Reviews voor Cashier bij Tractor Supply Company

181 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.323 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good place to get my first job. The new manager that came in was not the greatest but it was a good work experience before college
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Farmington, CT10 oktober 2018
It is a good company but is not ran the best. I would recommend to others as a good place for discounts but nothing to stay at for the future. Also good work experience to begin with.
Discounts
Poorly ran
4,0
workplace integrity
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Lapeer, MI4 oktober 2018
Fun work place serving agriculture customers.
Always a learning process.
Management encourages teamwork.
working hard,and having fun,with high standards and integrity.
Pluspunten
working with farming community.
health care
Terrible place to work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Ohio, middlefield26 september 2018
Our mngr walked out without telling anyone he was leaving to be manager at another store. Current assis. Mngr takes multiple smoke breaks but never lets me use the restroom. If I don’t take a break the manager or team lead changes it so I don’t get paid for that extra thirty minutes. Breaks are not long enough. No matter how long you work you only get 30 minutes. Management doesn’t listen to my schedule. I work every Sunday and Saturday and holiday which is unfair as I am a college student and barely get to see my family anyways. I was promised a raise and training on the floor which I haven’t gotten. Customers are extremely rude to me and I get no back up from management. Instead of constructive talks I get yelled at if I’m not doing something correct or I don’t get new loyalty members. Employees don’t show up to work half the time and don’t call in and don’t get in trouble. I worked by myself on a busy day because my team lead was hungover and she didn’t get in trouble for that! But I get yelled at for being away from the register as she’s sitting in the break room on her phone. I’m not getting paid enough to work two jobs and deal with rude customers all day long. I’m always busy while the ones working on the floor sit around and talk and get nothing done. And I get yelled at if clothes aren’t straightened up properly or I get yelled at by customers because no one is helping them. Terrible employees, terrible managament and pay is awful. So not worth it working here.
Discount
Minpunten
Short breaks, not paid enough, terrible staff
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Nice place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Aiken, SC26 september 2018
Loved working there but is was run by poor management lack of respect from the management but other then that loved the work environment and the customer
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy to get along with employees
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Muskegon, MI20 september 2018
Nice customers, easy to get along with. Fast work pace , flexible hours. Discounts up to 15% . 30 min lunch breaks . Management well put together , fun co workers
Discounts
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I didn’t really care for working there
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Willis, TX16 september 2018
I didn’t really care for working there. It was to fast pace for me. And this isn’t really the field that t wanted to go int any way. The money isn’t supporting me.
Nice co workers
Short lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
Working hard, and having fun doing it.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Lapeer, MI30 augustus 2018
I have enjoyed serving the farming community. Teamwork, an important part of a workday. Sharing ideas and skills. I love learning about the product for sale.
Bedrijfscultuur
The customers were the best part of this job.Good hard working folks.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lodi, Ca24 augustus 2018
The managers have a huge head trip with their titles and put down other employees in front of customers which is a no no in this business since customers don't want to see or hear that kind of nonsense. My first 2 weeks on the floor I had a dozen of complaints from customers about the old and rude manager that could care less about delivering great customer service. No wonder why the store I worked at has an OUTSTANDING turn over rate. Treat employees with respect and they will stay...
The customers
The rude old manager(s)
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Being a small store I had a lot of responsibilities
back up cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dixon, CA22 augustus 2018
Working at tractor supply I learned a lot about time management. I was responsible for unloading all trucks, receiving all trucks, ups deliveries, keeping outside department clean, stocking freight, transfering product to and from other stores, and weekly reports.
Working at Tractor Supply
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Waynesboro, PA19 augustus 2018
I enjoy working at Tractor Supply because it is competitive, interesting, and keeps me on my toes. My usual work day includes working the register, helping customers, and stocking the store.
It's a great place.
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Tomball, TX3 augustus 2018
Tractor Supply knows how to create a fun and positive work environment while keeping with its guidelines. Each customer is asked if they need help with anything and always left with what they were looking for or with a recommendation for where to find the item if it wasn't carried.
Positive work environment
Tractor Supply Company
Administrative Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpena, MI1 augustus 2018
Very stressful but manageable place to work. Phone ringing off the hook, customers everywhere on top of doing your daily job duties. You are given a list of duties to do in between customers in the store and on the phone. The customer is First!!! Love the people I worked with at the time, not many of my fellow team members are still working there. We went through 4 managers when I worked there and the last one was horrible. I felt like I was back in High school. He had his favorites...
Pluspunten
Great team members to work with
Bad management
Fun and fast
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, TX29 juli 2018
Management is decent. Hours are consistent. Co-workers are kind. You’ll see a lot of dogs and animals. CiCi’s Pizza is across the parking lot so you can get pizza on your 30 min break.
its a good job
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Globe, AZ24 juli 2018
its a good job. you work hard and recieve lots of praise. Its fun and laid back. you were paid fairly and recieved bonuses often . I loved this job but its not for me.
2,0
I don’t know
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Portsmouth, OH 4566224 juli 2018
Okay job needs better management . The hours weren’t the greatest. Needs to offer more hours or better pay. Co workers are great to work with, work with school schedules
2,0
not what i hoped for
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Triune, TN23 juli 2018
the hours were always crazy, i never had a stable schedule. hours of standing on concrete not being able to sit down. rules and expectations always changing. no benefits at all. only way to get benefits is if your full time and tsc only maintains 4 full time employees those of which are the managers and team leads.
cute animals come in
Minpunten
shifty breaks, long hours, little pay, no benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
I did not like the hours or money that was within this company.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ocala, FL20 juli 2018
They kept me there working during the holiday and after my hours dropped a lot. only 1 day out of the week i worked.I honestly have nothing nice to say about this place.
Productive.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisa, KY19 juli 2018
Tractor Supply is a good job if you’re looking for a part time job. It’s a good work environment and the people are great. It can be at times fast paced but generally it’s consistent.
Not a hard job.
Not enough hours.
Decent
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX12 juli 2018
This is not an ideal place to work if you want to be able to move up. Associates are allowed to play too much and very rarely get enough work done. They have very poor management. This would not be a long term place of work.
Long Breaks
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
pretty good place to work
cashier / feed boy (voormalige medewerker) –  Ennis, TX25 juni 2018
the best part of working at tractor supply was the customers. but the worst part was the occasional long rushes of the day as cashier. management was great occasionally but the head hancho was the worst.
customers
no insurance
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag