Reviews voor Team Member bij Tractor Supply Company

320 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 2.069 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s a very productive job, and everyone works as a team.
Team Member (Part-time) (huidige medewerker) –  Berkeley Springs, WV17 juli 2018
I would have loved to be given more opportunities out on the floor where I am constantly being active and always doing something. I don’t like to just be standing at a register all day unable to move about. For the most part everyone I work with is pleasant and hard working. There are a couple team members who can be the opposite at times, but overall it’s a great place to work. And I’ve enjoyed the time I’ve worked there.
Pluspunten
15% discount, able to request time off, treats employees well.
Minpunten
Not enough hours each week.
It was fun
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Weatherford, TX16 juli 2018
At tractor supply I learned to deal with people with all different types of cultures and attitudes. The managers had their rules but if you did your job right you never had to worry about anything.
team member
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hartselle, AL13 juli 2018
tractor supply company is a terrible place to work. there are rats. there are spiders. i was only paid eight dollars an hour and after a year n a half, my pay was bumped to eight thirty an hour.
Great Experience in Retail
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  East Wareham, MA12 juli 2018
I really enjoyed working at Tractor Supply because I am passionate about animals and all things farming, so it was easy to help people and feel successful when showing up to work and doing my best. The culture was fun without being excessively fun to the point where I didn't want to work, but it was overall a really great time.
Country Fun
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Athens, TX10 juli 2018
Tractor supply is a great place for a first job. As they do not offer many chances to advance in the stores, they do value teamwork. Which makes this working environment a great place to start towards a career.
Flexible hours
Lack of advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a bad place, but not the best
TEAM MEMBER (huidige medewerker) –  Douglas, GA4 juli 2018
There are good stores to work and then there are some that are just terrible. I have work at one from the best to the worst, and I rate it from how me and my team got along and how well the store functioned while I was there.
Horrible
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE3 juli 2018
The pay for the amount of work required is not okay. You don't really get acknowledged for the hard work you do, and it almost feels as though you are taken advantage of. I believe strongly in the triangle effect within a company as far as you taking care of your customers, your customers taking care of you and your company taking care of you. If the company doesn't take care of the employees, you're going to have employees that don't care about it's customers, which I see a lot within the job. It's really unfortunate considering I see a lot of potential in TSC
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Just a job
Team member (huidige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY3 juli 2018
Work hard, decent co-workers. Manager is great, but grossly overburdened. Pay is extremely low for the area and the level of responsibility. Never enough workers to function effectively and safely.
Employee discount
Unrealistic expectations
Stressful
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Midland, NC2 juli 2018
The District Managers ask for stores to do things that are impossible, especially for the amount of pay and number of employees available. Communication within a store is good but from stores to upper level management there is no communication. Cashiers have to ask every customer a minimum of about 5 questions during checkout which makes every customer become impatient and mad. My store manager had to work every day from open to close just to keep up with the requirements from corporate.
Pluspunten
Good people to work with, learning experience, decent discount
Minpunten
Stressful, never know your schedule, can never make corporate happy
Bedrijfscultuur
A great company for the Ag. industry
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Urbana, OH2 juli 2018
Taking care of customers needs from small animal to large and hobby farms to large grain farmers needs. Gained an vast amount of knowledge of ag. retail.
Not a bad place
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Talladega, AL28 juni 2018
I would recommend tractor supply company to anyone who is looking for a job. Great employees as well as a very clean working environment, the cleanest one I myself have ever seen.
Pluspunten
1 break 1 lunch. Pay is good even better if you meet your montly goals. Not super hard work
Minpunten
Honestly just the amount of pay wasnt right for me....thats it.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Just another retail job
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Conway, AR27 juni 2018
Not a lot of pay but as far as retail goes, this was a good job with opportunities for advancement if you could prove yourself. Good for all kinds of people.
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s a good staring job for young kids
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Windsor, CA21 juni 2018
It’s a fun place to work but the pay is way to low and advancements are not offered to often and neither are raises. If the pay was actually given based off of what your experience I would stay but they ask way to much and pay to little. But I did like my co workers and manager
Pluspunten
Fun, good experience, not to stressful
Pay was way to little
Fun place to work
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ20 juni 2018
It’s a fun place to work. You get a lot of different types of customers that come in from all types of backgrounds. One customer may need dog food and the next may need oil for their tractor so each day is different based on the customers that come in that day.
Bedrijfscultuur
Work hard, have fun, make money.
Team member (huidige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX19 juni 2018
It's a busy place, with a lot of different items, from nails and plumbing parts to feed and pet food, to fencing supplies and three point equipment. Sometimes it gets pretty stressful, but the overall atmosphere is actually pretty laid back. If you like country folks for customers, you can make a lot of friends.
pretty good
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Oneonta, AL18 juni 2018
excellent first place to work and get your foot in the door in the work force. The customers and employees were all a great experience to be around and learn from.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place and environment to work.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Gulfport, MS14 juni 2018
Loved working at Tractor Supply except for having to work as part time. There were no full time jobs available nor career advancement options. I transferred to another Tractor Supply where i was to be a full time employee and the position i transferred for was given to another employee that transfered in after i did due to being demoted from another Tractor Supply store.
good part time job
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hendersonville, TN10 juni 2018
great place to work for someone in school . you learn great people skills and how to deal with the general public. good flexible hours and decent pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
You always stay busy
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Seneca Falls, NY10 juni 2018
Overall it is a great work place. You are always busy sometimes you are running places to get something. Some days you are throwing dog food and others you are at the register
Ok beginner job.
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  McKinney, TX6 juni 2018
Good for a high school student, but once you graduate, get outta there, raises are pitiful and rare, while promotions are pretty much unheard of, they hire from outside the company.
Discounts (15%)
Extremely low hours, Low pay, Bad management
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Tractor Supply Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag