Reviews voor Assistant Manager bij Tractor Supply Company

71 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
working at tractor supply
Asst. Manager (huidige medewerker) –  New Milford, CT19 oktober 2017
There is never enough help. We are always behind. The back room is full of freight and a lot of shelves are empty. Customer satisfaction is very low. I supervise the part time employees. deposit the cash,lock the doors and operate the alarm.
loyal customers
Minpunten
always behind in you work
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
very stressful place to work
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Bad Axe, MI9 oktober 2017
I enjoyed taking care of my customers. I done everything possible to help with the customer needs. The upper management didn't know how to handle daily concerns. I have learned that if you are not one of their favorite people then they will work against you in your job.
interactng with customers
Minpunten
no teammembers to work to help with customers not enough help on the floor
Bedrijfscultuur
A top heavy lean company that focuses more on the process than the customer or the employee.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  CA27 september 2017
Lean companies that staff at the barest minimum can not provide the level of customer service required to drive a successful business. Employees are over worked and expected to endure heavy lifting (100+lbs) without aid. management utilized egg timers and processes to drive employee production. No product training or support. Bonuses are promised until the store actually makes their quota then the bar is moved until the store can no longer achieve it.
The worst retail experience that I ever endured.
Wonderful Company
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Elkton, MD19 september 2017
I love the company, for a retail environment tractor supply is one of the best around. Friendly customers and friendly employees. You are encouraged to move up and they prefer to promote within the company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Usually high paced and stressful. Great customer base though.
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  GA13 september 2017
Customer service is a high priority with this company. They are measuring managers by metrics alone more and more. The company has changed it's management culture a lot since I started working there several years ago. Some are better but not all changes are for the better. They seem to be opening stores faster than their management levels can be fully trained. The benefits are nice but do not fully outweigh the negatives that seem to be creeping into upper management from hiring from outside and not promoting from within. Lots of the products are cheaper made now. I used to love this company but it is more of a struggle to enjoy my job now.
Pluspunten
Friendly customers, good benefits for FT, great customer service is pushed
Minpunten
Heavy lifting, intense days, little respect for past job experience from upper management, major change in management culture over last several years
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place just bad management
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, TX24 augustus 2017
It was a great company and had great assets but the manager I had was just a drama queen and did nothing but stab you in the back to make herself seem better
Great company
Minpunten
Need to fire that manager
Bedrijfscultuur
extremely hard work, sometimes rewarding
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Willis, TX18 augustus 2017
It is hard work lifting and moving heavy merchandise in all types of weather, most of the time with little help due to budget and payroll cuts. When I first started, before all the cuts happened, it was fun and still very exhausting work but worth it because we had a full team. Now its get all of the stuff done, make customers your #1 priority and you get half the time and help.
get to help people
hard work for low pay
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Deland,Florida14 augustus 2017
Fast paced environment ,always busy I learned about the farming industry, selling all types of feed for all types of livestock, and the different types of supplies needed to suit the customers needs such as fencing,wood and general supplies that are needed to operate a farm.
Pluspunten
time goes by quickly, helping customers with their needs
understaffed, pay
Divertido
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Forth myers2 augustus 2017
Muy familiar exelente grupo de trabajo los compañeros muy amigables es un ambiente tranquilo me encanta
Estrictos
No puedes sentarte
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Benton, AR2 augustus 2017
Worked with the most responsibility, Manager was seldom there and the District Manager was her buddy. The other employees were taken care of by the manager and were not held accountable for duties. There were drugs involved. I would not put myself in that position again.
Tractor Supply
Asst. Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Bastrop, TX1 augustus 2017
It can be a fun job working with people and pets. The work is honest and enjoyable. Management can be difficult to work with, and there standards of customer service could be better. I tried to make a difference in my store for my customers but management felt I was wasting time. It's never a waste of time to develop a relationships with your customers. We need to listen to their needs and provide the best service we can give them!!
fun job
Minpunten
management needs to be more human and not corp..
Missions and Values for Upper Mgmnt
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Elizabethtown, NC12 juli 2017
I use to love my company until I got into the management side. They pay SM and up more than what they are worth and step all over the rest of their employees. So much favoritism that I can't stand to even go to work anymore!
Clocking out
Clocking In
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Tractor Supply
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Granbury, TX27 juni 2017
I do not have anything to say about working for Tractor Supply. It was a fine company to work for. I was one of the second managers at the Granbury, Texas location.
Bedrijfscultuur
This is the best job I have ever work for. It is to help you learn and help you grow within the company.
Asst manager (huidige medewerker) –  Demopolis, AL11 juni 2017
I enjoy working with TSC. I enjoy taking care of the customers, the store, and also helping my team with whatever they need. The store is a farm and ranch store, that help you help other customers when it comes to feed, fencing, medicine, and also we even have clothes, and boots.
great hrs
open on Sundays
Productive work environment
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Smyrna, TN7 juni 2017
Love working with the customers that talk to you about their animals and the stories that they have of their life. It can be a little stressful but also very fun and a learning experience. I have learned how to take care of some farm animals and love being able to answer questions that people may have about them and if I don't have knowledge of it I definitely get someone who does.
Pluspunten
Great benefits, learn new things
Stressful at times
Bedrijfscultuur
Good job but they need more experienced people not just high school kids
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Enterprise, AL5 juni 2017
This job was fun and challenging. The only part I didn't like was that it was used as a first time job for a lot of high school kids and I felt like more experience was needed in the products and services offered.
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Williston, ND26 mei 2017
I learned a lot. My trainer was brilliant. I loved the different ways I got to help our customers from loading with a forklift to recommending other items the customer needed.

GURA is an excellent philosophy, and you cannot go wrong with the number 1 farm and ranch store in America.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good people to work with
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingwood, WV16 mei 2017
This job gave me the opportunity to learn more about the management end of retail. The people that I worked with were very open and helped me with the things that I didn't about.
Secure job
hours were not consistant
Bedrijfscultuur
process oriented, micro managing, lean company
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Yucca Valley, CA25 april 2017
Tractor Supply Co operates on its stores based on the Lean Company model. they understaff and overwork their personnel and do not give them the recourses necessary to provide good customer service. Very often there will be only 2-3 employees on duty at a time in a store that requires a large number of customer carry outs and stocking tasks. Management will often find itself in a position of doing the brunt of heavy lifting and load outs while the only other employee on duty runs the cash register. they incorporate a large number of processes designed to stream line employee tasks and will criticize and critique every step an employee makes on the job.
Pluspunten
fun and exciting product lines
micro managed to death
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Ok Company
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  western washingotn7 april 2017
Good growth and chance of advancement. Life/work balance is disappearing within the company. Salary for western Washington is low. Work day changes all the time. You get a chance to help and speak with customers with any and all projects and needs. Management is ok.

Algehele waardering