Reviews voor Cashier bij Tractor Supply Company

163 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.069 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Productive.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisa, KY19 juli 2018
Tractor Supply is a good job if you’re looking for a part time job. It’s a good work environment and the people are great. It can be at times fast paced but generally it’s consistent.
Not a hard job.
Not enough hours.
Decent
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX12 juli 2018
This is not an ideal place to work if you want to be able to move up. Associates are allowed to play too much and very rarely get enough work done. They have very poor management. This would not be a long term place of work.
Long Breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
pretty good place to work
cashier / feed boy (voormalige medewerker) –  Ennis, TX25 juni 2018
the best part of working at tractor supply was the customers. but the worst part was the occasional long rushes of the day as cashier. management was great occasionally but the head hancho was the worst.
customers
no insurance
Bedrijfscultuur
The most enjoyable part of my day.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Montevallo, AL6 juni 2018
My most enjoyable part of the day was, helping customers find what they needed and answering the phone by helping customers with the questions they called about.
Tractor Supply
Cashier/Clothing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Peoria, IL5 juni 2018
I was a clothing specialist and a cashier it was basic starter position with little room for growth. The leadership did not promote growing within and made it hard to advance.
It was quite different.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Wickenburg, AZ4 juni 2018
It would have been a great place to work, but I could not deal with the constant drama of some of the Co workers. I loved the job itself, however, the way they mistreated a co worker of mine at the time that's disabled is what made me leave.
Friendly customers.
Drama.
Not the place for me
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bentonville, AR30 mei 2018
The new manager didn't like me and i am going to college so he was rude and treated me like i was ignorant. So for me it was not a good place to be so I left.
30 min free lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Port Arthur, TX10 mei 2018
Working at TSC was a fun high school job, i spent my hours on the clock as a cashier and helping customers as needed.
I learned how to properly run a register.
The manager was never there, and the job was super easy.
Challenge Accepted
Freight/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint John, IN3 mei 2018
A typical day at work consisted of cleaning and organizing products early in the day before customers started to come in consistently.
I learned a lot about a lot. Different products and what they were for.
The management was great overall exceptional, I can't say how impressed I was with all of them.
Workplace was always a 'you know what you need to do so get it done and if you need help, ask'.
The hardest part of the job was probably learning about the different products that the store sold and trying to help customers acquire what they needed.
The most enjoyable part of the job? EVERYTHING. I loved everything about the job even the parts that weren't the most enjoyable I knew it was part of the job and loved challenging myself to work past something and become a better person because of it.
Friendly faces, discount
Rude or impatient customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and nice place to work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN30 april 2018
I really enjoy Tractor Supply. My boss is very understanding and will work with me on any problem that I have. I would recommend this as a job to anyone.
Average
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Alexandria, LA28 april 2018
nothing was set in stone
they wouldn't work around my schedule for my new job
fun to work for
always easy going when i needed time off
always a fun atmosphere
My first retail job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Vernon, OH24 april 2018
I enjoyed working at TSC for as long as it lasted due to I already knew a lot about hardware and farming. i got decent discounts and made a bit more than my previous job but the manager/head of the store was horrible towards his employees and customers. He was fired by corporate after i had left to find a real job.
good experience
Minpunten
no benefits or over time
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun quick paced work enviroment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Clifton, TX5 april 2018
The day to day happenings at tractor supply are fun and quick paced. You get to enjoy working with costumers that share the same passions that you have. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a part time job as the pay is not very good and payroll cuts do not allow for enough hours to make ends meet. The hardest part of the job in my opinion is Chick Days. Tractor Supply pre-orders the amount of chicks that they think they will need and you get over run in the smaller stores which makes it hard to care for them properly.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
It Was Okay
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Plymouth, IN4 april 2018
I like what the company is about and how it stands behind those in Agriculture, but the managers aren't the best and coworkers tend to form cliques. It was a normal, slow paced job, but it was hard to keep up with all the sales of the week. If you didn't sell more than what your manager told you, they would immediately get angry. It would be good for someone as part time job in high school, but don't recommend it as a career.
Dicounts
Short breaks, Management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
great job to have
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Jasper, AL21 maart 2018
I had a great time working at tractor supply. I made a lot of life long friends there. it was not a hard job to have. Management was great. The pay was nice.
time off
short lunch
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very quick paced with a lot of foot traffic.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Muscle Shoals, AL6 maart 2018
The manager that hired me was fired due to not working his required 50 hour weeks so it was a stressful time with no manager in the store for quite some time. But, the staff is good and the people care about one another.
Great Place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mineola, TX14 februari 2018
This was my first job. It was a very good place to work at. They offer great benefits, 401k plan, paid vacation and sick days. This place generally cares about their employees and I had a great manager at the store I worked at.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Nice work environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Nicholasville, KY7 februari 2018
The customers were great. Other employees were usually very easy to get along with. However people didn't seem to stay there very long. Its hard to advance there.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to obtain knowlegde.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Denham Springs, LA30 januari 2018
I enjoyed my customers the most and the interactions with them. I learned a lot about domestic pets all the way to livestock. I would break down shipments, run te register, anser phones and do invoices daily.
cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Marble Falls, TX26 januari 2018
I was a full time student and the only problem I had there was that they also worked me full time also. They did not work with me on fixing my hours. It was a hard juggle
Customers
hours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag