Reviews voor Team Leader bij Tractor Supply Company

264 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.415 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, very fast paced. Great place to work
Team Lead Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  8000 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville NC9 november 2018
Customer service & driving sales.
How important the customers & teamwork is.
Management is the driving force to keep processes going.
Very work friendly.
Loading livestock feed & pet feed.
The Customers.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, fast track, enjoyable learning and fun.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Putnam, CT9 november 2018
My typical day was the 2nd shift- checking registers to slips, duty list to my crew, resetting sections, customer service, load outs, front & face store, closing down registers & lock up the store. Learned so much about farming, farming equipment, farm, and domestic animals feeds, paints, and clothing materials for different jobs. I wish I had more computer training there, but the management was thinned out. The hardest part of the job was under staff for what the manager and district manager expected during a shift and safety. I enjoyed going there, enjoyed my co-workers and the customers.
customers and co-workers
Minpunten
breaks hard to take, under staff, unsafe back room
great leadership
Team Freight Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Williston, ND7 november 2018
enjoyed the challenges of the operations of the store helping team members with there skill sets and performances helping with training current and new employees . the ability to learn about the products and services we offered.
helping guest day to day with there shopping needs.
Pluspunten
the day to day challenges and great co workers
the employee turnover rate
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people to work with and a great company.
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Murray, KY4 november 2018
I love everyone from my team members to my managers to my district manager. They have all been helpful with advancing my career and offering advise and truly have your best interest in mind. Its a fun place to work and there is monthly online training so you are not expected to know everything right off the bat.
Pluspunten
Employee discounts, great environment, monthly bonuses
Minpunten
Often short-staffed, career advancement limited to job openings
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive fun place to work
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Columbia, TN31 oktober 2018
They work around you an family schedule. Great place to have fun an make money . I worked with them a month got promoted to team lead. The benefits are Awesome
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Not enough help
Stressful Job environment
Team Member/Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Texas31 oktober 2018
This company is a hard company to work for. Not all districts or stores are the same, but for the store and district I happen to be located in it has been the hardest 2 years. Particularly your environment will depend on your district manager. Mine was usually rude, condescending, and used profanity frequently at people. Denied adequate pay and lowballed every employee that had been there for an extended period of time while starting new hires off much higher in pay. Two accounts they skipped the yearly reviews and never completed them. Constantly changing prices and plannograms and creating double work.
15% off regular priced items
Minpunten
Benefits aren’t that great, stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Tractor Supply allowed me to advance my career and knowledge.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Vernon, CT30 oktober 2018
I was able to work my way up from Team Member to Team Leader in a relatively short amount of time. This included full time hours, and a pay raise. I learned a lot working there, though most of the work is very physically demanding.
For life out here
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Latrobe, PA19 oktober 2018
toxic work environment, bad management, horrible pay for the work that is required, barely any chance of advancement, miscommunication, cranky customers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
nice
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY18 oktober 2018
working there was good while it lasted but i wanted to seek better opportunities. The company over all is nice to work for and I would recommend others for the job if they are applying.
Customer Service with the General Public - yes
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Belleville, IL17 oktober 2018
I had an exceptional team at the TSC store in Belleville, IL that I worked at. Our customers were some of the best around. My Manager and my Assistant Manager were exceptional people, and made working at TSC fun.
Friendly atmosphere
Minpunten
Scheduling was somewhat of a pain, as it was not consistent.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Horrible Place
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  TN1 oktober 2018
Recruited with the Promise of a management position due to my work experience. Position was given to someone else without even an explanation. Constantly not being able to take meals due to low staffing/poor scheduling, harassment about missing a day due to personal reasons and being told to work off the clock to do training. No accountability for associates who don't perform. Company is beyond bad and doesn't seem to follow its "Core" Values at all. Very disappointed since the customers tend to be very friendly and understanding.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
High paced friendly employer
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Elizabethtown, NC27 september 2018
Animal knowledge is a plus. Great place to work. Great management that don’t treat you as if your below them. Really care for the community and do whatever is possible to ensure customers are taken care of. Definitely a go to place for anything that is needed
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Terrible management.
Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Idaho26 september 2018
Worst job ever. Management doesn't back you on anything. Constantly throws lower employees under the bus. Management is not held accountable for their job duties. They constantly act as though they are above everyone and don't need to work themselves. Company will always hire from the outside instead of promoting hardworking, qualified employees.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Great place to work!
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Bakersfield, CA/ New Boston Texas22 september 2018
By providing legendary customer service , your customers keep coming back to see you. I had the privilage to work in two of their stores, in two differant states. Do to non development of my training i chose to move industries. If they would have continued to train me i would have stayed. I love the Company .
Pluspunten
Advancement opportunities are plentiful.
Minpunten
You must have managers willing to take the time to properly train you, not other team members
Great culture
Team Leader/Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Show Low, AZ14 september 2018
Company has a great culture, and depending on your team it can be a very pleasurable place to work. Often labor hours are low, depends on time of year and DM requests.
Very involved work
Minpunten
Stressful with low labor hours
Bedrijfscultuur
big corporation where everyone is replaceable
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Dixon, CA13 september 2018
A typical day at work starts you off short staffed in the mornings (3 people), slightly better coverage in the middle of the day, and short staffed at night (3 people). Lunch coverage was always difficult because you become even more short handed. If you are one of the managers on duty (usually only one in the morning, one at night, some cross-over in the middle) your lunches are frequently interrupted. Don't count on your ten minute breaks either, those just don't happen. The customers are wonderful, its a specific crowd that shops at TSC and they are people who all have farming/ animals/ ranching/ in common. Lots of theft unfortunately mixed in with the good customers. Managers on duty are expected to perform a plethora of tasks (price changes, stock resets, ordering feed, supervising employees to make sure their tasks are done, operating the forklift, etc) in a rushed amount of time while also catering to all customers, phone calls, and directing employees who need assistance. On top of everything, they also are required to have a pristine store at the end of the night, ready for opening the next morning. The amount of responsibility and stress that is put on the managers is not nearly compensated for by the sad amount of pay they receive.
employee discount
Minpunten
last min scheduling, bad pay, stressful work environment, short staffed
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Oakdale, LA11 september 2018
Good company to work for. Opportunities for advancement. Full time team members are offered medical benefits. All team members get bonus when sales are over plan
Pluspunten
Company rewards for good work
Minpunten
Usually not enough staff to take care of all projects and customers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Smithville, TN8 september 2018
Working at TSC was great, but management needs tons of improvements. Management will degrade you in front of others, talk about you badly to other employees. I found it to be a hostile inviroment if you're not in the managers click.
Flexable schedule
Management is a joke
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
It is what you make ir
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  New Philadelphia, OH3 september 2018
You will do well at this company if you like to play games and get involved with others personal business. If you choose to keep to yourself and just focus on your job you will not do as well. If you play the game you will advance and have time for family work balance. If you go against the grain you will find that there will be no balance as you will be required to work closing and all weekends
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
can advance fast in jobs within the store
Team lead (voormalige medewerker) –  DeLand, FL21 augustus 2018
it is rough working for tractor supply, in that they demand certain requirements for running the store yet one feels that they do not give the proper training and the proper amount of man hours to accomplish the tasks at hand during a shift.
Pluspunten
fast advancement and employee bonuses
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag