Trilations

Trilations Employee Reviews

Belgium5 reviews
5,0
The combination of the interesting job content and the open company culture makes Trilations for me a great place to work. Thanks to the in house knowledge sharing, the open (informal) feedback and the challenging projects, I get the chance to further develop my skills and competences constantly. I like the fact that you can really be yourself in our organization. There are a lot of events and trainings where you get to know your colleagues better and the management is always very approachable. Trilations is a fun and challenging place to work!
Pros
Open communication, Employee voice, Learning opportunities, In house knowledge ...
4,0
Trilations is a company that stimulates you to step out of your comfort-zone, try something new and grow. The open culture allows you to be yourself at any moment and with everyone. Management is approachable for questions, uncertainties or just an informal chat.

I love to come to work every day. As a consultant at Trilations, you never completely know what you will do the next day because of the ad hoc additional questions and tasks which make each day different and exciting.
Pros
Young workforce, Various (learning) opportunities, Guidance from more experienced collegues, Open culture, Giving and receiving feedback
5,0
‘A great place to work’ I would say. This is also the certificate we recently obtained and I totally agree with it. Here are some reasons to convince you to come work @ Trilations:

- Everyone at the office is very helpful, If you have a question, there are many people that like to help you.

- You can always improve your skills and learn from your colleagues.

- Many colleagues are on different projects. To learn from them, there are evening sessions where colleagues come and talk about their project. In this way other colleagues can have a better view of what they are doing.

- If you have a great idea, people will take time to listen to it and if they like it, you can work it out.

- And many more to find out!

Convinced? Set up a meeting and join our team!
5,0
De bedrjifscultuur binnen Trilations is warm en transparant. Dit zorgt voor een uiterst aangename werkomgeving. Daarnaast krijgt elke werknemer de ruimte om zijn/haar skills en capaciteiten sterk uit te bouwen. Het welzijn van de werknemers staat centraal binnen Trilations. Al bij al een toffe werkplek met leuke extraatjes zoals gratis water, koffie, cola, … én een kickertafel!
5,0
If you like learning every day,
laughing every day,

improving yourself every day,

working alongside smart people,

on interesting projects,

Then this company is something for you.
Pros
Learning, Culture, Colleagues
Cons
Demanding
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trilations. Our community is ready to answer.
4,4