Reviews voor Assistant Manager bij Tractor Supply Company

89 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.430 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Enjoyable atmosphere
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Elizabethtown, KY4 september 2018
Good place to work. Enjoyable atmosphere, good people to work with. The pay was too low. More good days than bad. Most customers were delightful. Learned a lot there.
Pluspunten
Bonus when targets were met
Too low pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
overall great place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Hammond, LA22 augustus 2018
I feel the store manager should have been more active with the workers from day to day. He stayed in the office asleep the majority of the time. While this was unhelpful to me because I was the assistant manager, it did teach me to run the store quicker and deal with any issues between customers and employees or employees.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work overrall
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida24 juli 2018
Nothing stands out that was good or bad as it was average about everything. The staffing structure of the store and it's size made it a challenge as sometimes you were one among 2 in the building and had to run your management duties as well as closing the store up. You could not be everywhere at once and often customers complained but labor budgets were very constraining.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and busy work enviornment
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Waxahachie, TX18 juli 2018
Great place to work if you enjoy the out here life style. You will learn a lot from animals to mechanics... All sorts of useful life skills can be acquired while working for Tractor Supply CO.
Hour lunches/ Good pay
Minpunten
Company Management needs an update on policies
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved working for tractor supply!!
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Pleasant, TX 7545510 juli 2018
I had a blast working for this company. We were close, like a family. We often disagreed on certain subjects regarding the mission, but things were always resolved without conflict.
free lunches for birthdays
N/A
Bedrijfscultuur
Trainer with no advancement.
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Lexington, SC23 mei 2018
I have been with Tractor Supply for a total of 15 years and I have enjoyed about 13 of those years, I have helped with training managers, receivers, team leaders and cashiers. I feel like I have devoted a lot of my time and energy into training managers to only be denied the chance to advance myself.
receiving experience, Healthcare, Management experience
Minpunten
Revolving door of employees, and management. No recognition for hard work and advancements beyond assistant management position.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
large work load
Asst. Mgr (huidige medewerker) –  Sierra Vista, AZ23 mei 2018
large work load, yet no help to complete that work load. lack of challenge to merchandise your store to support your customers base need. payroll cuts continue to happen yet more metrics to meet at front end for team members
great customer base
lack of payroll to complete tasks31
1,0
poor eithics and integrity
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Hattiesburg, MS14 mei 2018
Tractor Supply claims that customer service, ethics, and integrity are part of their values when 9 out of 10 times they value unethical means by non-management to create drama and run store. Management means nothing to them. a typical day is where shelves are empty or old sales still posted but not valuing customer to honor prices displayed on items. No assistance is given when lines are backed up or for carry outs, and God forbid it should rain and a customer want propane, employees are scared to get wet.
Pluspunten
monthly bonuses when sales are made for month
employees have no morals
Fun atmosphere
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Lenoir City, TN9 april 2018
There are many ways to advance with this company. The next goal is always within reach. It also has great employees that work well togetger as a team.
Advance
Hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Work Enviornment
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  New Castle, IN18 maart 2018
The culture instituted at TSC was one of team work. We had a great team and always worked together. Of course, there is always going to be some difficult times but we always managed to get through it.
Discounts
Pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Over controlled high team turnover
Manager Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Gaylord, Mi10 maart 2018
Upper management lack vision. Too much over supervision, too much waiting time on goals instead of sales. Pushing out of long term employees. No vision.
Bonuses if attainable
Minpunten
High turnover and low pay, new employees no knowledge
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Good company
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Taylor, TX23 februari 2018
The company was fun to work for the store manager was always out on leave and I had to run the store in her absence but I enjoyed the responsibility only wish I had the pay to go with it
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place for a kid to work.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  NC22 februari 2018
It's a great starter job, but there's no money long term unless you plan on being above the store level. There isn't much work and social life balance unless you're part-time.
customers and environment
pay, expectations, management
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, fun, competitive, work life balance
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Stuttgart, AR 7216018 februari 2018
Great place to work. Supervises employees, maintained store appearance, set planograms. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the customers. The hardest part of the job would be getting everything you need to accomplish in an 8 hour day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun to work there
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Leesburg, FL15 februari 2018
Tractor Supply was a great place to work. But at times you will get no help when you need it. Other time one might get a District Manager who just wants you gone and when find away to do just that. But all in all we had fun and did our jobs to corporate policy. And the customers was great. Work hard and show them you have the skills and knowledge to do your job and enjoy it.
Pluspunten
Customers and team members who enjoy their jobs
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard work with co workers that feel like family
ASSISTANT MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX12 februari 2018
Low pay, as in retail, but much harder work, especially for the guys. Managers don`t make any money until promoted to Store Manager. Promotions are hard to come by, and annual increases are horrible.
Family Environment
Short breaks, Horrible pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, TX10 februari 2018
It is ok. i liked it.It was ok. Money was ok. no advancement.had to explain. work hard make money have fun. loved myy job disliked payroll and percentage allowed
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced yet relaxed work place
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  London, KY29 januari 2018
There's always something to do and something going on. Good workplace culture. Great if you're organized and able to multitask. Varying work shifts daily.
Bedrijfscultuur
A stressful and challenging environment
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Oxford, ME30 november 2017
A typical day consisted of being understaffed for the amount of foot traffic that entered the store. The retail locations aren't allocated enough payroll hours to accommodate the kind of customer service our team, and I strive to provide. An average day consisted of three people to cover the cash, answer all calls within three rings, greet and assist all customers who entered and fill propane tanks (which is a full-time job in itself); while providing carry and forklift load outs and unloading delivery trucks. I learned that all you can do when working under such daily stress is provide your team and clients your individual best.You can't please everyone all the time, but you can try! My manager was fantastic, and we worked well together to create a top-notch team. The workplace culture is strong but is difficult to achieve the kind of work/life balance they deem important. The hardest part of the job was the constant shifting of hours to accommodate our continuous shrinking payroll budget. The team gets stretched too thin, and attitudes tend to sour under such conditions. The most enjoyable part of my job was the daily interactions with customers and their pets. Helping them with whatever needs that pet parents require. I miss my team and regular feed customers as well. The Oxford location is a unique and busy store.
Excellent health benefits
Minpunten
Staffing doesn't equal customer need
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
working at tractor supply
Asst. Manager (huidige medewerker) –  New Milford, CT19 oktober 2017
There is never enough help. We are always behind. The back room is full of freight and a lot of shelves are empty. Customer satisfaction is very low. I supervise the part time employees. deposit the cash,lock the doors and operate the alarm.
loyal customers
Minpunten
always behind in you work
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag