actually I'm a team member with increased responsibilities.
- Customer service and sales dominate the workplace culture.
- Hardest physical part of the job is loading hay bales in the afternoon; hardest mental part of the job is being treated as a substandard person by the store manager.
- Most enjoyable part of the job is locking the front door after closing.
steady work
Minpunten
low pay; lack of common respect from the manager
very stressful
Shipper/Loader (voormalige medewerker) –  Hagerstown, MD31 juli 2018
very poor management. rules constantly changing to suit convenience of management. Hardly any communication between shifts. But i do have to say i was on a really good shift and had a bunch of really awesome people to work with so made most of the BS tolerable.
good people good pay
management
Bedrijfscultuur
Not the greatest place to work
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Auburn, CA30 juli 2018
Poor management and not great pay. There is lots of products available for the ranch lifestyle but there is a lot of them that are not very good quality especially the tractor supply brand.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Good workplace.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaver Dam, KY30 juli 2018
Great place to work. If I could get my job back her I’d never stop till I got it back. This was a great first job. I highly recommended this job to anyone.
Fast paced environment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Powhatan, VA30 juli 2018
Tractor Supply Co. has a very rushed and fast-paced work condition that is hard in and of itself to handle if you are not willing to do the work. With my time at TSC, I learned a lot of valuable skills in the retail industry.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and relaxed work space
Sales Associate/ stocker (huidige medewerker) –  Hanford, CA30 juli 2018
The most enjoyable part of the day is greeting customers and maintaining customer satisfaction. I have learned a lot about agricultural tools and products. My Job Depends on Ag!
Productive and fun Workplace
TEAM MEMBER (voormalige medewerker) –  Flushing, MI30 juli 2018
Working at Tractor Supply was a genuinely fun experience. The other team members were very welcoming and made me feel like I belonged there. Although the work can be difficult and hard at times, it is definitely worth it.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag