Reviews voor Team Leader bij Tractor Supply Company

241 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.126 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
easy workplace
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandusky, MI14 augustus 2018
lots of lifting which is often expected to do on your own. the application says 50lbs or less, but it is sometimes twice that if not more. poor management, no communication. i learned a lot of valuable job skills.
open and close early
unfriendly coworkers
Bedrijfscultuur
Trains their employees to be knowledgeable on what they are selling and doing.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Sayre, PA10 augustus 2018
Was a good place to work, but had little room for advancement. Customers were pleasant majority of the time. Provided training on products that they sold. Trained you on how to do your job not let you figure it out on your own.
Wasn’t a great experience
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Plaquemine, LA9 augustus 2018
Work wise it wasn’t a great experience. Way to much drama within the work place, and very unfair management. Definitely showed favoritism. Would not return to that particular store, it needs A LOT of work. But would love to work another store.
Seeing animals
Drama
Ok place
Team Leader/Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Gloucester, VA7 augustus 2018
They move so many managers around and nobody gets trained properly. You are expected to know everything by your second week. They will hire anybody right off the street.
Only 15% discount, little pay, lack of training
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoyable work with a good team
Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Greenwood, MS3 augustus 2018
I started with little knowledge of the company. I really enjoyed my work environment in the beginning. But as of late, management isn't the best. It's hard working with management that came from outside and doesn't really know the culture of TSC. Overall the work is not hard and it's quite enjoyable.
Good for a Low Paid Work-aholic
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Benson, AZ31 juli 2018
- Open the store or take the deposit to the bank; work through tasks assigned by corporate task list and the manager; customer service and more customer service; lots of feed and hay bale load-outs; closing tasks with deposit preparation.
- I learned retail operations and learned about a retail mentality from my manager.
- I am considered as part of the store's management staff as a team leader, but actually I'm a team member with increased responsibilities.
- Customer service and sales dominate the workplace culture.
- Hardest physical part of the job is loading hay bales in the afternoon; hardest mental part of the job is being treated as a substandard person by the store manager.
- Most enjoyable part of the job is locking the front door after closing.
steady work
Minpunten
low pay; lack of common respect from the manager
amazing
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Cordell, OK19 juli 2018
It's a great place to start building your retail career.I've met great people and love everyone ive worked with. definitely a great experience at my local tsc.
Good Job
Team Lead/ Floor supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL16 juli 2018
Great environment with nice break room.Pay is fair. benefits could be better. Some tasks are labor intense. You have plenty of responsibilities. There is always something changing in the store center court. They are willing to teach and educate there employees.They and a mission and values plus ethics that is really a big part of the company.
flexiblibility
labor intense at times
1,0
Didn't like it
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Burkburnett, TX11 juli 2018
I did not like working at Tractor supply for one they hire people that have no clue about livestock or anything else. I think if your going to work around animal health you need to know about all of it.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good balance of work and home
Team Lead Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Cruces, NM11 juli 2018
Not a good balance of work and home, could not seen to get a scheduled that balanced home life with work. was constantly having to ask for weekends off to spend time with my child.
Good pay
Scedual
Fast paced working environment
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Oxford, PA11 juli 2018
Great place to work with the opportunity to learn something new everyday. I never realized how big the inventory was until I started working there. Time passes very quickly and you seem to never stop moving,it's a great workout .The best part of the job is meeting new people and their pets as well as learning about their animals , lifestyle and being able to help them by offering our products. I enjoy the variety of pets that we get to see daily.We are a small group of employees so you all work closely together. They offer great benefits and a 15% discount..
Pluspunten
Great benefits, employee discount, large variety of products
Minpunten
Pay rate could be better, Short staffed
Laid Back
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Lawrence Ks4 juli 2018
Relaxed and comfortable place to work, organized great customer service and knowledge of products. Open variety of product, open 7 days a week, had great leadership
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
1,0
Awful workplace
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Brunswick, ME3 juli 2018
From the day I was hired it was always being harassed by management. Not enough training what so ever and very bad attitudes from management. Not enough time given to complete tasks and then written up for not enough time. Constantly scheduled one manager and one cashier which resulted in having a customer pile up and chores pile up before leaving. I don't reccomend anyone take this position because it is not worth the stress. Take longer to find a job that won't be a temporary fix.
Awful management.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Does not promote
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodville, TX27 juni 2018
Tractor supply does not seem to promote or want to retain employees we lost many employees because they had to work two jobs and management would not work with their schedules
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very personable. You knew your customers
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Glenpool, OK26 juni 2018
Great place and products. Small and personal. Felt like a family environment. Wide variety of products for sale. Rarely was anything out of stock for long.
Flexible hours
No room for advancement
Teaches multitasking
Team lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Ankeny, IA24 juni 2018
Teaches a wide variety of skill sets from training to selling to inventory to stocking to customer service. Work directly with the customers with a first name basis
flexible work hours
typical retail work hours
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
not enough employees
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Old Saybrook, CT23 juni 2018
When I worked at Tractor Supply, we were always understaffed. Oftentimes there were only two employees in the store. We seldom were able to accomplish tasks in the allotted time and were always stressed by regional managers to do more.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Fun place to work
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Adrian, MI18 juni 2018
Great opportunity for advancements. Fun work environment. Loved the customer base. Lifting is an everyday occurrence. Management is always willing to listen
Flexible work schedule
Not great pay
Decent place
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Lubbock, TX10 juni 2018
The company itself is pretty laid back and the work done is not that difficult. Like any store, each manager is different depending on what specific store you are at. Full time has decent benefits but part time doesn't really get anything.
Pluspunten
usually get the hours you are scheduled for
no real benefits
Depends on the store
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  Delaware, OH6 juni 2018
Typically answering the phones, assisting customers, and trying to keep the store organized. Having to deal with distributions messy ship ins are the hardest part, it doesn't typically make sense, as well as having to hang up hundreds of signs every single week for them to only be up for like 4 days.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag