Reviews voor Team Leader bij Tractor Supply Company

171 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Poor management
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Portage, MI5 december 2017
My most recent manager was always neurotic, and made working there extremely stressful and a whole shift of feeling like you were walking on eggshells. When I would have problems with coworkers, he would always fail to address it, and would sometimes schedule me for 10 days in a row with only a day off afterwards.
Pluspunten
Good discount and good products
Minpunten
Poor management and rude co workers
Bedrijfscultuur
fun place to work with little leadership and order
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Cynthiana, KY10 november 2017
Was unable to keep a steady schedule. bounced from 30-32 hours to 40-60 hours. hard to keep a budget, at the time there wasn't any assistance from management to pick up the slack when a lower management employee was out ill but our people were always sent to cover for other stores.
Minpunten
lack of coverage for breaks, healthcare expensive
dog e dog
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Carlsbad, NM9 november 2017
love the customers, different rules for different people. I am a policy and procedure girl. I like rules but when they change for no reason I have a problem with that.
Minpunten
work weekends no family time
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful work environment, management not consistent
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Midland, NC9 november 2017
Poor management
Stressful work environment

Manager is not consistent in his leadership of store, Team members are constantly grumbling about store procedures, and failure of consistency. Negative atmosphere
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced but enjoyable company
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Colchester, CT8 november 2017
Work was often fast paced but fun due to excellent coworkers. Customers tended to demand excellence, and we provided it. The hardest part was unloading deliveries in a timely manner, which took practice.
Great Place to Work!
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Lavale, MD5 november 2017
Overall, this has been a fantastic place to work. Even the customers are nice.

TSC really seems to care about both its customers and its employees. One of the ways they show this is by the monthly bonus plan. If the store makes its financial goal for the month, EVERY employee (not just the managers) earns a bonus. The bonus is based on the number of hours each employee works. So the more you work, the bigger your bonus. Everyone wins!

Probably the biggest challenges is the schedule. You might work a morning shift, afternoon shift, and evening shift all in the same week. But this seems fairly typical for retail. The manager is great about making sure the schedule is out for a two week period which makes it easier to make personal plans.
Monthly bonuses
Fluctuating schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
tractor supply is a great place
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  San Saba, TX1 november 2017
the boss is a great leader and very helpful to every thing you had a question too. The day to day was pulling feed from the backroom to the floor with pick listing, putting signs/price cuts.
15% discounts and had the weekends off
assistant manager was lazy
good experience
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Teays Valley, WV27 oktober 2017
As a team leader, had a pleasant working experience there. Was a stressful place to work in simply just because of the multitude of customers that come in, but everyone is very sweet and helpful.
positive working environment
stress
Good People Good Managers
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Jonesville, MI17 oktober 2017
Good people, Good managers, Good Customers, good working environment, hours are fair, can be a very physical demanding job, fast paced, retail is not my favorite type of work.
good people
physical demanading
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Poor management. Poor follow thru
TEAM LEAD (voormalige medewerker) –  Queensbury, NY15 oktober 2017
The store manager never took care of any issues within the store. Always forced others to work all night shifts and sundays. The assistant was extremely unethical and did questionable things. Worst place I've ever worked.
Store discount
Minpunten
Pay, management team, health care, hours
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Rewarding
Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Lowville, NY14 oktober 2017
Working for tractor supply company is a rewarding experience with many benefits, including health coverage, dental, eye care, as well as 401k and stock options.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Good co workers
Team Lead/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Sault Sainte Marie, MI9 oktober 2017
Corporate doesn't care about team leads and team members work isn't consistent not enough pay for work load no tip jars bad corporate leadership. Doesn't care about veterans and families over penny pinching.
Customers, coworkers
Minpunten
Low pay large work load, can never satisfy store manager
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
laid back work space with no real direction
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Eden, NC30 september 2017
It was a simple enough job even as a manager but it did lack in communication between higher up managers as well as training for the management position. The benefits where also almost impossible to obtain as well as have any money left over for other expenses
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Horrible
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Muncy, PA26 september 2017
Managers lie and will cause drama. They will attack your personality. Management lied about my pay and threatened me everyday to replace me with someone who they can pay less. Do not work here, go work at McDonald's.
everything
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Fun place to work
Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Midland, TX25 september 2017
I enjoy working there, very fast pace hard work but they have good benefits just wish full time hours were 40 not 30. They have a variety of merchandise for everyone. I like the Team Lead position, directing employees and open and close store ,the merchandising is always exciting.
Pluspunten
Benefits are good and the opportunities to advance are very good.
full time is 30 hours.
Great place
Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Waynesboro, GA23 september 2017
The atmosphere is different than other retail places, we do not rush the customer, and as a result the customers tend to be more relaxed and friendly. Legendary Customer Service really is important to the company as a whole
fun place tro work
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Warren, PA19 september 2017
it is a fun place to work.I like talking and helping people,with thier decisions to purchase products.to tell them all about the productrs and the features.
loation
too short of brakes
great job
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Cottonwood, AZ17 september 2017
I worked at the site in Cottonwood, AZ and I Loved it. the team I worked with was amazing. I enjoyed going to work everyday. if I did not move out of state I would still be there.
Tractor supply
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Lewisburg, TN15 september 2017
Tractor supply is a great place to work pay is low, if they would pay better they would have more employees to stay and work. I lvoed working there i was just Underpaid for the job that had to be done.
Managment Makes or Breaks a job
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Prior Lake, MN12 september 2017
I have worked at two different stores in the TSC chain. The first one was much better, and i really enjoyed the job, the people (both customers and employees) and the pay was fair for what I was doing. The second store I worked at (I moved and transferred stores, with it earning a raise and moved from team member to team leader) was a nightmare. no one wanted to work, the employees and customers didn't want to be there, management was useless, I worked 10-15 hour days to cover shifts because people wouldn't show up and weren't reprimanded for leavings us high and dry, half the time I did more managing than the sore manager and assistant manger combined. I ended up leave the company for a completely different position much closer to home because I was tired of doing three jobs at once.
employee discount